Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters.

This is a discussion on Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lawl, he left because he wasn't as good as u... and u were? Nah im just kidding I know who ...
Page: 6

Internet pervert Senior Member

lawl, he left because he wasn't as good as u... and u were?

Nah im just kidding I know who u were, but u still weren't as "great" as ur arrogant ass claims to be

He probably wasnt as good as u cuz u were in a full set of uniques and +8s at lvl 70+ whereas he was in quest jewels at lvl 60-64 until like 3 weeks before he went to Ronark anyways.

Kennie, u were just a nuisance in ares. You and Bathory. Towners, noobs. Maybe thats because I was playing higher lvl and/or better geared chars, but regardless, the ppl who do consider u the "best duo" were those lvl 60 noobs who filled ur clan. I hate ppl who surround themselves with noobs just to get a little ego boost =/ You never gained any real recognition from any of the top players or clans, u were just there to KS, run away and/or town when u thought u had a 20% chance of dying.[/b]

Banned

3. If u play just for fun, why do u come around here talkin shit saying that ppl think u and bathory are the best duo, and that other players are just utter shit in comparison to ur proness, they actually "LEFT" the server because they weren't as good as u. [/b]
    Also I didnt come here saying shit, re-read everything and you'll see I was just clearing stuff up. It was Fierce who started "shit" with me in game and on forums.

Banned

I could give a rat's ass if you koxp to get masters, if you koxp for money, if you suck GMs dick, if you suck your father, if you suck your grandfather, your uncle, your anus, your water hose, your uncle's grandmother's 2nd cousin twice removed, if i everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr

find out who in the hell this is, GL enjoying this server. I don't exp anyway. All I do is sit around. I've got more than enough time to do whatever the hell I want to whoever this is.

BB

Hi Yatta, I am Stan. I remember how pathetic you are as a rogue on Ares. I wonder why you left your rogue there. Probably because you werent as good as me.[/b]
    I was dlw on ares until the last month where I decided to lvl to 64. If I was anything more than pathetic there compared to people with substantially better items and level then I would be god. All I did was market there so obviously my character with chitin 7s md 7s was pathetic (I sold anything I acquired). Sorry I called you out on luring bosses to town, its true though so stop getting so angry. Don't do it if it offends you that much. I left my rogue because when I was lvl 50 people were 80. Whats your excuse? The only reason I remembered you is because you were my first kill actually :P

Magic, no idea who that is... <3 Sophia Bush though.

Grond

Actually King is right, GM is licking your nutsacks..

How the hell did a riote get into abyss when you were xping there? Maybe he spwaned one every few minutes, is that how u get your NP?

What else did he do for you guys? Spawned Bosses, Free Levels? How can anyone we believe that you don&#39;t cheat?[/b]

You are really retarded if you think some GM on new server like this is gonna risk his job to give people free levels. Fierce&#39;s levels are around same as Undestructiblezz..so now anyone thats around 65-66 must ahve cheated and gotten help from GMs?

Cry and whine some more about how you cant keep up, but dont post bullshit you have no proof of.

Obsidian

I could give a rat&#39;s ass if you koxp to get masters, if you koxp for money, if you suck GMs dick, if you suck your father, if you suck your grandfather, your uncle, your anus, your water hose, your uncle&#39;s grandmother&#39;s 2nd cousin twice removed, if i everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr

find out who in the hell this is, GL enjoying this server. I don&#39;t exp anyway. All I do is sit around. I&#39;ve got more than enough time to do whatever the hell I want to whoever this is.

BB[/b]
    You sir...are a fag..BB

LOL....... this doesnt prove anything..... just proves that you will do WHATEVER it takes to beat fierce, since you probly cant beat them in an 8v8..

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

lmao

lol :P

is 1 of the requirements to join fierce is to troll these forums and pounce on any anti-fierce topic?

xD jkjk........... but he does have a pet in the background, so maybe not koxp? O_O

kibal

I dont know if he cheat (talking aobut the guy of the ss) but that he isnt using autoloot pet make me think.....rlly dont care but if u farm the gems legit plz como east and farm some for me .45 min kiilling those worewolfs manually and didnt get any gems.

kibal

lawl, he left because he wasn&#39;t as good as u... and u were?

Nah im just kidding I know who u were, but u still weren&#39;t as "great" as ur arrogant ass claims to be

He probably wasnt as good as u cuz u were in a full set of uniques and +8s at lvl 70+ whereas he was in quest jewels at lvl 60-64 until like 3 weeks before he went to Ronark anyways.

Kennie, u were just a nuisance in ares. You and Bathory. Towners, noobs. Maybe thats because I was playing higher lvl and/or better geared chars, but regardless, the ppl who do consider u the "best duo" were those lvl 60 noobs who filled ur clan. I hate ppl who surround themselves with noobs just to get a little ego boost =/ You never gained any real recognition from any of the top players or clans, u were just there to KS, run away and/or town when u thought u had a 20% chance of dying.

Yatta on the other hand was/is one of the top rogues on girakon, as well as Ronark before that.

You talk about "their members"... If you have a big clan your gonna get some assholes into your clan, its just the way it is. You hope to have as few as possible when you have a big clan, but its not always in your control. When things get too far out of hand, thats when u kick them.

When Fierce was on girakon, and i was playing with them, our best 8 man party could match up with any other 8 man party and win, even against Insanity who had better gear and lvls. The core members of Fierce are the best party pkers I have ever played with, and I&#39;ve played with the top on multiple servers.

Anyways Kennie, goodluck on Carnac, hopefully you actually make something of yourself in this server, so when u do go all arrogant and shit, u can actually back it up.

I wont bother with this topic anymore than I have in this post, i dont play this server, so i dont have a vast array of flames in my arsenal cuz i barely know anything about the server. Regardless, Fierce has been, and always will be a legit playing clan, you can make any claims you want about it, but their not true. If Ash was a koxper, how come he was one of the last ppl to get lvl 70 on girakon? =/ he musta koxped slow, ahh thats the reason. Nah, he was at CZ DK with me, when he actually lvled, which was barely ever lol. OHH but, We koxp&#39;d for our masters on girakon tho, didnt we =/ Thats why it was like 3 months into the server when we got our last original member mastered, at like lvl 68 lol.[/b]
    I hear things about Fierce in ronark or something, rlly i dont care , but i met them at girakon and they look like a legit clan ,this is all i can say.
    About masters on girakon , gems on girakon were easy to get w/o macro or whatever also they were cheaper.

Banned

The clan is legit. I played with them, they did everything by the book. Some members have egos but that is to be expected from a game where people feed on making each other look like idiots. The people that I played with all deligently wanted to gain their levels, gain money, and gain their masters using legit means. I once organized a trolls shaman party and almost everyone wanted to join. However, because of our low levels we couldn&#39;t kill them as efficiently as we hoped so we decided to pk instead. I&#39;ll miss you guys, especially BioHazard - the kid was a true baller. I see him becoming a good player in that server. If someone is cheating, use their name individually, don&#39;t bring Fierce into this. You can&#39;t control what one person is doing. If you could, we wouldn&#39;t have so many stupid people on this forum.

Special thanks to Humanenceno. Fuck you.

You guys cant stop protect cheaters ah?
    All your shit is that we jealous ... so let me tell you somethings :

if i really jealous like you said in my topic , you should know it...
    I have the lvl to join Fierce clan , i have vent , i have lvl , i have items , i have vent , the only thing i dont have is being human.
    But i had no problem to use NT scroll and join them if i really thought they good clan .
    Nobody isnt jealous in cheaters , cant you just understand it?
    They playing illegal , only thier members saying here they legit and i really didnt excpect from them to believe our topics , but 1 day you&#39;ll found everything was true and then the people who laugh will be us , and Fierce will do like always ....

Going to new server and cheating there untill they have everything they want.

Banned

I used the past tense played because I am not playing on that server anymore therefore I am not in the clan. I have no reason to sugercoat or protect them. I told you most of them have egos. For example, a kid who was probably younger than 14 on vent asked what drops crudes, opals, and crystal and a person just ripped him down saying "you should&#39;ve been on vent and listened instead of being an idiot" If i had a working mic, I would&#39;ve told that person to suck a goat nut and get laid. There is a limit to how much of a power trip a person can have in a game, and that person just crossed the limit by talking like that to a little kid. However, they are good players. The majority of the people that I played with leveled legitly, farmed legitly, and wanted to gain coins legitly. If one person is cheating, don&#39;t bring a clan into it. The clan isn&#39;t one person.

Even if you claim it is not jealousy, there is a hint of jealousy in your reasoning. You acknowledge the fact that they get everything they want. I am telling you that they get everything they want because they are good players.

I hope that was clear. If not, you can still keep crying and making new threads about them. I think you are actually feeding their egos. So far, there have been 3 threads about the same clan, lets go all the way up to 10 please. Make it so that it is all on the same page.

I used the past tense played because I am not playing on that server anymore therefore I am not in the clan. I have no reason to sugercoat or protect them. I told you most of them have egos. For example, a kid who was probably younger than 14 on vent asked what drops crudes, opals, and crystal and a person just ripped him down saying "you should&#39;ve been on vent and listened instead of being an idiot" If i had a working mic, I would&#39;ve told that person to suck a goat nut and get laid. However, they are good players. The majority of the people that I played with leveled legitly, farmed legitly, and wanted to gain coins legitly. If one person is cheating, don&#39;t bring a clan into it. The clan isn&#39;t one person.

Even if you claim it is not jealousy, there is a hint of jealousy in your reasoning. You acknowledge the fact that they get everything they want. I am telling you that they get everything they want because they are good players.

I hope that was clear. If not, you can still keep crying and making new threads about them. I think you are actually feeding their egos. So far, there have been 3 threads about the same clan, lets go all the way up to 10 please. Make it so that it is all on the same page.[/b]
    Im not gonne spam more topics about Fierce , something came up and i just posted it , i dont know if thats true but i dont know if its false aswell.
    I also didnt saw prove of Fierce / Fear farming gems in legit way.
    Want me to believe them? alright the only thing ill believe them its if they doin it :

- Open gamecam and go to werewolf spot , start farm werewolfs till you got 10 gems , no matter what i only asking for 10 gems , ill watch all the movie even if its take more then 6 hours , ill just prove you , you cant fight against koxpers with Z+skills and get 30 gems , do it and ill believe you.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast