GIFT HAX BROOOOO

This is a discussion on GIFT HAX BROOOOO within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THIS DUDE NEEDS TO SPREAD THE LOVEEEEE ZZZZZZ beramus is teh pwnage...
Page: 1

Zaczaco11

THIS DUDE NEEDS TO SPREAD THE LOVEEEEE ZZZZZZ

beramus is teh pwnage

combo hack, and he deleted your items O_O?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

nothing new?

Zaczaco11

wow that move was incredibly fast

Vicious

looks like that animation hack that was floating around a while back

Hey cutie Senior Member

combo hack, and he deleted your items O_O?[/b]
    he rented them fool

he rented them fool[/b]
    ahh havent used rent system yet. ty

thats fast

Are you all blind? It's two archers on top of the cave shooting arrow shower from far.. This is nothing new been going on in Diez DCZ for months.

Banned

Are you all blind? It's two archers on top of the cave shooting arrow shower from far.. This is nothing new been going on in Diez DCZ for months.[/b]
    To be fair, his arrow and circle pointing to the archers looks like shit and is nearly impossible to notice with out actually looking for it. [spoiler]No offense[/spoiler]

To be fair, his arrow and circle pointing to the archers looks like shit and is nearly impossible to notice with out actually looking for it. [spoiler]No offense[/spoiler][/b]

None taken.. I guess I just knew what I was looking at right away cuz it was for awhile 24/7 in diez dcz noobs doing that.

None taken.. I guess I just knew what I was looking at right away cuz it was for awhile 24/7 in diez dcz noobs doing that.[/b]
    thats ridiculous O_O ive been on top of elmo base before form tp bug. but never seen that

thats ridiculous O_O ive been on top of elmo base before form tp bug. but never seen that[/b]

Ya it's really gay, you town to repot and your getting arrow showered like a mofo trying to get pots out as fast as you can.. They can run all around up on those hills (wallhack) and they must have some private hack with far arrow shower cuz as far as I know theres nothin public like that, and it's always the same couple ppl.

They are however killable, I managed to do it with my mage and an archer could too.. You just gotta select them and run around spamming skills till u find a bugged spot where it's not blocked by object (like arena). Usually these noobs are 1-2 hit dead.

Ya it's really gay, you town to repot and your getting arrow showered like a mofo trying to get pots out as fast as you can.. They can run all around up on those hills (wallhack) and they must have some private hack with far arrow shower cuz as far as I know theres nothin public like that, and it's always the same couple ppl.

They are however killable, I managed to do it with my mage and an archer could too.. You just gotta select them and run around spamming skills till u find a bugged spot where it's not blocked by object (like arena). Usually these noobs are 1-2 hit dead.[/b]

Guys like that need to be ip banned, and character wiped clean of np and items. I don't care if it is a cafe, ban the whole place...

tommyleonghk

the way u draw GIVE HAX BRO with a love is funny... :lol: