Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Friend scammed by OwnedbyTimmy

This is a discussion on Friend scammed by OwnedbyTimmy within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well timmy that was a cheap shot... i beet ur the one who took icys acc aswell.... cause u where ...
Page: 4

well timmy that was a cheap shot...
    i beet ur the one who took icys acc aswell.... cause u where on that account last... before it got magicly "stolen" by someone unknown...
    now im taking the other guys side...
    and it cant be a key logger since u need a USA ip to be albe to log ingame with Impulsive...
    now we can see who u rly r...
    thanks a bunch timmy...
    ur a true faggot

I am Timmeh Senior Member

FUCK YOU TImmy.....

you fucking retard with Keyloggers all over your mothing fucking computer...because of you, i just fucking lost 50 motherfucking gb's thanks a bunch shit head.[/b]
    yeah jaspreet i took all your 50 gbs... kk and i used them where? do u see me selling any items u automaticlaly go straight to me.. w/e u guys all faggots i didnt touchu icys acct go talk 2 him fuck you rachel your a ugly piece of shit fuck you funkz you guys all have no life except for a few ppl no need 2 ban me im getting off ko4life and not signing back in...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Worst thing of all Timmy, how you got Dixie sticking up for you....
    Second i fucking trusted you on my lvl 75 account and not even 2 motherfucking days after your on my account, you help yourself to everything i've worked to get...

Worst thing of all Timmy, how you got Dixie sticking up for you....
    Second i fucking trusted you on my lvl 75 account and not even 2 motherfucking days after your on my account, you help yourself to everything i've worked to get...[/b]
    ty i did not tell dixie 2 say one thing on this topic.. i know i didnt scam you fuck you i dont have any other accts that i would of even put it on

w/e timmy you douchebag. he never said you could take all his items he said u could play the account till he could play again. he would not just give all his items to you when he hardly knows u. he was being nice by letting u keep playing and you screw him over. again i hope u die in a fire faggot.

one more thing im not the retard who has this under the wrong section lol

nah actually its the right section lol

scammers arent cheaters? this is where all the ppl who chargeback get posted about so i guess your about as bad so why not here?

Rai

fuck you rachel your a ugly piece of shit[/b]
    Yet earlier you asked if I was a blonde when I most certainly am not.. lol! So.. you don't even know what I look like, but would you like me to congratulate you on your poor attempt (and failure) at a low blow? :blink:

Sorry to hear about you being scammed, Jas, that's a damn big loss.. didn't still have Opi on your account did you? I'm still pretty sure it was him that scammed my East things, I just don't care to look further into it. But damn, if it was Timmy, he's sure gotten himself into a lot of shit now.

Yet earlier you asked if I was a blonde when I most certainly am not.. lol! So.. you don't even know what I look like, but would you like me to congratulate you on your poor attempt (and failure) at a low blow? :blink:[/b]
    lol dont try to sound all smart.. u put up your pic on msn and i asked if that was you and you said yes bb

Rai

lol dont try to sound all smart.. u put up your pic on msn and i asked if that was you and you said yes bb[/b]
    ... then you clearly don't remember the pic because the red hair is a bit easy to remember, and guessing I'm blonde? Just how stupid are you?

You simply don't know what I look like (sure you probably saw the 100x100 display pic I had, but you don't even remember it..), you're just trying to insult me whle failing miserably.

Banned

timmy got own'ed =/

bb timmy

ok timmy who the fuck in their right mind would GIVE AWAY THEIR ITEMS TO SOME RANDOM KID THEY KNEW 1 day

yes ok its my fault for giving him seal password he asked "what if i want to change builds" so i thought yea why not he seems legit

you didnt say let me have seal password so i can take all your items and sell them then get scammed again...........

i never ever fucking said im quitting knight forever i told you about my parents and how ill try to be back

i was gonna give away all my items to friends then i thought hey why not do a nice thing and let him PLAY the account not STRIP THE ACCOUNT NAKED

so i said yea you can play the account "it will basically be yours" for playing it not selling all the fucking items

i never said i was quitting forever cause its impossible to quit knight anyway

so timmy you might be legit yes but your a fucktard for doing that

and i think i should get items back but i know you wont give me shit back

so im accepting my loss and moving on

fuck yall scammers ^^

last time i try to do something nice ^^

... then you clearly don't remember the pic because the red hair is a bit easy to remember, and guessing I'm blonde? Just how stupid are you?

You simply don't know what I look like (sure you probably saw the 100x100 display pic I had, but you don't even remember it..), you're just trying to insult me whle failing miserably.[/b]
    Theres more than one reason to ask if someones blond. He may be trying to insult your intelligence. Read the context, he's trying to prove his point that he infact DID write a message on msn (and he didn't guess - he asked.) Your getting carried away lol. Relax

P.S. Timmy is teh epic ballbagZ

Rai

Theres more than one reason to ask if someones blond. He may be trying to insult your intelligence. Read the context, he's trying to prove his point that he infact DID write a message on msn (and he didn't guess - he asked.) Your getting carried away lol. Relax

P.S. Timmy is teh epic ballbagZ[/b]
    Lol, no, this is Timmy.. he meant it as he said it.. He meant to ask if I was actually a blonde as to make an inference that it would have some effect on my intelligence, yeah, but he also didn't recall that my hair was red.. He could have asked if I was stupid, but no, he questioned my hair color because he didn't remember! And yeah, no message written to me.. :P I've nothing to relax about, I don't care what the kid says, just came here to comment on my experience with this "now" scammer.

But it's very messed up that he really thought those items were his to sell after knowing the account owner for one day.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast