Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

forVlien.. who is this retard? +8 iron impact on diez.. hmm

This is a discussion on forVlien.. who is this retard? +8 iron impact on diez.. hmm within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SpeedyxD That's so retarded everyone here that lose to someone and that guy has a better gear ...
Page: 2

Cava

Originally posted by SpeedyxD
    That's so retarded everyone here that lose to someone and that guy has a better gear than theirs, first thought they think of is BABASHOPPER NOOB DUPER DIEEEEEEEEE HACKERRRRRRRR!!
    Go fuck yourself KO freaks.
    sry but if u think u're scrolled n zeph is scrolled he'll lose to u? :lol: u hit him like 100-200 :unsure:

:Kon:

do you all honestly believe that theres not a 1% chance he trina'd all the way to +8? jesus christ who cares its just a game

Cava

if u believe him then go suck his cock for more +8 items?

oh wait, we forgot you're playing on beramus. ofc II+8s are common there. even +9s i believe.

Originally posted by Cava
    if u believe him then go suck his cock for more +8 items? *

oh wait, we forgot you're playing on beramus. ofc II+8s are common there. even +9s i believe.
    hmmmmm ownt!

Wow a II, i have only seen one in my whole KO experience
    hmmm very wierd seeing one at +8, he must've dupe them alot and tried to upgrade them to +8, then when he did make one, he just deleted the dupes.

Cuz its hard to beleive that he will trina that II to +8, cuz damn y would u take the chance of upping to +8 when its at +7 and your the only one on the dies server that has it....veryyyyyy unlikley...

hmmmm....... -_-

Cava

or he could've just begged kom for one.

Doesnt make sense for a bp with II+8 to hit a cs priest for 200 the bp shud be hittin around 300-350

Cava

Originally posted by Festo
    Doesnt make sense for a bp with II+8 to hit a cs priest for 200 the bp shud be hittin around 300-350
    200 = non tomrneted damage h43r:

should be hitting like 400-500 tormented.

i get hit 200 sometimes 300+ by raptors +8 non-tormented.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12