Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

found the guy who stoled my items - 3gZo

This is a discussion on found the guy who stoled my items - 3gZo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 5.- Overlord stoped play and block all in their msn...
Page: 2

T0wn3R

5.- Overlord stoped play and block all in their msn

vanlordacc

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    5.- Overlord stoped play and block all in their msn *
    thats becaose he moved to play with 3gZo sharing the account.

seller

what a fag u little mother fuker, fuk overlord gay b1tch ass mofo and he's little stupid friend 3gz0 that gets from behind, u little b1tch ass kids go masterbate or sumthin stop scamming people.. cuz of u there's like 90% scammers in this game u little freaks. sheesh -_-

TeeL

Originally posted by seller
    what a fag u little mother fuker, fuk overlord gay b1tch ass mofo and he's little stupid friend 3gz0 that gets from behind, u little b1tch ass kids go masterbate or sumthin stop scamming people.. cuz of u there's like 90% scammers in this game u little freaks. sheesh *-_-
    Ouch .. lawl

dartagon

you not lucky

poiz3n

that SS dont show shit, he said go cry bb lol
    not that he took ur shit .

T0wn3R

T0wn3R lvl 64 *Boca 2 - San pablo 1 dice:
    and what you do with the items ?
    Overlord - // dice:
    i broke all
    LOL

after talk with overlord im 100% sure... g3z0 have your items.

if u think that exo stole ur pity items u must be dumbest gay in ur neighbourhood. I love when ppl r saying shits about others just cos they r better.

Majla

U guys r crazy... u have here a scammed guy who got scammed AGAIN. U got to be syupid to get scammed twice. U cant say he stole your items.

I can say overlord is my firend too, whoever he is. Dont care...

BTW how stupid can u be first to scam some1 and appear on the server with his items tghe same day? Dont u think it is more likely he has his own items ? U didnt notice him build up his gear as my whole clan did.

We r well know on bermaus for our legit play. We dont have to scam ppl to get to something. We just know how to play the game.

Check the items IDs or what ever u need to prove some1s fault but believe me u will regret accusing 3gzo of anything in the end.

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Majla
    U guys r crazy... u have here a scammed guy who got scammed AGAIN. U got to be syupid to get scammed twice. U cant say he stole your items. *

BTW how stupid can u be first to scam some1 and appear on the server with his items tghe same day? Dont u think it is more likely he has his own items ? U didnt notice him build up his gear as my whole clan did. *

We r well know on bermaus for our legit play. We dont have to scam ppl to get to something. We just know how to play the game. *

Check the items IDs or what ever u need to prove some1s fault but believe me u will regret accusing 3gzo of anything in the end.
    1. ur the stupidest person ever lived.
    2. the guy i share account with got scammed by OverLord with our items.
    3. talked with overlord in msn, hes sharing account with 3gZo and put all my items on it.
    4. how the fuk u wan me to check the items id's? it doesnt proov shit u fuking moron.

seller

U guys r crazy... u have here a scammed guy who got scammed AGAIN. U got to be syupid to get scammed twice. U cant say he stole your items. *

BTW how stupid can u be first to scam some1 and appear on the server with his items tghe same day? Dont u think it is more likely he has his own items ? U didnt notice him build up his gear as my whole clan did. *

We r well know on bermaus for our legit play. We dont have to scam ppl to get to something. We just know how to play the game. *

obviously u'r stupid like overlord and you do need to scam people for items.. he took the items and told vanlord that he gonna go for 2 days and give him the items later.. then bam.. no items no overlord so wtf.., i wont be surprized if in one of the KO playing days overlord or he's gay friend who gets from behind 3gz0 will scam u'r ass too then tell me how ya feel when he'll say "oops i broke all the items" but he took all the items and sold them on ebay HAAHHA got $_$, b1tch ass basterds.

Kruq

Originally posted by ||VanLord||

3. talked with overlord in msn, hes sharing account with 3gZo and put all my items on it.
    4. how the fuk u wan me to check the items id's? it doesnt proov shit u fuking moron.
    You are so stupid , or just playing ? :unsure:

If u have many friends on server (GMs) so ask them to check 3GZO !!

DONT accuse without any PROOF !!

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Kruq+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kruq)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-||VanLord||

You are so stupid , or just playing ? :unsure:

If u have many friends on server (GMs) so ask them to check 3GZO !!

DONT accuse without any PROOF !![/b]
    so u opened a fresh new acc just to say it? why u dont using ur old 1? ah 3gzo?

Majla

U make me laught..... the thing is u are such a baby crying about your items... think for a minute u got scammed, not nice to give other ppl your account info if u r stupid enough to do that the whole situation is your fault.

3gzo isnt sharing his account with anyone, OverLord is now putting blame 3gzo while i think making a new account.

The only way to solve this problem is to get a GM to look into this, your words wont do any diffrence.

U r very pathetic bcoz I know 3gzo's items are anvil-made and u just saw a first guy with thing similar to yours.

And now u csay overlord is 3gzo, Kruq is egzo and maybe im 3gzo too ? U really need some profesional help.....

Kruq

...U really need some profesional help.....

I think it's too late for helping him... :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast