Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

getAclue C West BDW KOXP!!!

This is a discussion on getAclue C West BDW KOXP!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by kalllif0 second , you showed us a pic that my bro hacking , and on that pic ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    second , you showed us a pic that my bro hacking , and on that pic someone else is hacking , If i suppose to get ban , you should too

show some cause as to why i should be banned. so far all i have seen is u just randomly talking. i have posted proof on you and have shown u wrong in your own ss that again u are a hacker. you say its your brother with those things going on but u also say u did the trade in ur ss. so that means ur using hack since its running in the trade ss that you claim to have done.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    Why would I do that ? My bro doesnt have any ko4life register , he is barely 15 y/o .

there you go right there. saying he cant use ko4life forums but he can use a hack do i need to quote that too?

MyAxe, you were up on his balls the moment he posted the thread in the cheaters section. And the very same day you manage to get incriminating evidence against him. Great job.
    However, barely ANYONE read that thread except you and possibly a few mods. How would word spread THAT FAST about some random player. You obviously have something against him and therefore want him banned. I respect that. However, what I don't respect is one cheater acting innocent and trying to get another banned because he wasn't invited to ape heaven, or whatever you guys do now.
    Also, if you weren't using GM chat, why would you block out your name. "But it was the guy who gave me the pic," that'll be your excuse right? Well then, you should know what his name is. Please, share with us this information.

Banned

he asked me not to share his name. and the reason i was on his balls the whole time is im Relve and im defending myself. he is trying get me banned after i gave him a good trade. he is claiming the esn code didnt work when i gave him the code. he wants me to give him his noah back and i told him not until he gives my exp prem back. when he does that he can have his 10gb back. i want him banned because i know he is a cheater. if anyone here can prove im a cheater than go for it

Banned

thing look at the first topic he posted. 194 views id say thats a decent bit. especially with most of them playing on cwest id also say word can get around fast.
    especially when u know who to talk to to get what.

Quote Originally Posted by MyAxe View Post
    he asked me not to share his name. and the reason i was on his balls the whole time is im Relve and im defending myself. he is trying get me banned after i gave him a good trade. he is claiming the esn code didnt work when i gave him the code. he wants me to give him his noah back and i told him not until he gives my exp prem back. when he does that he can have his 10gb back. i want him banned because i know he is a cheater. if anyone here can prove im a cheater than go for it
    So you're Relve.

sounds like u should have done ur homework. just buy the exp prem from merch next time.
    in the ss the character name is get a clue. ill look for u both. im pretty sure i have seen getaclue at apes before with a whole clan transformed into orc bowmen.
    Conflicting backstories.
    For one, you say "do your homework, buy the exp prem from merch."
    Now you say that you're actually Relve.
    Then you say you're pretty sure you've seen him hacking. So if you really WERE Relve you shouldn't have had any reason to sell him the codes. But you still did?
    Now you're both being judged. If I don't get any real evidence in the next...15 minutes you're both being banned.

Banned

lol. i didnt know he was koxper until after i sold him the exp prem. but u know what ban me i was bannned here before u even knew what ko was u piece of shit

biggest scammer on cypher

maybe you all should do your homework. someones making a comeback.

lol. i didnt know he was koxper until after i sold him the exp prem. but u know what ban me i was bannned here before u even knew what ko was u piece of shit

biggest scammer on cypher

maybe you all should do your homework. someones making a comeback.
    There are players who still suck after playing 6+ years.

I love how people stump themselves, then he logged in with an account Relve , good work thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12