Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

found the guy who stoled my items - 3gZo

This is a discussion on found the guy who stoled my items - 3gZo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Majla U make me laught..... *the thing is u are such a baby crying about your items... ...
Page: 3

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Majla
    U make me laught..... *the thing is u are such a baby crying about your items... think for a minute u got scammed, not nice to give other ppl your account info if u r stupid enough to do that the whole situation is your fault.

3gzo isnt sharing his account with anyone, OverLord is now putting blame 3gzo while i think making a new account. *

The only way to solve this problem is to get a GM to look into this, your words wont do any diffrence.

U r very pathetic bcoz I know 3gzo's items are anvil-made and u just saw a first guy with thing similar to yours.

And now u csay overlord is 3gzo, Kruq is egzo and maybe im 3gzo too ? U really need some profesional help.....
    krug

yea how could i even think its a new acount made by u or 3gzo to defend urself? look at the date this acc was made "sep 11" lol thats today........

Majla

Originally posted by ||VanLord||

yea how could i even think its a new acount made by u or 3gzo to defend urself? look at the date this acc was made "sep 11" lol thats today........
    Some ppl dont need to post untill some1 makes an idiot of himself......

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Majla+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majla)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-||VanLord||

Some ppl dont need to post untill some1 makes an idiot of himself......[/b]
    just quit postin' u alrdy proved us ur complete idiot mr. Lv61 with 14k nps..

How fucking dumb can you be?
    Its so fucking clear to see they are vans items.
    Your clan has no where enough money for them, he got them becaouse anni had CSW money.
    Full shell +7, Raptor +7, roc, etc get scammed.
    1 day later -> A warrior with a raptor +7, Full shell +7, and selling a roc.
    DO YOU THINK WERE FUCKING BLIND. We are not as stupid as you.

vanlordacc

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    How fucking dumb can you be? *
    Its so fucking clear to see they are vans items.
    Your clan has no where enough money for them, he got them becaouse anni had CSW money.
    Full shell +7, Raptor +7, roc, etc get scammed.
    1 day later -> A warrior with a raptor +7, Full shell +7, and selling a roc.
    DO YOU THINK WERE FUCKING BLIND. We are not as stupid as you.
    :wub:

Unlimited

lol, I messaged 3gZo yesterday about the items and he got all defensive.
    Thank God the guy is a noob with good items, or else there's gonna be some stuff goin down :rollseyes:
    3gZo also owes a clanny of mine 200m for a 1vs1, and 3gZo lost 2-0...or 3-0, forgot, but he wouldn't pay up and said my clanny has Iron Neck/Iron Belt...lol :wacko:

Krumi

OMG NOOBS I'm 3gZo too? SeeStar u're fucking noob with CanYouDigItSuckA... Smb hack my account when I see smb with the same items i go and cry then i write You have my items...
    mom and papa i'm crying he have the same items...

That's very funny!!
    SeeStar You have the same items like me... I'll write new post, what do you think?

Majla

Hmmm guys...

I had enough of this stupid talk and u all know we cant do anything but throw shit at each other....
    U dont know how much money we got, u dont know us we dont know u and after these posts im not looking forward to knowing u at all.

The solution to this problem is only 1. Find a GM, ask him to check the IDs, roolback WHATEVER and let him decide about who is right here.

Posting wont change a thing here. Get some help from ppl who can check this.

I made my point a few times here and I wont repeat myself.
    just wanna see your faces when someone from CS (or some1 who can resolve this) says that 3gzos items are clear and made by him.

and Sucka : Wtf? what does my lvl and NPs have ANYTHING to do with this? U judge ppl by lvl and nps ? LOL dude ?? U're 13 year old or something? Get a life

No the only thing for you to do is, shut the fuck up, and take it you got digits scammed gear.

Krumi

nub!

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :lol: u make my cry ( bcoz of laugh)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123