Floky is a hacker.

This is a discussion on Floky is a hacker. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Floky puts up a buy merch and then when you sell to him you get 1 coin! DONT DO IT. ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Floky is a hacker.

Floky puts up a buy merch and then when you sell to him you get 1 coin! DONT DO IT. Learn from my mistake...

Banned

If its a too good price to be true just don't, they tryed scam my dreadshield this way pming me saying they wanted to buy it and put merch up.

mabye they can do something so only you can see it as a visual bug when its actually says 1 coin?

omg just the other day i had a guy telling me that floky was buying the same price i was selling my item .....as soon as he said town i knew it was too good to be true ......i tried to pm floky but he had blocked pms ......dont trust him !!!!!! or the person pming you ...no doubt there the same people ....:,( this it the worst hack of all ...stealing items ...koxp let em be as long as its not in pk ...my opinion

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

thats a tooo old way for scamming :S
    just dont sell for buying merchants :S

Superheld

hes doing np transfer as well
    comon why isnt there 1 active gm?