Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters.

This is a discussion on Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To fierce, maybe we babashop our gems, but at least we dont do this.... No this pic is not me, ...
Page: 1

To fierce, maybe we babashop our gems, but at least we dont do this....

No this pic is not me, a friend sent me it as he found it on a turkish site.

And then this...

Can you say... pwned?

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

if u want me to ill do it

pwned

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

hmmmm...
    the guy was farming gems OH NOEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    /ban haxz0r noobz0r omgz0r h34r:

Actually i bought my masters, so did the others but thanks for coming out, better luck next time.

So basically what this shows is, your clan checks our vent information and constantly tries to make us look bad. How pathetic can your clan get. You never rest, all you do is create drama and more drama. All i see is Falcon on his mage killing werewolfs? I dont see the crime here. If your gonna accuse him of cheating at least bring out some Fraps.

Yea and im sure one guy would love to get 70 people in clan gems, that makes a lot of sense you dipshit. Give it a rest.

Actually i bought my masters, so did the others but thanks for coming out, better luck next time.

So basically what this shows is, your clan checks our vent information and constantly tries to make us look bad. How pathetic can this clan get. You never rest, all you do is create drama and more drama. All i see is Falcon on his mage killing werewolfs? I dont see the crime here. If your gonna accuse him of cheating at least bring out some Fraps.

Yea and im sure one guy would love to get 70 people in clan gems, that makes a lot of sense you dipshit. Give it a rest.[/b]
    Actually deadly had this SS of vent, i don't have/want your vent info. I don't constantly try to make you look bad. You flame the clan i am in, so i stick up for them, i see nice proof that you guys could be cheating, i post it.
    Yes ok, he farms, he is mastered yeah? Thats 10 gems of each, the merch shows he has 7/4/5 gems, so thats like 48 gems? Average gem drop rate? 1-2 an hour, so he has been there 24-48hours all together? And hes 61+? Nice.
    Anyways, glad to see you flamed our clan of babashopping when you just admitted you guys bought it? Oh wait, didn't kreeden just say you farmed your masters? O.o

To fierce, maybe we babashop our gems, but at least we dont do this....

No this pic is not me, a friend sent me it as he found it on a turkish site.

And then this...

Can you say... pwned?[/b]
    no but i can say i pwned you in the war on a lvl 57 with shlt gear, against you and your buddy 2v1. you guys are one of the worst clans in the server. all like lvl 65. good gear. but yet you guys suck. maybe stop xping for a few days and maybe learn combo? only one capable of combo in tht clan is coldheartedkillah. and maybe get the fuk off of fierces back. as you were fukign with them at isiloon last night for hours. waisting there time, and money. between you and work...you guys are ruining the server. work luring monsters into guards and waisting good drops. you guys fuking over isiloon. if your not going to play the server gtfo. cause your slowing everyone else down.

i might add in. he is on a mage farming gems okay. big deal. hes not autoing. some people have more luck than other for drops. some might get 3-4 an hour, some might get 1. lvl 65 isnt rly that big a deal at this time. and 61+ is like nothing at all. perhaps he bought the rest of the gems he needed when he got tired of farming with igc + the gems he farmed.

might i add in your clan has a couple speed hackers.

Glad to see your incapable of reading, its called selling items you dont need and buying gems. Oh guess what we exp on? DKs...omg its a miracle...guess what they drop? omg raptors, thats good coin we can buy some gems. There you go Einstein. And did kreeden not just say in his past post that COUPLE ppl did baba. Make yourself look even more stupid with each post, keep trying.

Oh and to to further dictate that all you do is ASSUME, falconblue isn't mastered yet, either are the people you listed on your list, minus duality. Thanks for coming out, you struck out again. Geez at this rate your gonna get cut. Get off our back, your trying to hard.

didinino

so now putting a TS and fighting gold farmers is called cheating?

not owned and no shit.

btw, i remember some1 told me that finding out if the guy cheats or not can be done only by GM spawning other monsters next to the char and wait for the guy to kill them, if he doesnt kill them it means he cheats. (an old post on general chat).

so, are u a gm? ^_^

Glad to see your incapable of reading, its called selling items you dont need and buying masters. Oh guess what we exp on? DKs...omg its a miracle...guess what they drop? omg raptors, thats good coin we can buy some gems. There you go Einstein. And did kreeden not just say in his past post that COUPLE ppl did baba. Make yourself look even more stupid with each post, keep trying.

Oh and to to further dictate that all you do is ASSUME, falconblue isn't mastered yet, either are the people you listed on your list, minus duality. Thanks for coming out, you struck out again. Geez at this rate your gonna get cut.[/b]
    Master = 250-300m per person, raptor = 50m. ty. 50 / 8 for the party = 6.25m, fuck man i didn't know dk drops raptor 1 in every 10.
    People on my list? Okey, you are not mastered ( you said u were ), steven isn't ( saw him redball today ), pancho isnt ( 2k ap w/o it ty. )

hotsicer

I dont belive he stand there with ts and run and loot every 1 really if he dnt have auto loot pet

Master = 250-300m per person, raptor = 50m. ty. 50 / 8 for the party = 6.25m, fuck man i didn't know dk drops raptor 1 in every 10.
    People on my list? Okey, you are not mastered ( you said u were ), steven isn't ( saw him redball today ), pancho isnt ( 2k ap w/o it ty. )[/b]
    dude theres other ways of making money. jsut stfu. close topic pls.

Dont even give me this shit Fierce/ Fear is legit i was in that clan, even though we have had are differences they are a GG clan.

magnified

no but i can say i pwned you in the war on a lvl 57 with shlt gear, against you and your buddy 2v1. you guys are one of the worst clans in the server. all like lvl 65. good gear. but yet you guys suck. maybe stop xping for a few days and maybe learn combo? only one capable of combo in tht clan is coldheartedkillah. and maybe get the fuk off of fierces back. as you were fukign with them at isiloon last night for hours. waisting there time, and money. between you and work...you guys are ruining the server. work luring monsters into guards and waisting good drops. you guys fuking over isiloon. if your not going to play the server gtfo. cause your slowing everyone else down.

i might add in. he is on a mage farming gems okay. big deal. hes not autoing. some people have more luck than other for drops. some might get 3-4 an hour, some might get 1. lvl 65 isnt rly that big a deal at this time. and 61+ is like nothing at all. perhaps he bought the rest of the gems he needed when he got tired of farming with igc + the gems he farmed.
    might i add in your clan has a couple speed hackers.[/b]

who are you ?

ps. thnks for compliment and there are countless members in our clan that has better combo than me, heartlesskillah has deadly combo

Royalassassin

Are you some sorta retard m8? fuking twat get your facts rite

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast