Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

FromTheDarkness scammer

This is a discussion on FromTheDarkness scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've read enough. First off, I'll only say this one more time in this thread. If you have nothing constructive ...
Page: 5

Banned

I've read enough.

First off, I'll only say this one more time in this thread. If you have nothing constructive to add to this situation, GTFO of the thread. Topic hijacking is against forum rules.

Second, any accusations branding reputations without proof has never been okay. In my eyes, if you accuse somebody of scamming and provide no proof, it's concidered flaming. No one shows up to court with nothing but a word and a wink.

If you have anything you want to add, and you want me to see it, send it to me in a pm. I'll be taking care of this situation.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    OMG --- FOR THE 10th fvcking time
    I pmed boobies and i got no reply

HOW THE FCK DO I GIVE BACK THE DEATAILS TO A GUY that for the second time, doesnt reply to his PM's

WILL YOU PLS READ THE FCKING POSTS, BEFORE POSTING CRAP !!!! (EVERYONE)
    This will be my last response before I just let a mod decide.

I never received a single pm from you about giving me back my items and account. If you want to make amends, give me back my stuffs.

Wow, I can't believe I just got banned. Did a mod even read the thread before banning me?

-bjb

Quote Originally Posted by Vacant View Post
    Wow, I can't believe I just got banned. Did a mod even read the thread before banning me?

-bjb
    I suggest reading the reason you were banned then acting upon it. It does state contact Plodez, which means yes we did read the thread. We also read the PM's althought not a nice pm to read if i must say so. There is always a reason you would be banned, there is a reason in this case also.

Please contact Plodez to "hopefully" get the issue resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I suggest reading the reason you were banned then acting upon it. It does state contact Plodez, which means yes we did read the thread. We also read the PM's althought not a nice pm to read if i must say so. There is always a reason you would be banned, there is a reason in this case also.

Contacted him. The only thing I can think of is when he responded that he hadn't received the refund. This is because it takes 2/3 days for the refund to be processed. When I told him it was refunded, it was in the processing stage.

I think it's only fair to let me give my side of the story and proof before acting so rashly. Hell, do you want to login my paypal account? Would it make you feel better if you saw for yourself that the refund was processed?

Quote Originally Posted by Vacant View Post
    Contacted him. The only thing I can think of is when he responded that he hadn't received the refund. This is because it takes 2/3 days for the refund to be processed. When I told him it was refunded, it was in the processing stage.

I think it's only fair to let me give my side of the story and proof before acting so rashly. Hell, do you want to login my paypal account? Would it make you feel better if you saw for yourself that the refund was processed?
    I wont go into the reason you were banned publically, it is for you and Plodez to discuss. All i will say is the reason you were banned is nothing to do with this topic here.

If you want to pm me i can give you alittle more information, but i cannot give it all as Plodez is handling the issue.

All i will say is the reason you were banned is nothing to do with this topic here.
    I just pmed him again. As long as it has nothing to do with this case then I could care less why I was banned. I'm not going to be here anyway. However, if it has something to do with this thread I feel obligated to clear my name.

-bjb

so juicy got banned yet the guy who has his account and his money is not banned wow gj mods lol....... or im i missing something here??
    Last edited by mythlost; 02-23-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    or im i missing something here??
    This.............^

I am Timmeh Senior Member

But I don't understand FromTheDarkness admitted to taking his account after he charged back..?

Banned for scamming.

ye clearly your both missing the ability of reading..... i hope admins start warning these retard posters who wanna post bull shit without reading anything, making asumptions off idiots, and boosting their post counts!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    But I don't understand FromTheDarkness admitted to taking his account after he charged back..?
    so juicy got banned yet the guy who has his account and his money is not banned wow gj mods lol....... or im i missing something here??

but here for you lazy retards yet again:

all chat shit , and what did i admit ?

i write +6 krowaz and +8 rappy is what he keeps paping on about as a "geared" char

to me thats shit gear, and if i gave +6 krowaz and rappy 8, to go pk you would get pwned so to describe the warrior as "geared" is well lets say BULL SHIT

to add, and repeat for most of you like Thing that only has the ability to read the last post to make up his mind :

1 - boobies advertised a "Full info" warrior for sale i paid and got a non "Full info" warrior, i pmed him for a DOB and waited 2 weeks, no reply (pm on ko4life, admin feel free to check pms)
    like i said i waited 2 weeks, then as i could not get intouch with him, filed a charge back as i dont want a account that can be claimed back via CS.

So now if you can keep up??

2 the two retards that i sold GB's too, charged back and claim they dont get the gbs. There talking crap, and a lot of it

there you go ... is it so hard ?

I don't think ive missed reading from what i have read, you still have his char and his items and he refunded you the money, or has something changed?? I know the mods are not posting why juicy was banned.This issue looks complicated.You can keep trying to flame me though when i was just asking a question shows how dumb you are.

I think it's safe to assume his PM's are the reason why he was banned

Out of my professional paranoia, I am going to speculate that his PM's contain a conspiracy to frame FromTheDarkness!

nah idk whats going on, seems to be resolving behind the scenes again.

ye clearly your both missing the ability of reading..... i hope admins start warning these retard posters who wanna post bull shit without reading anything, making asumptions off idiots, and boosting their post counts!!
    Oh my god you don't know how hard I've laughed to this. Pretty ironic coming from you, twathead.

Here's a few quotes I've cumulated since no one else was doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjuicyboobies View Post
    Well, as an update to the story. I refunded him the money a while back. He said he would give me back all the info and items, etc but no word from him. I don't know if I've been scammed or not. I feel I did the right thing, but the proper response would be to give the items back instead of taking it for his own and ignoring me.

It's a pretty good chunk of items and I'm curious if he just sold em all off.

TBD again?
    So this is the first time where Boobies said "I refunded him" and then later the picture proves it.

what the fvck are you on about Thing you got a stick up your ass about me? cos i wont put my cock there?

booies refunded me, because he didnt/ couldnt provide me the full account details that he promised he had... understand thing ? your pissing me off even a retard like you could work that out if you read the posts before opening your big mouth on your clearly small head

But you enjoy that stick Thing and all you can do is dream its my lengh... Maybe one day you will gain the abilty to read the previous posts, rather than gaining assumptions from reading the last one, then having the compelling erge to post in a effort to provide us and the community with you obviously well reseached replies!!
    That's the part I prefered. No matter how this ends, you're getting banned, kid. For being such an hypocrite moron. Dumbass.

i pmed him and asked him with no reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjuicyboobies View Post
    I haven't gotten a pm from you. I'm still waiting on the items and account I refunded you. >_<

Before you get any further let's clear a few things up. In no way at any time did I promise you I had the DOB. In fact, you bought the account without having it and everything was fine untill you realized YOUR mistake to ask me for it. I gave you the DOB I thought was linked to the account. Either you lied, and I gave you the right DOB, or it was the wrong one. Either way, I don't want to sell an unsecure account. If there is no proper DOB, even though it's your own damn fault for not asking for it, I still refunded your money.

Your now $185 richer and I don't have anything back from you. What's your choice now?
    That pretty much speaks for itself doesn't it? No more mentions of the account/items from you, but Boobies still says he hasn't gotten anything yet. All you've done in your past few posts was insult and flame people that were trying to clear out the situation. FUCK I love people like you who get mixed up with their shit!!! That gives me a good opportunity for a laugh hahaha.

Here's my thought on how things went : You first bought the account with the intention of scamming Boobies. You knew what was going to happen, so you didn't right away ask for the date of birth. That way, it wouldn't look as fishy if you'd chargeback, and you would always have an excuse to do it. Now, you're trying to get away with it and to look like the guy who was innocent this whole time. You think people will believe you because you said the deal wasn't amazing and you now try to denigrate the items. Shit doesn't work like that son. So now you're in front of two ultimate choices : You can give back the items and look like a dumb fool, or not give them back and still look like a dumb fool AND a scammer.

Your call, little boy.

EDIT : Before anyone says anything, there are limits to keeping a neutral point of view. This guy's a retard, it became obvious.
    Last edited by hellzbellz19; 02-23-2011 at 07:09 PM.

--edited--
    Last edited by THUNDERGAWD; 02-23-2011 at 07:43 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast