Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Friend scammed by OwnedbyTimmy

This is a discussion on Friend scammed by OwnedbyTimmy within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like we said timmy the only way u can get this shit over with if u post an msn log... ...
Page: 3

like we said timmy the only way u can get this shit over with if u post an msn log...
    if he said u can have the acc and shit then u good... otherwise bro... u fcked it up...

Rai

who are you? im being dead serious i dont know you ive never shared with you im sure lol... wrong timmy? zzzzzz

edit : zzzz stop doing this to me i know who u are now a.q but yeah i told u i wasnt on your acct for full exp i said i would exp when icy was on...

and who isthis crackurbak dude im 100% sure i wont know who you are ive never shared with you dont even have your msn so bb dont go fukking around on other peoples rep zzzz[/b]
    I didn't need full exp, but you logged it twice.. wasted scrolls the first time and lost me pots, stones, and over 5% exp the second time.. and you then ignored me on msn and made it clear that you didn't even have any intention of making up the exp that you lost. All I wanted was things to go in a positive direction, I didn't need full exp, but I sure didn't want delvling from a wishy washy sharer.. ^^

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I didn't need full exp, but you logged it twice.. wasted scrolls the first time and lost me pots, stones, and over 5% exp the second time.. and you then ignored me on msn and made it clear that you didn't even have any intention of making up the exp that you lost. All I wanted was things to go in a positive direction, I didn't need full exp, but I sure didn't want delvling from a wishy washy sharer.. ^^[/b]
    talk to me in a pm about this lol.. you a blonde? Oo then i guess writing a message to rachel on msn and pressing enter isnt talking then hmm kk

just because im online msn doesnt mean im there

like we said timmy the only way u can get this shit over with if u post an msn log...
    if he said u can have the acc and shit then u good... otherwise bro... u fcked it up...[/b]
    does he have proof that he said he was coming back? nigga pls <3

Rai

talk to me in a pm about this lol.. you a blonde? Oo then i guess writing a message to rachel on msn and pressing enter isnt talking then hmm kk

just because im online msn doesnt mean im there
    does he have proof that he said he was coming back? nigga pls <3[/b]
    Lol, what the fuck does my hair color have to do with anything (I&#39;m not even a blonde, I&#39;m a redhead..). You did not send me messages regarding any intentions to make up the exp, so don&#39;t pretend otherwise.
    And just because you&#39;re seen as online but might be afk at the moment, it doesn&#39;t mean that you won&#39;t return to see the messages and then respond to them.

Lol, what the fuck does my hair color have to do with anything (I&#39;m not even a blonde, I&#39;m a redhead..). You did not send me messages regarding any intentions to make up the exp, so don&#39;t pretend otherwise.
    And just because you&#39;re seen as online but might be afk at the moment, it doesn&#39;t mean that you won&#39;t return to see the messages and then respond to them.[/b]
    one word lol

i didnt think to save the chat because he said i could have it and he wants 2 come back and be a baby about his items.. ill admit to taking the items but he said i could have them w/e close topic pls your bsing every1

Rai

one word lol[/b]
    You&#39;re showing your age..
    Just give this guy back what you took from him!

zzz he said he was quitting till he can play again cause hes busy now and he was being nice giving you an acc to play on and you take items without asking. he never said u could take the items some of them werent even his he was borrowing so you take items without asking = scamming. need anything clarified? either get the stuff back from ownage or your a scammer[/b]
    well if he says u can have the account means u can have wat ever on the acount
    so dont talk shit

You&#39;re showing your age..
    Just give this guy back what you took from him![/b]
    stop taking sides...

one more time... he gave me the seal psw and acct telling me he quit so i took the items and now he wants a takeback but i dont have the items to give back to him

Rai

stop taking sides...
    one more time... he gave me the seal psw and acct telling me he quit so i took the items and now he wants a takeback but i dont have the items to give back to him[/b]
    Seems like his intent was to let you play the account until he might make a return or until he decided to sell. I highly doubt that he gave you all of his information just to have you take his items. All you&#39;re doing is making up excuses for it to be okay to take someone else&#39;s items.
    Just show the msn logs where he gives you the information (blocking information out or w/e) but showing whether or not he is giving you the account and all items or just letting you continue playing on the account.

Seems like his intent was to let you play the account until he might make a return or until he decided to sell. I highly doubt that he gave you all of his information just to have you take his items. All you&#39;re doing is making up excuses for it to be okay to take someone else&#39;s items.
    Just show the msn logs where he gives you the information (blocking information out or w/e) but showing whether or not he is giving you the account and all items or just letting you continue playing on the account.[/b]
    gotta agree with rachel... if u dont post the logs it looks like u scammed him... <_<

Just show the msn logs where he gives you the information (blocking information out or w/e) but showing whether or not he is giving you the account and all items or just letting you continue playing on the account.[/b]
    u can ask him when we first started sharing he said if i do end up quitting the game i will give u all the infos and the acct will be yours my intent was not to scam him.. go ahead take his side cuz guess what i dont give a fuck he a lieng little bitch and i didnt scam no1

u can ask him when we first started sharing he said if i do end up quitting the game i will give u all the infos and the acct will be yours my intent was not to scam him.. go ahead take his side cuz guess what i dont give a fuck he a lieng little bitch and i didnt scam no1[/b]
    then just post the log and ur done with him...
    im not taking anyones side here...
    i said ur cool and all...
    i mean whats the problem of posting the SS of the log if he said that shit to u...
    just post it and ur off the hook

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

FUCK YOU TImmy.....

you fucking retard with Keyloggers all over your mothing fucking computer...because of you, i just fucking lost 50 motherfucking gb&#39;s thanks a bunch shit head.

Timmy u lil bitch fuck man u get soo many fuckin chances and u just fuck up by hacking impulsive WTF
    50gbs u fuckin prick

you gave me the acct with the seal psw.. and said you quit dont go bsing everyone ty[/b]
    Ban this fucker already...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast