Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Friend scammed by OwnedbyTimmy

This is a discussion on Friend scammed by OwnedbyTimmy within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've recently been scammed by 'Timmy' from these forums. Actually on exactly the same way as discribed here.. Maybe OwnedbyTimmy ...
Page: 7

Banned Senior Member

I've recently been scammed by 'Timmy' from these forums.
    Actually on exactly the same way as discribed here..
    Maybe OwnedbyTimmy And Timmy are the same??

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

read the whole thinkg pls dont do that

whole point no effort to contact me

he is still a scammer[/b]
    Well, sorry mate but you got Owned By Timmy h34r:

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

He got OwnedByTimmy

Kreeden

You gave him all the infos. That means you GAVE him everything.Seal password doesnt allow you to change builds, you can do that with a restat. You gave him the items, so you scammed yourself now that you decided you want to play again. Get over it and stop crying. Although I don't like Timmy, those were his items now.

You gave him all the infos. That means you GAVE him everything.Seal password doesnt allow you to change builds, you can do that with a restat. You gave him the items, so you scammed yourself now that you decided you want to play again. Get over it and stop crying. Although I don't like Timmy, those were his items now.[/b]
    i disagree. i played numerous friends accounts so far. most which have items worth 1000$+ easily. i had sq's to about 90% of the accounts i played. but i never would take their items unless they clearly stated to me that they're giving it to me and not ever gonna want them back.

he was a mage and for a mage to restat he has to change the elemental damage on staff and maybe change armors if u change build. so it does make sense to give the info to someone u trust so he can do that...

timmy did a greedy move and said he'll pay but he hasnt even bothered contact the guy. surely a scammer imo.

You gave him all the infos. That means you GAVE him everything.Seal password doesnt allow you to change builds, you can do that with a restat. You gave him the items, so you scammed yourself now that you decided you want to play again. Get over it and stop crying. Although I don't like Timmy, those were his items now.[/b]

i disagree. i played numerous friends accounts so far. most which have items worth 1000$+ easily. i had sq's to about 90% of the accounts i played. but i never would take their items unless they clearly stated to me that they're giving it to me and not ever gonna want them back.

he was a mage and for a mage to restat he has to change the elemental damage on staff and maybe change armors if u change build. so it does make sense to give the info to someone u trust so he can do that...

timmy did a greedy move and said he'll pay but he hasnt even bothered contact the guy. surely a scammer imo.[/b]
    PWNT

well as tripleog said as a mage when you change builds you need to change armor/ elemental or staff

and in this case i had glacier eren +7 so if he wanted to go fire/ice yes he would change

and im not a babashopper so to change to a build you wouldn eed to sell glacier eren to get money for something else

can we give him 24 hour to respond then ip ban?

hes the biggest ass licker in the game, someone from mrownage clan.[/b]
    fuk u
    u fuking monkeyloving bit.ch
    go suk undes dick so bb

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

well timmy that was a cheap shot...
    i beet ur the one who took icys acc aswell.... cause u where on that account last... before it got magicly "stolen" by someone unknown...
    now im taking the other guys side...
    and it cant be a key logger since u need a USA ip to be albe to log ingame with Impulsive...
    now we can see who u rly r...
    thanks a bunch timmy...
    ur a true faggot[/b]
    "and it cant be a key logger since u need a USA ip to be albe to log ingame with Impulsive..."
    you are forgetting any1 in the world can log usa ip with flash vpn

He didtn't need the seal password to change builds he could have just put all sealed items at the inn hostess can't you??

lol ownedbytimmy is a huge scammer hescrewed over me and my friends warrior on akara, he would go pk lose 5k nps each freakin hour, and deleved our warrior from 72 to 65 and he deleted some items on there that weren't sealed and stole some gbs. i suggest you guys not trust this guy at all he's such a fucking loser it's not even funny.

Timmy is a real good friend of mine...I let him on my account and he didnt try anything. This is porbualy a misunderstanding...let me handle this.

Apprantly he says you were qutting and gave him the stuff and info. If this is so then its your own problem. If it was me I wouldnt give it back either..once you give someone something you cant just take it back. =/ SO do you deny it or not, did you say " have my info and things?"[/b]

Its the own guys fault if he said " yes have my items and info". Timmy shouldnt have to pay for the guys own mistake, maybe the guy should of thought about that if he did say to have his things.[/b]

didnt read the whole topic, but its pretty simple.. Timmy scammed him. Im 100% sure in there agreement there was nothing saying " GO AHEAD TAKE MY ITEMS WHILE YOUR AT IT " hmm.. MrdOwnage, here your defending a friend and it really is abvious -.-

ip ban pls he didnt answer no effort to contact me

bb timmy get the fuck out

o and for all that say the " i will buy him 3gb cause i feel bad" or whatever he said

never happend or talked about

peace

ip ban pls he didnt answer no effort to contact me

bb timmy get the fuck out

o and for all that say the " i will buy him 3gb cause i feel bad" or whatever he said

never happend or talked about

peace[/b]
    lol how could he pay you back timmy is a little 15 year old with no job, there's no way he can pay you. He's a scammer, i don't know why he still hasn't been banned.

ban him pls? hasnt paid anything..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567