Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Friend scammed by OwnedbyTimmy

This is a discussion on Friend scammed by OwnedbyTimmy within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 people are telling us 1 story your telling another. It seems like a misunderstanding so just give him back ...
Page: 2

I am Timmeh Senior Member

2 people are telling us 1 story your telling another. It seems like a misunderstanding so just give him back his items[/b]
    one problem i dont have his items anymore? lol..

one problem i dont have his items anymore? lol..[/b]

He already sold the items. =/

Banned

He already sold the items. =/[/b]
    rofl xD just give him the coins that he sold it for =/

edited:

i'm just gonna try to guess his reply to my suggestion:

1. "i used it all"
    2. "he won't give it back"

ps: honestly.. who gives out their seal psw to a sharer =/ nd btw timmy u suck =]

rofl xD just give him the coins that he sold it for =/
    edited:

i'm just gonna try to guess his reply to my suggestion:

1. "i used it all"
    2. "he won't give it back"

ps: honestly.. who gives out their seal psw to a sharer =/ nd btw timmy u suck =][/b]
    gogo read the story? he quit ko? lol who are u? do i know u?

edit : ohh youuuuuu

rofl xD just give him the coins that he sold it for =/[/b]

Its the own guys fault if he said " yes have my items and info". Timmy shouldnt have to pay for the guys own mistake, maybe the guy should of thought about that if he did say to have his things.

well u can always just return the items nd say sie =]
    i mean timmy seem's legit when i let him on my acc... but still he wasted my sc's n pretty much said " i can't xp / sharer with u no more. bb" n left on the first day. so.. i will say he isn't the best sharer but he is legit =][/b]
    off topic

whoaaaaaaaaaa lol excuse me? i said id get the 10% because i used pots and scrolls but i was giving u a heads up and u said bb and blocked me?

the only way to prove ur innocent is to show msn logs where pcolls said u can have his items. just because you've been given the sq does not mean u can take all the items u want. he gave it to u so u can seal/unseal if u have to. i have the sq to like 3-4 of topcat's accounts yet i dont take anything out the account unless he says i can.

im not siding with any1 im just saying just because u have the sq it doesnt mean u can take w/e u want. only if they say u can then it's ok i guess. so yea, msn logs plx

Rai

Worst sharer I ever tried out.. I gave him info for a day and he wasted scrolls and lost me well over 5% and pots/stones, etc then just stopped responding to me on msn. I wouldn't put any trust in the kid, he was always very wishy washy and never had any intentions to fix anything he did wrong.. which seems to be the problem here. Someone quitting and giving you account INFO, not giving you the ACCOUNT, doesn't give you any right to take their items and sell them for your own profit. Try doing the right thing by for once making up for what damage you did to another person's account while sharing with them.

idk... i played with timmy... he was always cool... (lil gay and retarded but nvm :wub: )
    dont think he would scam someone but i guess u can never be sure...
    like trip said post some msn logs to clear ur name then.... otherwise...

@rachel: tho he did ok when he pleyed with Icy... guess he didnt like u :P

Hey cutie Senior Member

timmy = scammer.

you would have to be extremely narrow minded not to see it

Banned

You know you could've asked him " Hey, since you are "quitting" , can i sell all of your items for IGC right?"
    Oh, whats that? You didn't? Damn.

Worst sharer I ever tried out.. I gave him info for a day and he wasted scrolls and lost me well over 5% and pots/stones, etc then just stopped responding to me on msn. I wouldn't put any trust in the kid, he was always very wishy washy and never had any intentions to fix anything he did wrong.. which seems to be the problem here. Someone quitting and giving you account INFO, not giving you the ACCOUNT, doesn't give you any right to take their items and sell them for your own profit. Try doing the right thing by for once making up for what damage you did to another person's account while sharing with them.[/b]
    who are you? im being dead serious i dont know you ive never shared with you im sure lol... wrong timmy? zzzzzz

edit : zzzz stop doing this to me i know who u are now a.q but yeah i told u i wasnt on your acct for full exp i said i would exp when icy was on...

and who isthis crackurbak dude im 100% sure i wont know who you are ive never shared with you dont even have your msn so bb dont go fukking around on other peoples rep zzzz

who are you? im being dead serious i dont know you ive never shared with you im 100% sure lol... wrong timmy? zzzzzz[/b]
    thats rachel / edenecho

Rai

idk... i played with timmy... he was always cool... (lil gay and retarded but nvm :wub: )
    dont think he would scam someone but i guess u can never be sure...
    like trip said post some msn logs to clear ur name then.... otherwise...

@rachel: tho he did ok when he pleyed with Icy... guess he didnt like u :P[/b]
    Who knows, maybe..

who are you? im being dead serious i dont know you ive never shared with you im 100% sure lol... wrong timmy? zzzzzz[/b]
    Unless some other Timmy played on Icy's account, it would have to be you..

Who knows, maybe..
    Unless some other Timmy played on Icy's account, it would have to be you..[/b]
    nono go read lol i made an edit

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast