Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ImNotZero/Imn0tzero/StoneColdRapist/StoneColdWarrior is a scammer!

This is a discussion on ImNotZero/Imn0tzero/StoneColdRapist/StoneColdWarrior is a scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm not zero is a scammer, scammed 30gbs off of one of my clannies who wanted him to help transfer ...
Page: 1

I'm not zero is a scammer, scammed 30gbs off of one of my clannies who wanted him to help transfer some items for him (30gbs worth) from his priest to his warrior.

No one in clan was on, cept zero and my clannie (jboogie/g00chg0bbler/beatwith0utbass/mrPresident).

zero spends some time saying, hey man im trusted bla bla and then after getting the items, quits clan, and logs off

when he logs in the next day, he blocks pm's, and then, when my friend goes offline, a bit after he unblocks them. i talk to him and he says that he sold the items, then later says that he doesnt have the cash to unseal it. i got ksc files, which i will post 2morrow, for i am currently not at my pc.

He is also in cohorts with JFKassasinator, a carnac west ardream sin.

furthermore, i have his msn, and his ip address, which i am going to prob have my friend put on 4chan under a picture of some hot girl
    IP: 97.88.139.93
    msn: [email protected]
    his email address: [email protected]

more info coming.

THIS JUST IN!
    3/16/09 He admits that he is stonecoldwarrior. this means that on top of all this, he scammed surgam of a raptor +7.

thanks.
    Last edited by thesmallone101; 03-31-2010 at 04:45 PM.

St0neColdKill3r

Lmao that ss is a ss of my char.

I knew him from his Pathos days and he told me he wanted the punisher symbol for your clan there, so i told him thats what we've had forever here on Pathos. Showed him the ss cause i said we had the perfect 1. Was gonna send him the symbol in transparent form if thats the 1 you guys wanted to use.

Sorry to hear this happened and i hope you guys can get some help from calimaestro or linus.

edit: here's proof what i said on msn logs

Banned

furthermore, i have his msn, and his ip address, which i am going to prob have my friend put on 4chan under a picture of some hot girl[/b]
    this. do eet!

Lmao that ss is a ss of my char.[/b]
    lol when i first openend the pic i was like WTF? kev sold his char?! NO WAY!

lol haha xD

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

nice smitty on the pic ^_^

Lmao that ss is a ss of my char.

I knew him from his Pathos days and he told me he wanted the punisher symbol for your clan there, so i told him thats what we've had forever here on Pathos. Showed him the ss cause i said we had the perfect 1. Was gonna send him the symbol in transparent form if thats the 1 you guys wanted to use.

Sorry to hear this happened and i hope you guys can get some help from calimaestro or linus.

edit: here's proof what i said on msn logs

[/b]
    oh kk, my mistake. still, back to the point, ill get some ksc's today.

Banned

had a talk with him last night , was acting funny so yea , and he always sends me hundreds of pics of blackwidow from pathos and claims he shares with kevin but idk

btw jboogie is a good dude and a friend of mine i hope who ever scammed him gets there ballz ripped off

St0neColdKill3r

You can see in my msn just over a week ago to him that i was sending him ss's of my char. If he was a sharer of my account why would i have to send him ss's of a symbol for him to see? Everyone knows i've never had a sharer on my char. Anyways theres only been 4 ppl i've ever let on my char and those are 4 of the ppl i trust the most Vlad(Ninares), Bjorn(N1dorina), Ivan(Flinch), Mili(Azazzel) and just a few days ago i agreed to let Deanna share my char as i really wanted to try for 83 and i can't be on all that much with work nowadays.

I knew this guy from way back on Cypher then when Jeff and I went to Manes he followed but wasn't in our clan. We left there pretty early but he stayed there. Awhile later he asked me to come pk with him on his dcz warrior on Ronark with him so shit for old times and to keep ko fun i went for a scr when nothing was going on here. Thing only had glave 6 and trash but as you know doing things with friends makes hell seem alot more fun. Then i went to Pathos day 1 it opened and was telling all my friends and ex clannies to jet over there so he made a guy there and played for awhile. He then disappeared for at least a year where he out of nowhere msn'd me claiming he'd been in jail for credit card theft. Then i didn't talk to him for 8 months again when he told me he wanted to come play ko again with me asking me if i'd hook him up if he came here. I said prolly and next thing i know he's telling me he's on Cwest and loving it, so i figured w/e creams your twinkie but everyone knew Pathos is my last server. He would non stop bug me to come make a dcz char to pk with him and his clan there, and for the longest time i said no chance as I'm clan leader of the best clan here and didn't have time. After couple months of him beggin i figured fuck it did it on Ronark can do it here if he helped me lvl, but after playing my priest here it got boring damn fast. I had a trina from along time ago when i couldn't log on Pathos so i logged cwest to buy prem and also 1 in my letter on that account so i had couple hundred mil there, but that market is horrid if your trying to gear a dcz warrior so i basically told him eh if someone in your clan would let me play from time to time or if you ever gear up a warrior lemme know but i'm not gonna waste that kind of time or $$ on a server i won't rarely play. My ss speaks for itself so don't bother mentioning my name in this topic, and Nik don't over exaggerate the 100's of ss bs. 5-10 tops between me showing him my stats, or target symbols or the clan symbols yup he had a few ss's.

You can see in my msn just over a week ago to him that i was sending him ss's of my char. If he was a sharer of my account why would i have to send him ss's of a symbol for him to see? Everyone knows i've never had a sharer on my char. Anyways theres only been 4 ppl i've ever let on my char and those are 4 of the ppl i trust the most Vlad(Ninares), Bjorn(N1dorina), Ivan(Flinch), Mili(Azazzel) and just a few days ago i agreed to let Deanna share my char as i really wanted to try for 83 and i can't be on all that much with work nowadays.

I knew this guy from way back on Cypher then when Jeff and I went to Manes he followed but wasn't in our clan. We left there pretty early but he stayed there. Awhile later he asked me to come pk with him on his dcz warrior on Ronark with him so shit for old times and to keep ko fun i went for a scr when nothing was going on here. Thing only had glave 6 and trash but as you know doing things with friends makes hell seem alot more fun. Then i went to Pathos day 1 it opened and was telling all my friends and ex clannies to jet over there so he made a guy there and played for awhile. He then disappeared for at least a year where he out of nowhere msn'd me claiming he'd been in jail for credit card theft. Then i didn't talk to him for 8 months again when he told me he wanted to come play ko again with me asking me if i'd hook him up if he came here. I said prolly and next thing i know he's telling me he's on Cwest and loving it, so i figured w/e creams your twinkie but everyone knew Pathos is my last server. He would non stop bug me to come make a dcz char to pk with him and his clan there, and for the longest time i said no chance as I'm clan leader of the best clan here and didn't have time. After couple months of him beggin i figured fuck it did it on Ronark can do it here if he helped me lvl, but after playing my priest here it got boring damn fast. I had a trina from along time ago when i couldn't log on Pathos so i logged cwest to buy prem and also 1 in my letter on that account so i had couple hundred mil there, but that market is horrid if your trying to gear a dcz warrior so i basically told him eh if someone in your clan would let me play from time to time or if you ever gear up a warrior lemme know but i'm not gonna waste that kind of time or $$ on a server i won't rarely play. My ss speaks for itself so don't bother mentioning my name in this topic, and Nik don't over exaggerate the 100's of ss bs. 5-10 tops between me showing him my stats, or target symbols or the clan symbols yup he had a few ss's.[/b]
    kk sry bout that :/ i just saw a pic and assuemd it was him, he posted it on our clan forums

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Sorry to hear this happened and i hope you guys can get some help from calimaestro or linus.[/b]
    Won't happen. As long as one user trades another user, the trade can never be returned even from a GM/Administrator because the scam was all players fault.

Someone imitated me from ko4life (my email) and scammed MrFridulin of ALL his items. We tried to get him a rollback or delete that persons items and re-create on MrFridulin but of course no assistance was given. He was a platinum premium member and all that fun stuff..

Good luck and if he does get his 30 gb's back, I'll be happy for you, but pissed off at the same time because Fridulin couldn't get that help xD ps I didn't read any of this topic btw :/ lol

Stonecoldwarrior

NIK AHAHHAHAH i never ever EVER EVER said i was blackwidow you peace of shit. And the only reason why bankin has a picture of kevin is because You guys wanted me to post a picture of what the symbol would look like on Our capes. WOW nik go kill yourself. Keep kevin out of this topic you peace of shit. Oh and BTW i sold all items so BB Go fuck yourself. LEave blackwidow out of this post you fucking retards and thanks for the 30gb fags

NIK AHAHHAHAH i never ever EVER EVER said i was blackwidow you peace of shit. And the only reason why bankin has a picture of kevin is because You guys wanted me to post a picture of what the symbol would look like on Our capes. WOW nik go kill yourself. Keep kevin out of this topic you peace of shit. Oh and BTW i sold all items so BB Go fuck yourself. LEave blackwidow out of this post you fucking retards and thanks for the 30gb fags[/b]
    well theres the confession. no ksc needed.

4chan, here we come.

Stonecoldwarrior

You cant get me banned for giving me items. Thats not how this works. I buy KC and Platinum premium. You think NON premium are going to change anything? And i didnt take shit punk i was being sarcastic you dumb towelhead

You cant get me banned for giving me items. Thats not how this works. I buy KC and Platinum premium. You think NON premium are going to change anything? And i didnt take shit punk i was being sarcastic you dumb towelhead[/b]
    didnt seem sarcastic to me, not at all infact

it actually makes sense

Stonecold has a warrior that gets "banned", lower level (57/58), still needing exp and such, u mention making a rogue....

then this guy zero comes out of no where.

he quits sin

and magically appears with a warrior the same level as him oO

furthermore, u were never in ardream, yet u posted on your other forum account andrewguilig "best sin is imnotzero"

and even if your not him, wheres surgams raptor 7?

oO

im christian ffs

bq79jr

lol...stonecold grow a pair dude...dont get pissed just cause you got proven guilty...take your money and leave, dont look back unless you plan on doing the right thing and returning it...everyone is gonna hate you

edit:
    and from the looks of it, with your 3 posts...you made this ko4life account just to check up/defend yourself anyways...your only 3 posts are on this topic so why are you trying to hide your identity?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast