Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters.

This is a discussion on Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea that Stan hes patetic we lost bdw coz him and his sucky priest and then he called us noobs ...
Page: 5

Banned

yea that Stan hes patetic we lost bdw coz him and his sucky priest and then he called us noobs ...[/b]

1# ok Stan ... i was in that bdw when we lost it and i cant agree with that ur good ...
    2# we could win that easly but you and other random warrior just fuked up us there not mention sucky priest from ur clan but we were still ok with OneHit because this is not ur foult if u dont have lvl or gear but rushing into orcs without heal and dying is just stupid we lost alot points and we gave up. In first moment i thought u guys dont understand english or something , 0 team work 0 anything and then we got pissed on you. And later u started that funny shit about outdamaging us on bowl hehe u really think we have so good gear and lvls ? So why you are coming here and telling someone is patetic ? oh and this 3# i dont even bother answer to that

read that sentence again tard do i said it was only him ? And yes i was pissed cause that was first border i lost ...
    Tell me why should i be angry on me ..? I dont play this game to lose with some noobs. Well i though this will be bit diffrence without turks but now i know they are much more skilled than players on west carnac [/b]
    Do you see your contradiction? Like she said we have never been in the same party in border war. Funny cause it cant be anyone else from my clan. We're the only two thats above lvl 60.

Yeah... again I wasnt in BDW with Stan. You seem to have some sort of memory problem.

heh its not so big problem when im losing , i wont cry for you who ever you are man. I dont give a shit about red chest or 7.7 m xp i can go xp on dks or DS's. Im pissed when im losing in stupid way and when im doing everything i can losing alot pots these fags will tell me we are noobs THAT MAKES ME PISSED ok?

Yeah... again I wasnt in BDW with Stan. You seem to have some sort of memory problem.[/b]

why u think im talking about u o.O do u have only one priest in clan ?

ClanoftheBrokenBow

heh its not so big problem when im losing , i wont cry for you who ever you are man. I dont give a shit about red chest or 7.7 m xp i can go xp on dks or DS's. Im pissed when im losing in stupid way and when im doing everything i can losing alot pots these fags will tell me we are noobs THAT MAKES ME PISSED ok?
    why u think im talking about u o.O do u have only one priest in clan ?[/b]
    yes - been said over an over again that clan has two people 60+

reading comprehension is a problem too

slaps

honestly i laugh when i see topics like this

U have right here that wasnt priest from Stan's clan i remember now [ sorry] that still dont change anything in this case ,
    he shouldnt come here and post shit.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Hi Yatta, I am Stan. I remember how pathetic you are as a rogue on Ares. I wonder why you left your rogue there. Probably because you werent as good as me.

Let me tell you my experience with Fierce:
    1. We outdamage your members in the bowl. However your member started cussing at us. If you ask them they will tell you how we outdamage them with 5 people when there's only 3active members and 2 are above 60. Items and Lvls dont help your combo. If you guys continue to say that my "bigger" party was the reason why you guys lost a couple of drops then I guess my lvl 45 clannie must have a really fast combo to do some dmg.

2. Honestly, some people on Ares consider me and my priest as the best duo. PK skills? I have a lot of it but when we are losing in border wars your members only blame others but dont take responsibility to themself. They are sore losers. Cant admit the other party is better. The only good people and skill players I have party with are OneHitWonder and Steven.

3. Many of your members have ask me for a party in Ronark Land. However they dont begin with "Hi" or "May I join" but rather telling me their lvls and showing their weapons in trade. You know how rude that is? Grow up![/b]
    lawl, he left because he wasn't as good as u... and u were?

Nah im just kidding I know who u were, but u still weren't as "great" as ur arrogant ass claims to be

He probably wasnt as good as u cuz u were in a full set of uniques and +8s at lvl 70+ whereas he was in quest jewels at lvl 60-64 until like 3 weeks before he went to Ronark anyways.

Kennie, u were just a nuisance in ares. You and Bathory. Towners, noobs. Maybe thats because I was playing higher lvl and/or better geared chars, but regardless, the ppl who do consider u the "best duo" were those lvl 60 noobs who filled ur clan. I hate ppl who surround themselves with noobs just to get a little ego boost =/ You never gained any real recognition from any of the top players or clans, u were just there to KS, run away and/or town when u thought u had a 20% chance of dying.

Yatta on the other hand was/is one of the top rogues on girakon, as well as Ronark before that.

You talk about "their members"... If you have a big clan your gonna get some assholes into your clan, its just the way it is. You hope to have as few as possible when you have a big clan, but its not always in your control. When things get too far out of hand, thats when u kick them.

When Fierce was on girakon, and i was playing with them, our best 8 man party could match up with any other 8 man party and win, even against Insanity who had better gear and lvls. The core members of Fierce are the best party pkers I have ever played with, and I've played with the top on multiple servers.

Anyways Kennie, goodluck on Carnac, hopefully you actually make something of yourself in this server, so when u do go all arrogant and shit, u can actually back it up.

