GayLordFucker(Proximus) is a Scammer, BugUpUser, Cheater

This is a discussion on GayLordFucker(Proximus) is a Scammer, BugUpUser, Cheater within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So... I just wanted to sell my small Rogue to Proximus. I played with him over 2 month and then ...
Page: 1

Killstorm_DE

Default GayLordFucker(Proximus) is a Scammer, BugUpUser, Cheater

So... I just wanted to sell my small Rogue to Proximus. I played with him over 2 month and then one evening he pmed me in MSN, "Do you sell a Rogue on ares?". I said yes and so we make an offer...8GB for the char. He got every important Data from that account cauz I trust him-.- and then he changed the password.

But I never get the 8 GB! Few days later i saw him at Uruk Trons with an arrow shower Hack! And last week he told me that he is selling +8 shells cauz he know a anvil bug. I dont know if there is realy a anvil bug, but he said it so.

Game ID: Killstorm3
    SQ: bonn

MSN Addy from a scammer, bugupuser and a cheater: [email protected]

i got a pm of this gaylordfucker yesterday, cuz i think my friend who plays same char with me talked with him before. he was telling me he was: iceflower
    i believe that was the clan leader of thereapersII(not sure). maybe it helps .

Killstorm_DE

he is a RL friend of GROBS...and I had never problem with him and my clan also had sometimes an alliance with GROBS clan in CSW ... -.-

Banned Senior Member

I dont have anything with that scammer ... He used to scam alot ppl , like buy me premium i will give u money latter , then he block u on msn and ignore u ingame.

So be careful , if i want anything from someone ... i will use my MSN to ask for it...

Proximus

just like to say this,,, THIS proximus is a different person

Killstorm_DE

yeah proximus is just an asshole like all other scammer, cheater, duper and bugup user