Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Friendly warning

This is a discussion on Friendly warning within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey, u r really patethic, u and ur scammer friends, all brazilians work together and call honest ppl themselves etc ...
Page: 2

agencianet

hey, u r really patethic, u and ur scammer friends, all brazilians work together and call honest
    ppl themselves etc etc. time ago u said i was a cheater, and why u buy items from cheaters? ur friend
    niggazbr or fernando sent me almost $400 to sell him the shield and did i scammed him? i gave him his shield.
    I also bought 4garfield a hellblood+8, i hgave him in+1 as garantee till i sent him the money for the hb+8,
    after that i told him to give me back the in+1 and u think he gave it back? he never gave it to me, just
    stupid items and did i created a post to acusse him?
    ur really patethic, i explain u about the friend that sells the fr+3, u didnt wanted to wait
    but u had the time to writte bullshit, if i had u infront of me i will give u a beat lord_gay, ill give u
    ur money back but ull never pay me back, u ruined my reputation. yeah laugh, cheater reputation right?
    well u have an idiot reputation now, u really suck, ill send ur money back and be happy with ur
    brazilian friends, poor stupid, i lost more money than u with ur turks, they fuked me, took my mage
    remember that turk ocalki aka DontCallMeSexy, orc mage? he sold me the lucipierro (wolcan) account.
    i lost almost 2000 usd in items, did u ever acussed him bastard?
    u cry like a twat for a shit, ill give ur money back, keep thinking that u r famous haha, ur friends
    laugh at u, ur a beast at vs cuz the only thing u do is pressing a button to meateor and nova.

goodbye loser

Don’t you ever buy or sell something to Juan Carlos Ramon Valdivia Valdivieso; address 8- 1188-A- Urb. La Florida Lima Peru; Lima msn : [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] aka Ultramago or Ultrareloaded or Ultr4maga, now playing an ares orc mage name SHOCKBOY.
    If he try to sell lend or buy something from you send me one pm and I gonna give u more details.
    Be warned and turn your scammer alert on.[/b]

Lord_Mozart

First -Yes your are pretty right I am pathetic but at least im am not a thief I can honor my words but you… I don’t even want spend more words in that matter ok ok I lost couple dollars those 150 you robber but that’s just nothing and I don’t care about it go feed your children or your mother maybe u can buy something good and make they happy for few seconds whit it but u never going to buy honor.
    About cheat yes you are a big fat cheater look that ksc and tell me how u get there without cheats:
    And your friend had the flame ring omg… damn liar one day before the payment who the f… is this showing me the ring :

If u had problems that was a problem to say the truth nothing else.

Now if u still want to talk about cheats u should meas your words who is this one? Maybe u remember that:
    Date Time From to Message
    3/28/2007 12:08:02 PM Lord Mozart UltraM4go sorry ultramago i couldn’t talk that time i was in a meting
    3/28/2007 12:08:27 PM UltraM4go Lord Mozart ok bro u forget all the past?
    3/28/2007 12:08:38 PM UltraM4go Lord Mozart sorry if i use that cheats programs
    3/28/2007 12:08:38 PM UltraM4go Lord Mozart i never more use that
    3/28/2007 12:08:38 PM UltraM4go Lord Mozart
    3/28/2007 12:08:48 PM UltraM4go Lord Mozart my cousin show me that
    3/28/2007 12:08:48 PM UltraM4go Lord Mozart i am very sad
    3/28/2007 12:08:58 PM UltraM4go Lord Mozart i have bad reputation for that
    3/28/2007 12:08:58 PM UltraM4go Lord Mozart
    3/28/2007 12:11:07 PM Lord Mozart UltraM4go dude i dont care about what u do or did thats not my problem i just dont like those kind players
    3/28/2007 12:18:40 PM UltraM4go Lord Mozart ok
    3/28/2007 12:18:40 PM UltraM4go Lord Mozart forget all
    3/28/2007 12:18:51 PM UltraM4go Lord Mozart since 6 months ago i play legit
    3/28/2007 12:19:38 PM Lord Mozart UltraM4go man do u think its right u r a lvl 78 or something and ur saying u just play legit for those last 6 months...
    3/28/2007 12:20:43 PM UltraM4go Lord Mozart since that time i never more use that

Man I don’t need to be in front of a people to beat him I still believe in law and if u want meet me you got my msn just come and you going to make my day.

“lost more money than u with ur turks, they fuked me, took my mage
    remember that turk ocalki aka DontCallMeSexy, orc mage? he sold me the lucipierro (wolcan) account.
    i lost almost 2000 usd in items, did u ever acussed him bastard?”

DUDE WAKE UP…. What I have to do with that? My Turks since when I have power over other ppls just stmf and start thinking before post random shit

“u cry like a twat for a shit, ill give ur money back, keep thinking that u r famous haha, ur friends laugh at u, ur a beast at vs cuz the only thing u do is pressing a button to meateor and nova.”

Man… heheheh I don’t got words for that… those little things really made me proud i am playing a game i am not famous or whatever but if i with my little hobby made u so freaking angry and mad to make you start to robber and steal other person heheheh damn I must be good.

poiz3n

i just noticed, all scammers live in lima peru..
    fucking spics

flamthrow

Ultra you've been a freaking cheater for ages, speedhacking through cz, remember back when you "only" had +1s and +8s I beat the shit out of you and you speedhacked off my screen in a matter of milliseconds. Your pathetic, never had a good reputation anyway so dont blame someone for destroying something you never had. As for mozart, I dont really think much of you either seeing as how you have, or at least had +4s. No matter how you got them its still unfair towards people that farm legitly.
    Peace

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

fucking spics[/b]

stfu dude u dont know shit so keep quiet... ultramago always has been a cheater, speed hacker, babahsoper, duper. etc etc etc...i also heard he scammed someone, here is the proof.... -.-

agencianet

really ur patethic and the big gay from ares time ago i accept my cousin use cheats programs but him use that after that i never use cheats programs i not need buy reputation brazilian stupid fack u and all your friends i am happy playing with my thousands friends haha u only the stupids brazilians i love my friends turkish peruvian etc etc and? u remember this?
    u say u live in a poor country and i am poor u think that? that is my problem mr rich maybe u live in a favela and lie all what u rich bro u need coins? only in your mind u will got FR+3 pr maybe with your brazilian dupers u need help? i hope soon go to brazil and see u face to face FACKING GAY and shut up

hey, u r really patethic, u and ur scammer friends, all brazilians work together and call honest
    ppl themselves etc etc. time ago u said i was a cheater, and why u buy items from cheaters? ur friend
    niggazbr or fernando sent me almost $400 to sell him the shield and did i scammed him? i gave him his shield.
    I also bought 4garfield a hellblood+8, i hgave him in+1 as garantee till i sent him the money for the hb+8,
    after that i told him to give me back the in+1 and u think he gave it back? he never gave it to me, just
    stupid items and did i created a post to acusse him?
    ur really patethic, i explain u about the friend that sells the fr+3, u didnt wanted to wait
    but u had the time to writte bullshit, if i had u infront of me i will give u a beat lord_gay, ill give u
    ur money back but ull never pay me back, u ruined my reputation. yeah laugh, cheater reputation right?
    well u have an idiot reputation now, u really suck, ill send ur money back and be happy with ur
    brazilian friends, poor stupid, i lost more money than u with ur turks, they fuked me, took my mage
    i lost almost 2000 usd in items, did u ever acussed him bastard?
    u cry like a twat for a shit, ill give ur money back, keep thinking that u r famous haha, ur friends
    laugh at u, ur a beast at vs cuz the only thing u do is pressing a button to meateor and nova.

goodbye loser[/b]

fucking spics[/b]

better u think a bit before u write retard, if some1 scams u dont have to say that ppl in his city scam, so STFU scum shit.

Lord_Mozart

Omg im scared now... the macho man going to hunt me out...
    Damn I think this guy is a clairvoyant because yes am poor and I live in a “favela” whatever that don’t change my integrity other side… u don’t have it… wherever I live that’s don’t change me personality and I never robber nobody... about you heheh…
    About your friends poor of they… if they still counting on you after you show how you work… scamming people and after that cursing the one you scams to try to make your voice be heard…
    Cheers and have fun scamming ppls

Banned

dosent matter..
    Impakta Agency E-business E-Commerce E-Solutions appears to be offline. Messages you send will be delivered when they sign in. E-mail this contact instead | Add a mobile number for this contact =[email protected]
    once again..he says he got contacts he has +3/4's and has any +9 weapon you need.
    dont think mozart would lie when i had many people tell me that he would take money and RUN just like he did to mozart
    oh well he blocked me after he said i wasted his time when my friend didnt buy from him lol

Banned

vandy ^^

RideOn

that guy is like 40 years old really sad to hear that.... GET A LIFE ULTRAMIERDA

Snirr5

i thought he was a turk o.o

Lord_Mozart

ill give u ur money back but ull never pay me back, u ruined my reputation. yeah laugh, cheater reputation right?[/b]
    like a fool i am still waiting my money back...
    each day we learn more and more how a straight faced scammer work but the hope never dies.
    dont forget the name: Juan Carlos Ramon Valdivia Valdivieso
    Calle 8- 1188-A- Urb. La Florida Lima Peru
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    ingame nick SHOCKBOY = SCAMMER

RideOn

like a fool i am still waiting my money back...
    each day we learn more and more how a straight faced scammer work but the hope never dies.
    dont forget the name: Juan Carlos Ramon Valdivia Valdivieso
    Calle 8- 1188-A- Urb. La Florida Lima Peru
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    ingame nick SHOCKBOY = SCAMMER[/b]
    btw guys that guy pmed me here in forum and told me in spanish that he scammed mozard bcoz he got scam by a friend of mozard rofl...

becareful with this piece of shit

uyuyuy miguel lo chapamos todo el bola crew pa matarlo si te hace algo dx, btw this piece of shit makes me feel bad -.- bcz they are peruvian :s and not all the peruvians are like him -.- bah sry for u neways

/peace

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast