Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters.

This is a discussion on Fierce/Fear - How they get there masters. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im not gonne spam more topics about Fierce , something came up and i just posted it , i dont ...
Page: 7

Banned

Im not gonne spam more topics about Fierce , something came up and i just posted it , i dont know if thats true but i dont know if its false aswell.
    I also didnt saw prove of Fierce / Fear farming gems in legit way.
    Want me to believe them? alright the only thing ill believe them its if they doin it :

- Open gamecam and go to werewolf spot , start farm werewolfs till you got 10 gems , no matter what i only asking for 10 gems , ill watch all the movie even if its take more then 6 hours , ill just prove you , you cant fight against koxpers with Z+skills and get 30 gems , do it and ill believe you.[/b]
    Yes please waste 6 hours of your time to prove a point on a video game forum. It clearly shows that you don't have a propaganda against Fierce/Fear.

Yes please waste 6 hours of your time to prove a point on a video game forum. It clearly shows that you don't have a propaganda against Fierce/Fear.[/b]
    ... i said it because i sure they cant get gems against koxpers , i been there like 10-15 minuts and i got only 3 box , 5 magicans standing against you with TS and koxp , do you know how fast they attacking? before i figure out werewolf spawned he aleardy die...
    But as i said this is the only prove of them farming gems by legit way , i " only " asking for 10 , but i doubt if 1 wouldnt take for 'em to waste over 1-2 hours.

NuXx

You guys cant stop protect cheaters ah?[/b]
    uhh?
    says one who was protecting Vindi even tho they were proven cheaters...
    :lol:

uhh?
    says one who was protecting Vindi even tho they were proven cheaters...
    :lol:[/b]
    Its not the same when in Ares have aleardy uniqes +3/4/5
    While they koxping to get coins + master in new lvl , since other people cant farm BECAUSE OF THEM.
    Vindi didnt bother other clans or members , so its really not the same thing.

Again this topic not going anywhere , you and the people who likes Fierce clan will come here and say again , or i jealous ( while i said how " jealous " i am ) , or they better then you , or they playing legit.
    We ( orc side ) will say again , they cheating , playing illegal , got thier gems by koxping or koxpers.
    I wont change my mind and say they not cheaters , but yep i also not sure if this koxper was right or wrong , i just posted what he told me , only Fierce members know the true and im not excpecting of you ( Fierce clan , or any other that know the true ) to admit it , here , or in other places.

Done with the topic for real , call me retard , noob or w/e , like i /care of NET people... you even dont know me and you think you can judge me only by the way i acting in forums ? xD you call me with names while i laughing @ you badly...
    Good luck Fierce , if i found you played legit , ill open topic on General section and ill say i sorry , i have respect to people , not like you guys.

nocomment

Done with the topic for real , call me retard , noob or w/e , like i /care of NET people... you even dont know me and you think you can judge me only by the way i acting in forums ? xD you call me with names while i laughing @ you badly...
    Good luck Fierce , if i found you played legit , ill open topic on General section and ill say i sorry , i have respect to people , not like you guys.
    [/b]
    lol u are thinking and writing like an idiot so u are idiot in real life aswell! And i'm sure that everyone from fierce/fear and some randoms like me are laughing @ your stupidy

lol u are thinking and writing like an idiot so u are idiot in real life aswell! And i'm sure that everyone from fierce/fear and some randoms like me are laughing @ your stupidy[/b]
    Stupid in real life? damn i didnt knew it , thanks for letting me know , ill tell it to my commander in army and to my friends because they still didnt figure it out , thanks mate!
    Laughting at me ? /care

Im done , if i post here again please mute me for some days , no matter what ill say you guys will say the same shit always , good luck playing unfair.

3. If u play just for fun, why do u come around here talkin shit saying that ppl think u and bathory are the best duo, and that other players are just utter shit in comparison to ur proness, they actually "LEFT" the server because they weren't as good as u.

Just go outside and take a breath of fresh air Kennie, all that LED light from ur monitor and those hot pockets next to ur keyboard are getting to ur head.[/b]
    We do play just for fun. Why does anyone come on here to talk shit, or argue? He says some ppl think we were the best, not all people. Not everyone knew us or got to play with us. He never said other players are utter shit. We don't care what you or a lot of other ppl think about us in this game. A lot of ppl come in here stroking their egos or each others egos, you act like he is special. We don't claim to be the best players or most skilled in game. But yeah we never did lose a 2vs2 fight. Thing is as soon as I make this claim ppl might start flaming how I'm claiming to be the best or I care so much. I don't, it was just fun playing and we happen to never lost a 2vs2 fight. We did surround ourselves with a lot of what you call "noobs" Why? It was because we enjoyed helping people, teaching them, gearing them, and just having fun. (We could of had so much better gear if we hadn't given away so many drops.) We also played with a lot of good guns, who considered us good as well. This is all the more I have to say on this post. It was after all about another clan entirely.

Banned

We do play just for fun. Why does anyone come on here to talk shit, or argue? He says some ppl think we were the best, not all people. Not everyone knew us or got to play with us. He never said other players are utter shit. We don't care what you or a lot of other ppl think about us in this game. A lot of ppl come in here stroking their egos or each others egos, you act like he is special. We don't claim to be the best players or most skilled in game. But yeah we never did lose a 2vs2 fight. Thing is as soon as I make this claim ppl might start flaming how I'm claiming to be the best or I care so much. I don't, it was just fun playing and we happen to never lost a 2vs2 fight. We did surround ourselves with a lot of what you call "noobs" Why? It was because we enjoyed helping people, teaching them, gearing them, and just having fun. (We could of had so much better gear if we hadn't given away so many drops.) We also played with a lot of good guns, who considered us good as well. This is all the more I have to say on this post. It was after all about another clan entirely.[/b]

<3 you for that comment.

We did lose some 2v2 but that is when we were unbuff. We never lost when we were on scrolls :P and for the guy saying it must&#39;ve been 2-3years ago you&#39;re wrong. Only a year to 6months ago.

manveerj

The clan is legit. I played with them, they did everything by the book. Some members have egos but that is to be expected from a game where people feed on making each other look like idiots. The people that I played with all deligently wanted to gain their levels, gain money, and gain their masters using legit means. I once organized a trolls shaman party and almost everyone wanted to join. However, because of our low levels we couldn&#39;t kill them as efficiently as we hoped so we decided to pk instead. I&#39;ll miss you guys, especially BioHazard - the kid was a true baller. I see him becoming a good player in that server. If someone is cheating, use their name individually, don&#39;t bring Fierce into this. You can&#39;t control what one person is doing. If you could, we wouldn&#39;t have so many stupid people on this forum.

Special thanks to Humanenceno. Fuck you.[/b]
    LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY :lol:. Gonna miss you you have msn?

The say of past memebers of their clan doesnt really mean shit if they say fierce is 100% legit. 1 member doesnt reflect a whole clan, its a whole different story if the clannies back him up, i can pull out the old kcs and blow out the whole topic of a legitimate past for the clan. I wont, and dont feel like i need to but just dont say things unless ur 100% sure.

slaps

The clan is legit. I played with them, they did everything by the book. Some members have egos but that is to be expected from a game where people feed on making each other look like idiots. The people that I played with all deligently wanted to gain their levels, gain money, and gain their masters using legit means. I once organized a trolls shaman party and almost everyone wanted to join. However, because of our low levels we couldn&#39;t kill them as efficiently as we hoped so we decided to pk instead. I&#39;ll miss you guys, especially BioHazard - the kid was a true baller. I see him becoming a good player in that server. If someone is cheating, use their name individually, don&#39;t bring Fierce into this. You can&#39;t control what one person is doing. If you could, we wouldn&#39;t have so many stupid people on this forum.

Special thanks to Humanenceno. Fuck you.[/b]
    go make another char and come back....gm retarded

The say of past memebers of their clan doesnt really mean shit if they say fierce is 100% legit. 1 member doesnt reflect a whole clan, its a whole different story if the clannies back him up, i can pull out the old kcs and blow out the whole topic of a legitimate past for the clan. I wont, and dont feel like i need to but just dont say things unless ur 100% sure.[/b]
    +1 , but you dont think i excpect from their members to admit they cheating here right?
    So this is why i dont care they flame me , i knew they not gonne admit it in anyway.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567