R2 clan tp me into falcons :@

This is a discussion on R2 clan tp me into falcons :@ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; R2 clan all those f******** tped me into falcons cos i am from greece and they just laughing and swear ...
Page: 1

Default R2 clan tp me into falcons :@

R2 clan all those f******** tped me into falcons cos i am from greece and they just laughing and swear me in turkish one of my friends translated that they said (i will fack ur mother ,family ,greece and some other shit things=/ PLZ do something about it i am really pissed with them :angry: plz ban those fuckerss :angry: spiecially __surrealist__ he was the leader of these :angry:

whassup

what a bunch off assholes legolas-greece is goodgun would be good if somthing could be done but as usually nothing can be done make sure when ever you go into a party where they must tp you were a trans scroll

i had one -_-

Lego is good gun B) he doesent deserve to be tped to death...he lvls hard...for some noobs to tp him? thats stupid

thnx koffs btw this is the 2nd time that happens to me from the same shit clan :angry: plz do something about it i am really desperade

lol what do you expect that clan is dumb enough to tower abuse with the naked guys name being his char name and clan xD

m8 i dont know what to do i am really pissed :angry: i am gonna send a cs for rasicm <_<

Gate7

Hmmm I feel for u but not much I can do there for you ... U went and NTed that mage :-) Hm, I'll take a look if I have somewhere an orc sin that can stealth, then we're on :-)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

R2 = Pusti Malaka's

YEAH all poutanes

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Cheap ones too!!!

Not bad Felix...
    Who is teaching you greek btw?

@Lego: kwlomalakhsthria tou kerata ... just learn their names never invite and never accept..
    CS ticket could be interesting though, especially the fk gr part. I wonder how that compares to fk allah, given that for the Greeks Greece can be a religion..