Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[email protected] aka Garrett

This is a discussion on [email protected] aka Garrett within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gave him some girakon items for some $10 dollar gift card n i try to buy kc n it says ...
Page: 1

Banned

gave him some girakon items for some $10 dollar gift card n i try to buy kc n it says they don't accept gift card. n garrett tells me to wait 24 hrs.. so i wait mroe than 24hrs.. n when i msn him back he says i used the money .. hahaha lol

garrettk90

gave him some girakon items for some $10 dollar gift card n i try to buy kc n it says they don't accept gift card. n garrett tells me to wait 24 hrs.. so i wait mroe than 24hrs.. n when i msn him back he says i used the money .. hahaha lol[/b]
    it was 3 chitins +5,2m coins, 3 opal... i burend all the chitins alrdy johny and here is the proof that you took out $10 from the card

Banned

it was 3 chitins +5,2m coins, 3 opal... i burend all the chitins alrdy johny and here is the proof that you took out $10 from the card[/b]

Lmfao. i really don't care about the items or the money.. its jsut i thought u were gg but i was proved wrong ^^
    and i why would i post this shit if i got wut i was suppose to get? lol

hmm n if i remember correctly u charged back on Oing? O_o for like 800+ usd?

garrettk90

Lmfao. i really don't care about the items or the money.. its jsut i thought u were gg but i was proved wrong ^^[/b]
    bro thats bull shit....rember the time u wanted me to buy u gold prem?rember that... and i logged on your account i did not do any thing to your account at all rember? and i bought u gold so..

Banned

bro thats bull shit....rember the time u wanted me to buy u gold prem?rember that... and i logged on your account i did not do any thing to your account at all rember? and i bought u gold so..[/b]

first.. there was nothing on the char so thats why i let u buy me gold prem for 10gbs =)

garrettk90

????

Banned

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ViSeH

I have done a few USD trades with Garrett in the past and I never had any problem

Banned

I have done a few USD trades with Garrett in the past and I never had any problem[/b]
    yeah ive seen him do few usd trades also.. thats why i said zzzzzzzzz because to garret.. 10$ probably dosent = a pizza so 10$ means shit to him

about charging back on oing..i would have to but im not saying what he did was right but i would have been so pissed about the situation i would have charged back..but jonny you dont know the situation so why you say anything?

garrettk90

first.. there was nothing on the char so thats why i let u buy me gold prem for 10gbs =)[/b]
    and johnny even tho there was no items on the account i could of delvled it but i am not that kind of person...so idk what 2 tell u? it said u took $10 off of the card and the items that u givee me burnned on the anvil...

kdoyle32

idk garret's my Dawg known him for almost 1yr and i trust him completely Btw its Nautica

Banned

yeah ive seen him do few usd trades also.. thats why i said zzzzzzzzz because to garret.. 10$ probably dosent = a pizza so 10$ means shit to him

about charging back on oing..i would have to but im not saying what he did was right but i would have been so pissed about the situation i would have charged back..but jonny you dont know the situation so why you say anything?[/b]

umm vandy.. first of all. i've talked with oing.. so yea.. i don't know wuts going on zzz u ever stop posting on ko4life vandy =P xD

btw. i know garrett has done lots of usd trades but he has fucked me over this time ^^
    n i don't really care but just thought i can trust him but o well ^^

garrettk90

idk garret's my Dawg known him for almost 1yr and i trust him completely Btw its Nautica[/b]
    hehe ty naut

Banned

umm vandy.. first of all. i've talked with oing.. so yea.. i don't know wuts going on zzz u ever stop posting on ko4life vandy =P xD

btw. i know garrett has done lots of usd trades but he has fucked me over this time ^^
    n i don't really care but just thought i can trust him but o well ^^[/b]
    umm i know what happed to that char bassicaly since i was xping it all the time..venom aka jason was wrong when he took back oing from garret..after a few weeks garret decided since i cant play the char no more and that venom was in the wrong that why should i have payed for the account when venom KNEW that the SA was in a support ticket and that garret had given info out to few people other then me..so the account was no longer safe unless there were trustable people playing it..it was either venom who faked geting garret hacked that took all stuff blamed garret for and took back account until garret paid him .. or it was lilman aka herd hes a scammer and lilman took it and venom took back account because 2 of venoms items was gone..

this is just a little of what happend for the chargeback to occure.. i dont think its none of anyone elses buisness to know the rest

p.s. jonny you never answerd the question.. did you take the 10$ off the card or not

Banned

umm i know what happed to that char bassicaly since i was xping it all the time..venom aka jason was wrong when he took back oing from garret..after a few weeks garret decided since i cant play the char no more and that venom was in the wrong that why should i have payed for the account when venom KNEW that the SA was in a support ticket and that garret had given info out to few people other then me..so the account was no longer safe unless there were trustable people playing it..it was either venom who faked geting garret hacked that took all stuff blamed garret for and took back account until garret paid him .. or it was lilman aka herd hes a scammer and lilman took it and venom took back account because 2 of venoms items was gone..

this is just a little of what happend for the chargeback to occure.. i dont think its none of anyone elses buisness to know the rest

p.s. jonny you never answerd the question.. did you take the 10$ off the card or not[/b]

no vandy. i never got shit. -_- o well it was only shit items xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast