Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters.

This is a discussion on Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fierce is koxp clan and u know it.... dont even argue , u know u all farm warewolfs[/b] jealous much? ...
Page: 3

mjmuker

fierce is koxp clan and u know it....
    dont even argue , u know u all farm warewolfs[/b]
    jealous much? ur proof of fierce being koxpers is a ss of a mage trying to get gems...
    i was on a bp for 20 minutes and got 2 crudes when koxpers were there not that hard to get the box if u stick to 1 spwn

EtErNyL

who gives a fuck They will be gone in a few months,
    and no offence to all

But Ur combo Is WEEK as fuck hitmachine beat panchovilla and pancho masterd and

has like 9 levels on him lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats pathetic, yet not suprising .... Ash u know aswell as i do

moradon werewolfs= 20 koxpers ( mages in ts&#39;s)<---- fastest attacking class most damage ( with koxp attack speed added)
    1 spell = 80% of werewolfs hp.

i spent 30 min on my warrior try to hit a single wolf, i would stand right beside the dam werewolf and not be able to touch the thing b4 it died.

u know aswell as i do what hes done, if ur not gunna admit it n ban him atleast have a word with him.
    :huh:[/b]

There are 3 mages in that ss, including him. 1 other isn&#39;t using TS. Thats pretty easy to ks. Don&#39;t try to drag someone&#39;s hard work in the ground just because of some odd vendetta you guys have against us. You know as well as we do what the truth is with every matter your clannies bring up. This whole gigantic game of pretend gets old.

nocomment

fierce is koxp clan and u know it....
    dont even argue , u know u all farm warewolfs[/b]
    i dont see there whole clan and also i dont see any character from fierce aswell! Better go lvl up and stop searching some shits on fierce because everything u post its a FAILURE! peace.

who gives a fuck They will be gone in a few months,
    and no offence to all

But Ur combo Is WEEK as fuck hitmachine beat panchovilla and pancho masterd and

has like 9 levels on him lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    hitmachine also has pretty good gear. i just saw him with impact +7 and hanguk 6 or 7, most likely 7. its not that big a deal. pancho using like raptor 5 or 6. i doubt it 7&#39;s.

/jealous_much

Ok so even if u found what u believe to be a screen shot of our clannie macroing, what gives you the right to accuse whole clan of macroing? Have you got ANY proof that Ash or any group of our clannies are macroing stuff? If u do, please post it, if u dont really theres no point in calling us names and making all this drama.

And lets get back to the screen shot. Its a same story repeating all over again. Weve seen it many times before, and as im pretty sure, weve all also seen what usually happens with screen shots, ppl accuse other ppl of macroing with nothing more than a screenie as a proof, other ppl defend, flame bla bla bla u get the point...

If u really want to show us that this guy was macroing, please, next time u see him or any other Fierce/Fear member fraps it or use whatever other program u like, tell us about it, or post it here if u must (and im pretty sure u do), and we will take care of it, as it clearly says in our clan rules, using any kind of 3rd party program is banable.

Flame us like this all u want, im just saying u guys aint saints either, i go way back with some present/ex/away members, but past is past.

As for mastery, contrary to popular belief, we dont have half of our clan (even if u concider only Fierce without Fear) mastered. Theres only a few people with master quest done, prolly just enuf to make a single party, and most of those people did hard core lvling before and after lvl 60 on hobgobs, with noah scroll and with server start noah bonus, which was better than mastodons per hour. So after 8 hours of that, u get about 75 mil coins. Not to mention couple of raptors they got from DK parties like 3 days into servers which got sold in single night for 70 mil each, and there u get how they got part of that money. As for the rest, well im pretty sure u know from personal experience that some people like to spend money on this game, so im not going into details who got gems in which manner as i do not know that myself, but seriously all this macroing stuff is just nonsense.

thats pathetic, yet not suprising .... Ash u know aswell as i do

moradon werewolfs= 20 koxpers ( mages in ts&#39;s)<---- fastest attacking class most damage ( with koxp attack speed added)
    1 spell = 80% of werewolfs hp.

i spent 30 min on my warrior try to hit a single wolf, i would stand right beside the dam werewolf and not be able to touch the thing b4 it died.

u know aswell as i do what hes done, if ur not gunna admit it n ban him atleast have a word with him.
    :huh:[/b]
    sry bro but you must suck then, because I can use any account type and beat the koxpers spam z and skill next to the spawn its not hard at all... I farm gavolts and werewolves all the time with huge hoards of koxpers and beat them to anything I can reach with a few steps.

to everyone who flames the guys who are farming or w/e to get there masters your absolutely retarded cut the shit out. I don&#39;t know any of you and its pretty clear that you faggots are just jealous because you ain&#39;t as good as Fear/Fierce. You are pathetic as hell and need to get a life or in your world get better at KO. It&#39;s not against the rules to farm on a low level at werewolves for drops retards and its really not that hard to beat koxpers.

sry bro but you must suck then, because I can use any account type and beat the koxpers spam z and skill next to the spawn its not hard at all... I farm gavolts and werewolves all the time with huge hoards of koxpers and beat them to anything I can reach with a few steps.

to everyone who flames the guys who are farming or w/e to get there masters your absolutely retarded cut the shit out. I don&#39;t know any of you and its pretty clear that you faggots are just jealous because you ain&#39;t as good as Fear/Fierce. You are pathetic as hell and need to get a life or in your world get better at KO. It&#39;s not against the rules to farm on a low level at werewolves for drops retards and its really not that hard to beat koxpers.[/b]
    lol owned. fear > fierce

deathpwner

PWNED!

1.dont even try to argue that u werent koxping who would stand at werewolfs pressing z1 for 10 hours trying to beat the chinesed koxpers in ts..

2. its imposible to attack werewolf and then loot the box without autoloot pet and then attack another one before chinesse koxp do it.

3. dont try to denie it

PWNED!

1.dont even try to argue that u werent koxping who would stand at werewolfs pressing z1 for 10 hours trying to beat the chinesed koxpers in ts..

2. its imposible to attack werewolf and then loot the box without autoloot pet and then attack another one before chinesse koxp do it.

3. dont try to denie it[/b]
    Well

1.) screen shot doesnt show how long hes been there, for all we know he could have just attacked one, and got ssed,

2.) read one of previous posts, its already been explained it is quite possible to attack/kill faster than macrers,

3.) innocent unltill proven otherwise. The fact ud like to see one of us macroing doesnt make him guilty just cuz u say so.

Someone who wants to get mastered would farm for hours. There is also a pet in the ss in case you can&#39;t see it.

Internet pervert Senior Member

you guys are ruining the server. work luring monsters into guards and waisting good drops. you guys fuking over isiloon.[/b]

Even though I don&#39;t play the server I hang out at work&#39;s vent. I logged in yesterday to help a friend exp and while exp&#39;ing someone from clan Pande-something pm&#39;ed us to tell us HQ n TK were up. One of the rogues towned to check and saw 3 guards missing, we found the HQ and TK and assumed they were bugged (since HQ was in dessert and was going back to snow) but we killed them for the sake of it anyways~ I don&#39;t know what kind of clan you are in, but normal people don&#39;t bug bosses. As I&#39;ve always said, if you wanna accuse someone of something, show proof~ otherwise you are just one more random noob flaming.

thekingofswing

It dosent matter what they do, they can out right scream they koxp and show everyone fraps but it wont make shit all for a difference cause fierce has the only gm in the server suckin all their dicks.

face it we will have to deal with another killedby clan.

It dosent matter what they do, they can out right scream they koxp and show everyone fraps but it wont make shit all for a difference cause fierce has the only gm in the server suckin all their dicks.

face it we will have to deal with another killedby clan.[/b]
    What the hell are you talking about? lol... What did GM do for us??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ive been playing since day 3 and havent seen GM a single time...

Who did "we" scam? How can clan "scam" please explain that to me? Am i the only1 seeing stupidity in your post?!?!?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast