Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

FromTheDarkness scammer

This is a discussion on FromTheDarkness scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; , if you cant find the DOB refund me and you can have the account back and i will cancel ...
Page: 2

, if you cant find the DOB refund me and you can have the account back and i will cancel paypal, so you dont get a blocked paypal account etc
    -----------------

Boobies, please make this happen in either method.

Well, as an update to the story. I refunded him the money a while back. He said he would give me back all the info and items, etc but no word from him. I don't know if I've been scammed or not. I feel I did the right thing, but the proper response would be to give the items back instead of taking it for his own and ignoring me.

It's a pretty good chunk of items and I'm curious if he just sold em all off.

TBD again?

Unresolved.
    Since it wont let me post in hall of shame
    No responses other than Draven, but he's retired and it's not his job...

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjuicyboobies View Post
    Well, as an update to the story. I refunded him the money a while back. He said he would give me back all the info and items, etc but no word from him. I don't know if I've been scammed or not. I feel I did the right thing, but the proper response would be to give the items back instead of taking it for his own and ignoring me.

It's a pretty good chunk of items and I'm curious if he just sold em all off.

TBD again?
    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Unresolved.
    Since it wont let me post in hall of shame
    No responses other than Draven, but he's retired and it's not his job...
    what the fvck are you on about Thing you got a stick up your ass about me? cos i wont put my cock there?

booies refunded me, because he didnt/ couldnt provide me the full account details that he promised he had... understand thing ? your pissing me off even a retard like you could work that out if you read the posts before opening your big mouth on your clearly small head

and regards to the two real life morons, who have charged back my paypal after getting gbs off me, all you need to do is real half their shit and replies to see its not the first time they have done that..

But you enjoy that stick Thing and all you can do is dream its my lengh... Maybe one day you will gain the abilty to read the previous posts, rather than gaining assumptions from reading the last one, then having the compelling erge to post in a effort to provide us and the community with you obviously well reseached replies!!

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    what the fvck are you on about Thing you got a stick up your ass about me? cos i wont put my cock there?

booies refunded me, because he didnt/ couldnt provide me the full account details that he promised he had... understand thing ? your pissing me off even a retard like you could work that out if you read the posts before opening your big mouth on your clearly small head

and regards to the two real life morons, who have charged back my paypal after getting gbs off me, all you need to do is real half their shit and replies to see its not the first time they have done that..

But you enjoy that stick Thing and all you can do is dream its my lengh... Maybe one day you will gain the abilty to read the previous posts, rather than gaining assumptions from reading the last one, then having the compelling erge to post in a effort to provide us and the community with you obviously well reseached replies!!
    i liked the part where u mentioned boobies' items.

ban this guy

since he refunded you you should give him the account and items back or your a scammer, not hard to figure out.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    since he refunded you you should give him the account and items back or your a scammer, not hard to figure out.
    i pmed him and asked him with no reply

Love how I say an issue is unresolved and you feel the need to write a few paragraphs to flame me. =)

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Love how I say an issue is unresolved and you feel the need to write a few paragraphs to flame me. =)
    and i love you you feel the need in the first place

i pmed him and asked him with no reply
    I haven't gotten a pm from you. I'm still waiting on the items and account I refunded you. >_<

booies refunded me, because he didnt/ couldnt provide me the full account details that he promised he had
    Before you get any further let's clear a few things up. In no way at any time did I promise you I had the DOB. In fact, you bought the account without having it and everything was fine untill you realized YOUR mistake to ask me for it. I gave you the DOB I thought was linked to the account. Either you lied, and I gave you the right DOB, or it was the wrong one. Either way, I don't want to sell an unsecure account. If there is no proper DOB, even though it's your own damn fault for not asking for it, I still refunded your money.

Your now $185 richer and I don't have anything back from you. What's your choice now?
    Last edited by bigjuicyboobies; 02-21-2011 at 07:24 PM.

fromthedarkness your a scammer you dug yourself a hole no ones going to buy from you gl in real life leave these forums please.

lol i like how you say you gave us the gbs YET your still selling the same amount if that even more 50gbs? please.......lol baddie

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjuicyboobies View Post
    I haven't gotten a pm from you. I'm still waiting on the items and account I refunded you. >_<

Before you get any further let's clear a few things up. In no way at any time did I promise you I had the DOB. In fact, you bought the account without having it and everything was fine untill you realized YOUR mistake to ask me for it. I gave you the DOB I thought was linked to the account. Either you lied, and I gave you the right DOB, or it was the wrong one. Either way, I don't want to sell an unsecure account. If there is no proper DOB, even though it's your own damn fault for not asking for it, I still refunded your money.

Your now $185 richer and I don't have anything back from you. What's your choice now?
    1. you said you would refund, i said i would give you the account back, you said you where not bothered, and i never heard from you again... i dunno why your trying to make me out to be a bad guy, did you even pm me?

2 items your making a big deal about are full old, +6 set krowaz, and a rappy +8, hardly the big swindle of the year!!

3 did you or did you not, sell the account advertising "full info" ?

now if i was u i would have refunded and pmed the buyer (me) and made sure i got the account back....
    instead you wait 2 weeks and post here, after you did say "im not bothered"

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    fromthedarkness your a scammer you dug yourself a hole no ones going to buy from you gl in real life leave these forums please.

lol i like how you say you gave us the gbs YET your still selling the same amount if that even more 50gbs? please.......lol baddie
    im still waiting for some proof all i see is you kiddy posts

well done on charge back, guess i wont be getting thre gbs back

im still waiting for some proof all i see is you kiddy posts

well done on charge back, guess i wont be getting thre gbs back
    POST THAT YOU GAVE ME THE GBS IDIOT?

you never gave them and you know it. and ty I told you I was going to chargeback if you didn't give me it until saturday now its monday. you really thought i would keep my mouth shut and give you 70$ of hard earned money? roflcopter.

and obviously you have many encounters of being a scammer in older posts should of looked around before trading with you -.- goodluck trying to plead a case that you can't even provide evidence for eventhough the other guy you scammed in my topic had the whole msn convo. please......grow up and go get a job instead of trying to scam people

like i said goodluck trying to sell anything now you should just ask for a ban of your account.......least you can do

cheers,

bob

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

1. you said you would refund, i said i would give you the account back, you said you where not bothered, and i never heard from you again... i dunno why your trying to make me out to be a bad guy, did you even pm me?

2 items your making a big deal about are full old, +6 set krowaz, and a rappy +8, hardly the big swindle of the year!!

3 did you or did you not, sell the account advertising "full info" ?

now if i was u i would have refunded and pmed the buyer (me) and made sure i got the account back....
    instead you wait 2 weeks and post here, after you did say "im not bothered"
    this post ADMITS he hasn't given the account back after he chargebacked the money and hence he should be banned

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast