Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

getAclue C West BDW KOXP!!!

This is a discussion on getAclue C West BDW KOXP!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; someone on cwest gave me this ss...
Page: 1

Banned

Default getAclue C West BDW KOXP!!!

someone on cwest gave me this ss

Banned

2 things , first of all , yes my bro did use hack , second

the guy that took the screen shot named ''SininsterActionz'' he is writting with purple lyrics = GM style = KOXP .
    ON that bdw , sininster hacked if he used that gm wallhack or mode or w/e .

so stfu if you wanna blame my bro for hacking , put attention for whats going on the screenshot retard.

Banned

how do you go about getting any names out of that screen shot? the characters name it was taken from is blocked out as well as the rest of his info. also the name that is talking is also bleeped out. so i ask again how can you prove who is saying whats written in purple?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    2 things , first of all , yes my bro did use hack , second

the guy that took the screen shot named ''SininsterActionz'' he is writting with purple lyrics = GM style = KOXP .
    ON that bdw , sininster hacked if he used that gm wallhack or mode or w/e .

so stfu if you wanna blame my bro for hacking , put attention for whats going on the screenshot retard.

oh and lets stay on topic please! this is about you not someone else.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MyAxe View Post
    how do you go about getting any names out of that screen shot? the characters name it was taken from is blocked out as well as the rest of his info. also the name that is talking is also bleeped out. so i ask again how can you prove who is saying whats written in purple?
    ok mr ''Myaxe'' , my point wasn't who's the cheater ,just said that the guy is cheating too , so your accusing only me while that dude that sent u the picture is a cheater too ? You're obviously that dude that is cheating .

so you're cheating same as my bro did . dont play the innocent guy .

you're the cheating guy there and now you're accusing my bro for cheating .

you have no right to post it lmao .

Banned

dude stop refering to yourself as your brother. its really getting old. that is every noobs excuse for when they get caught koxping. it has been for years. first they claim it was a sibling then they try to turn the blame on someone else. i said someone was talking in purple chat not the person who took the picture. but u cant see who neither are nor some of the ppl in the party. so there is nothing there.

I get the feeling you both koxp, and you both should be banned.

Banned

dude stop refering to yourself as your brother. its really getting old. that is every noobs excuse for when they get caught koxping. it has been for years. first they claim it was a sibling then they try to turn the blame on someone else. i said someone was talking in purple chat not the person who took the picture. but u cant see who neither are nor some of the ppl in the party. so there is nothing there.
    Why would I do that ? My bro doesnt have any ko4life register , he is barely 15 y/o .

second , it doesn't mean who typed it or who didn't , my point is my bro isn't the only one who cheated on that screenshot , one of the guys there cheated to .

secondly , my bro told me he was with his friend named sinisnter or somthing like that and he accused him that he was lame or so ...couldn't really understand it .

so I guess sinsinter took the pic => its you . you cheated too .

Banned

thing if u ban him its justified but if u ban me for something that theres no proof of. well thats wrong the screen shot was not taken by me nor from any of my characters. if i get banned for this i have no faith left in ko4life and u guys are just as bad as k2networks.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

wether or not you or your bro was the one playing (if u have a brother? pics please to prove ), that account is still yours.

Banned

thing if u ban him its justified but if u ban me for something that theres no proof of. well thats wrong the screen shot was not taken by me nor from any of my characters. if i get banned for this i have no faith left in ko4life and u guys are just as bad as k2networks.
    I know for sure that its you , sinster , I have an edit for the picture with my program and I could see sinster name there . getAclue was the char that sits with the iron bow +1rev and you were near him , thats the reason you blocked half of the screen.

second , why would he send you that pick ? and the purple lyrics , only the person that uses hacks can see it as purple which means the person that took the SS is a cheater => YOU !

Banned

wtf are u talking about? where do you get all this from? show some proof please.

Banned

second , you showed us a pic that my bro hacking , and on that pic someone else is hacking , If i suppose to get ban , you should too

Banned

also your telling me your brother can use a hack in a video game like this but he cant register on ko forums?

Banned

also your telling me your brother can use a hack in a video game like this but he cant register on ko forums?
    did I ever say that ? show me a quote please ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast