Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters.

This is a discussion on Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't see any problem with this....
Page: 2

I don't see any problem with this.

Royalassassin

And pancho did have 2kap without master or just about

Evilyoshi

Ash let hater's hate.

Banned

So he gets the drop over the koxpers (he's just that fast?) AND he loots all the drops and is still quick enough to get the attack off before an auto-target/attack program? Damn....you guys ARE good! [spoiler]at koxping[/spoiler]

Wait, let me guess. He "only" did it for 10 minutes?

Kreeden

Actually deadly had this SS of vent, i don't have/want your vent info. I don't constantly try to make you look bad. You flame the clan i am in, so i stick up for them, i see nice proof that you guys could be cheating, i post it.
    Yes ok, he farms, he is mastered yeah? Thats 10 gems of each, the merch shows he has 7/4/5 gems, so thats like 48 gems? Average gem drop rate? 1-2 an hour, so he has been there 24-48hours all together? And hes 61+? Nice.
    Anyways, glad to see you flamed our clan of babashopping when you just admitted you guys bought it? Oh wait, didn't kreeden just say you farmed your masters? O.o[/b]
    We're buying masters with items like shards and raptors off bosses or whatever. That SS proves nothing. There's no need for any of this, seriously.

Grond

How is this proof that he is cheating? All I see is a Pic of him saying he has made a farming character for gems in Moradon? Its no secret drop rate is better with a lower level character and rather than buy em like you posted u did, he is farming them and puting in the time legitly.

Think you being a drama queen on this one.

Banned

So he gets the drop over the koxpers (he's just that fast?) AND he loots all the drops and is still quick enough to get the attack off before an auto-target/attack program? Damn....you guys ARE good! [spoiler]at koxping[/spoiler]

Wait, let me guess. He "only" did it for 10 minutes?[/b]

ISeeYouPee

fierce is koxp clan and u know it....
    dont even argue , u know u all farm warewolfs

thats pathetic, yet not suprising .... Ash u know aswell as i do

moradon werewolfs= 20 koxpers ( mages in ts&#39;s)<---- fastest attacking class most damage ( with koxp attack speed added)
    1 spell = 80% of werewolfs hp.

i spent 30 min on my warrior try to hit a single wolf, i would stand right beside the dam werewolf and not be able to touch the thing b4 it died.

u know aswell as i do what hes done, if ur not gunna admit it n ban him atleast have a word with him.

:huh:

heh ..

Holy shit..

Algorythm

Well mate if u wanna prove something, use fraps next time so there&#39;s no doubht about it

And i am not retarded, its 95% sure that the guy is koxping but sitll elektrik as a clan leader cant ban just by watching some SS, he needs proof. If he doesnt ban the guy even if u get fraps that would make him even worse than the koxper.

mjmuker

Jealous much? Your faggot ass lies just get worse and worse

sexyrexy

i see mage and i see pet on dead mob corpse that illegal?

Royalassassin

Look around, there not in TS, so he will cast faster than them

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast