Forum mod, please ip ban poon.

This is a discussion on Forum mod, please ip ban poon. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This kid is so annoying, he tried to go around pming ppl about what items he have in Girakon. I ...
Page: 1

This kid is so annoying, he tried to go around pming ppl about what items he have in Girakon.

I made a post about buying stuff with in game items, and he pm me telling me he has all the items I want (HB+7 /Elyssium +7/ LE +8), and want me to send him 500 USD for everything.

He wouldn't stop pming me to ask if I send the money already.

My friend is trying to buy a 65+ account in girakon, and he pmed him about having lvl 70 rogue on both human and orc side. When my friend asked for a screenshot, he just said I dont have KO installed. BUT MY FRIEND CAN VOUCH FOR ME.

Please ban this retard. I doubt he even plays KO. Just go around finding random people hopefully he can scam some USD to buy food.

forum name: poon

PwnerBaba

lol? Just block that anoying kid

arko

IGN Poontang he claims

HIS KO4LIFE NAME IS POON

plz ip bann him cuz he's bound to scam someone of USD making up shitz on his way thru

offering ridiculous lvls.

i mean he offered me lvl 70 rogue then i'm liek .... sry i'm lookin for orc, then he repleis right away "o. i have lvl 65 orc rogue too"

GG

what bout trade you hb+8 and 76 priest for both huh? zzzz

bann him plz IP bann so he doens't hurt anyone xD

lol? Just block that anoying kid[/b]
    Or they can ip ban him. He doesn't do any good in this community anywayz

arko

Or they can ip ban him. He doesn't do any good in this community anywayz[/b]

lol if they gave me the ability to bann ppl, i&#39;ll b ko4life&#39;s ultimate police of eternal justice!!! <333

hawhaw