I wont bother with this topic anymore than I have in this post, i dont play this server, so i dont have a vast array of flames in my arsenal cuz i barely know anything about the server. Regardless, Fierce has been, and always will be a legit playing clan, you can make any claims you want about it, but their not true. If Ash was a koxper, how come he was one of the last ppl to get lvl 70 on girakon? =/ he musta koxped slow, ahh thats the reason. Nah, he was at CZ DK with me, when he actually lvled, which was barely ever lol. OHH but, We koxp'd for our masters on girakon tho, didnt we =/ Thats why it was like 3 months into the server when we got our last original member mastered, at like lvl 68 lol.

Banned

lawl, he left because he wasn't as good as u... and u were?

Nah im just kidding I know who u were, but u still weren't as "great" as ur arrogant ass claims to be

He probably wasnt as good as u cuz u were in a full set of uniques and +8s at lvl 70+ whereas he was in quest jewels at lvl 60-64 until like 3 weeks before he went to Ronark anyways.

Kennie, u were just a nuisance in ares. You and Bathory. Towners, noobs. Maybe thats because I was playing higher lvl and/or better geared chars, but regardless, the ppl who do consider u the "best duo" were those lvl 60 noobs who filled ur clan. I hate ppl who surround themselves with noobs just to get a little ego boost =/ You never gained any real recognition from any of the top players or clans, u were just there to KS, run away and/or town when u thought u had a 20% chance of dying.

Yatta on the other hand was/is one of the top rogues on girakon, as well as Ronark before that.

You talk about "their members"... If you have a big clan your gonna get some assholes into your clan, its just the way it is. You hope to have as few as possible when you have a big clan, but its not always in your control. When things get too far out of hand, thats when u kick them.[/b]
    This is why your clan isnt credible. We cant believe anything you guys say because just like the last guy you're all WRONG. Memory problem or cant comprehend?

1. We were using quest accessories for a loooonngg time. We PK UNBUFF for a looooooonnnnggg time.

2. The people who have said we are the best werent in my clan. In fact they never said anything close to that.

3. I never play to gain anything. Please notice the clan name Just4Fun.

4. I didnt fill my clans with noob. I fill my clan with people who likes this game, want to learn and want to play.

might aswell close this topic too -_-

mjmuker

Actually King is right, GM is licking your nutsacks..

How the hell did a riote get into abyss when you were xping there? Maybe he spwaned one every few minutes, is that how u get your NP?

What else did he do for you guys? Spawned Bosses, Free Levels? How can anyone we believe that you don't cheat?[/b]
    post the proof pls....without proof it doesnt mean anything... just saying that gm spwnd riote doesnt make it true. just sayin fierce or fear has gm assistance doesnt make it true...many rumors are made up out of jealousy (goes for all good clans

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

This is why your clan isnt credible. We cant believe anything you guys say because just like the last guy you're all WRONG. Memory problem or cant comprehend?

1. We were using quest accessories for a loooonngg time. We PK UNBUFF for a looooooonnnnggg time.

2. The people who have said we are the best werent in my clan. In fact they never said anything close to that.

3. I never play to gain anything. Please notice the clan name Just4Fun.[/b]
    See, actually I dont play Carnac, I play Girakon... so are u talking about my Girakon clan? or Fierce? because im not in Fierce. You have a really distorted view of what u were on ares...

1. for a long time, maybe, but in the month or 2 leading into Yatta quitting the server, u were in +0 uniques and +8s... i know for a fact because u urself let biobot log ur account, and he was a friend of mine, through mir, and happened to talk to me about logging ur char, and how powerful he felt, cuz he never had a unique before.

2. Give me one person who's actually worth a shit on ares to tell me ur "the best duo" id be damned if sum1 actually did.

3. If u play just for fun, why do u come around here talkin shit saying that ppl think u and bathory are the best duo, and that other players are just utter shit in comparison to ur proness, they actually "LEFT" the server because they weren't as good as u.

Just go outside and take a breath of fresh air Kennie, all that LED light from ur monitor and those hot pockets next to ur keyboard are getting to ur head.

This is funny

Banned

And yes i was pissed cause that was first border i lost ...
    Tell me why should i be angry on me ..? I dont play this game to lose with some noobs. Well i though this will be bit diffrence without turks but now i know they are much more skilled than players on west carnac [/b]

Just go outside and take a breath of fresh air Kennie, all that LED light from ur monitor and those hot pockets next to ur keyboard are getting to ur head.[/b]
    In the same clan but never talk to each other?

So what if Yatta didnt have any uniques. Not like I babashopped or use any illegal methods to obtain my uniques. I was using quest accessories for a loooong time. I tank talos at 65 and TK at 67 as a rogue with mostly quest accessories. I had only 1 ROL and 1 WP at that time with +7 chitins.

i dont understand how 2 lvl 70's on Ares ( alot of fuking 80's) with quest gear( alot of fuking uniques). could posssibly compete at all in the server with anyone. skill isnt even in the running with that gear, and the gear the other people have. no doubt about it that they weren the best duo. and if im wrong, this must be like 2-3 years ago.

i also dont understand why were tlakign about 2 randoms noobs form ares.

OpusDei

To fierce, maybe we babashop our gems, but at least we dont do this....

No this pic is not me, a friend sent me it as he found it on a turkish site.

And then this...

Can you say... pwned?[/b]
    lol im willing to bet all the money i HAVE that the pet in the background is potheads autolooting for him while he tries to KS the chiese farmers

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast