Well that is hard to believe,but,yes,its simple happaned...
A friend who i knew from myko,with who i played on Girakon,i found him character to play there,even vouche for him...
He pmed me few days back asking me to share my priest on Cwest.Since i am not real owner i told him to wait abit till i speak with real owner.\
He was keep pming me about when he can start to play,that he is willing to exp etc...which was fisshy to me since he shouldnt tell me that coz i already know how he plays...
Last night,Europian time,he got me on msn,since i got gree light for that from real owner,i gave him infos.After 10mins he logged out from msn,i logged on priest to see if hes on,acc was free.When i logged in i reallized that he took 9 gbs from me,hp, and ac scrolls and even 1.5k HP pots
I still cant believe that some1 can go so low for like 35usd!
I let him play lvl81 priest with good items(items were sealed so he couldnt take them too) and he satisfied with 9 gbs.
I just want to inform u all about him>His name is Micke,he comes from Anihaltion clan...
Hope i helped some1 who also knows him for long time to not make such a stupid mistake,like a did.