Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters.

This is a discussion on Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It dosent matter what they do, they can out right scream they koxp and show everyone fraps but it wont ...
Page: 4

It dosent matter what they do, they can out right scream they koxp and show everyone fraps but it wont make shit all for a difference cause fierce has the only gm in the server suckin all their dicks.

face it we will have to deal with another killedby clan.[/b]

every noob use that excuse yea gm hehe go and quit now.

thekingofswing

What the hell are you talking about? lol... What did GM do for us??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ive been playing since day 3 and havent seen GM a single time...

Who did "we" scam? How can clan "scam" please explain that to me? Am i the only1 seeing stupidity in your post?!?!?[/b]

are u fucking stupid? where the fuck did i call u dipshits scammers. maybe you should see the stupidity in your post dipshit.

yea the GM gýfted me fcking dual CLEAVERS+7 hell yea...
    go cry more its fun to read

Even though I don't play the server I hang out at work's vent. I logged in yesterday to help a friend exp and while exp'ing someone from clan Pande-something pm'ed us to tell us HQ n TK were up. One of the rogues towned to check and saw 3 guards missing, we found the HQ and TK and assumed they were bugged (since HQ was in dessert and was going back to snow) but we killed them for the sake of it anyways~ I don't know what kind of clan you are in, but normal people don't bug bosses. As I've always said, if you wanna accuse someone of something, show proof~ otherwise you are just one more random noob flaming.[/b]
    Yea a guy named Stan bugged both of those. He came to our para party saying "town if you wanna see the last bit of HQ" Then he brought it over to our party thinking it would kill us.

yea that Stan hes patetic we lost bdw coz him and his sucky priest and then he called us noobs ...

who gives a fuck They will be gone in a few months,
    and no offence to all

But Ur combo Is WEEK as fuck hitmachine beat panchovilla and pancho masterd and

has like 9 levels on him lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    hitmachine beat me? lol i find that hard to believe

Even though I don't play the server I hang out at work's vent. I logged in yesterday to help a friend exp and while exp'ing someone from clan Pande-something pm'ed us to tell us HQ n TK were up. One of the rogues towned to check and saw 3 guards missing, we found the HQ and TK and assumed they were bugged (since HQ was in dessert and was going back to snow) but we killed them for the sake of it anyways~ I don't know what kind of clan you are in, but normal people don't bug bosses. As I've always said, if you wanna accuse someone of something, show proof~ otherwise you are just one more random noob flaming.[/b]
    okaywell after reading yatta post, which is most honest person in this topic, ige uss ill belive work didnt destroy those bosses. but none the less they lure monsters on fierce while trying to kill bosses. what kinda fuking bullshlt is that. people losing mils of xp cause of those pricks. so stfu. cant forget you guys all suck.

lol
    u guys taking this game too seriously
    have fun and play the game

if something doesn't go ur way(refering to evry1 who is bitching), its not the end of the world.. GROW UP PLS

Guys, I really dont know if he is koxp-ing or not although I think that if he was he would do it on a character you would not recognise.
    However, I can easily outcast chinese goldfarmers at werewolves/gavolts if I am in ts. The only thing I need is either a pet (which is in the pic if I can see properly) or another party member to loot for me. I did it on Diez just to see if its feasible. Now personally I am too bored to farm that way and I just bought my lvl 75, but I can easily see someone who wants his masters doign it for hours. I farmed for days for my kekuri ring when I turned 60.

Banned

Hi Yatta, I am Stan. I remember how pathetic you are as a rogue on Ares. I wonder why you left your rogue there. Probably because you werent as good as me.

Let me tell you my experience with Fierce:
    1. We outdamage your members in the bowl. However your member started cussing at us. If you ask them they will tell you how we outdamage them with 5 people when there's only 3active members and 2 are above 60. Items and Lvls dont help your combo. If you guys continue to say that my "bigger" party was the reason why you guys lost a couple of drops then I guess my lvl 45 clannie must have a really fast combo to do some dmg.

2. Honestly, some people on Ares consider me and my priest as the best duo. PK skills? I have a lot of it but when we are losing in border wars your members only blame others but dont take responsibility to themself. They are sore losers. Cant admit the other party is better. The only good people and skill players I have party with are OneHitWonder and Steven.

3. Many of your members have ask me for a party in Ronark Land. However they dont begin with "Hi" or "May I join" but rather telling me their lvls and showing their weapons in trade. You know how rude that is? Grow up!

Actually King is right, GM is licking your nutsacks..

How the hell did a riote get into abyss when you were xping there? Maybe he spwaned one every few minutes, is that how u get your NP?

What else did he do for you guys? Spawned Bosses, Free Levels? How can anyone we believe that you don't cheat?

yea that Stan hes patetic we lost bdw coz him and his sucky priest and then he called us noobs ...[/b]
    I was never in bdw with Stan. Grow up its just a game most of you take it way to seriously. And one guy caused your party too lose? Sounds like you just don't like him and want to place your anger over your TEAM losing on him.

1# ok Stan ... i was in that bdw when we lost it and i cant agree with that ur good ...
    2# we could win that easly but you and other random warrior just fuked up us there not mention sucky priest from ur clan but we were still ok with OneHit because this is not ur foult if u dont have lvl or gear but rushing into orcs without heal and dying is just stupid we lost alot points and we gave up. In first moment i thought u guys dont understand english or something , 0 team work 0 anything and then we got pissed on you. And later u started that funny shit about outdamaging us on bowl hehe u really think we have so good gear and lvls ? So why you are coming here and telling someone is patetic ? oh and this 3# i dont even bother answer to that

I was never in bdw with Stan. Grow up its just a game most of you take it way to seriously. And one guy caused your party too lose? Sounds like you just don't like him and want to place your anger over your TEAM losing on him.[/b]

read that sentence again tard do i said it was only him ? And yes i was pissed cause that was first border i lost ...
    Tell me why should i be angry on me ..? I dont play this game to lose with some noobs. Well i though this will be bit diffrence without turks but now i know they are much more skilled than players on west carnac

1# ok Stan ... i was in that bdw when we lost it and i cant agree with that ur good ...
    2# we could win that easly but you and other random warrior just fuked up us there not mention sucky priest from ur clan but we were still ok with OneHit because this is not ur foult if u dont have lvl or gear but rushing into orcs without heal and dying is just stupid we lost alot points and we gave up. In first moment i thought u guys dont understand english or something , 0 team work 0 anything and then we got pissed on you. And later u started that funny shit about outdamaging us on bowl hehe u really think we have so good gear and lvls ? So why you are coming here and telling someone is patetic ? oh and this 3# i dont even bother answer to that
    read that sentence again tard do i said it was only him ? And yes i was pissed cause that was first border i lost ...
    Tell me why should i be angry on me ..? I dont play this game to lose with some noobs. Well i though this will be bit diffrence without turks but now i know they are much more skilled than players on west carnac [/b]

I did, you did blame him, and name calling is charming. Seriously little kid mentality will get you far in life. Cry me a river you lost a little battle in a video game.... If you dont play to "play with noobs" then quit. BTW noob isnt a really word and therefore means anything you want it to. In your case just means some guy you dont like and pisses you off.

greydin

lol
    u guys taking this game too seriously
    have fun and play the game

if something doesn't go ur way(refering to evry1 who is bitching), its not the end of the world.. GROW UP PLS[/b]
    +1

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast