Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

T0pCaT

This is a discussion on T0pCaT within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude, i don't know wat else i gotta do. when the whole Johnny incident happend, u told me, if u ...
Page: 1

iiason

dude, i don't know wat else i gotta do.

when the whole Johnny incident happend, u told me, if u don't get them back from linus, you'll take it out of ur own pocket.

that was 1 and a half month ago.

and when, i first requested my items back it was 3month ago.

i don't know how much longer i have to w8.

i never see you on msn anymore, u ignore all my pm's on ko4life, r do u always ignore me, when i ask for my shit bak? blockin me etc?

i added ur new msn, but u didn't accept....and don't tell me you are afk.

coz, when i try to get hold of you, i asked and pplz were tellin me you were there.

i don't know, wat other methods i can use to get ur bloody attention.

so please, just reply, and get my Iron Neck, ROL and 20gbs. or give it to giga, so i can get my money.

thx

Banned

1st

here we go again.

TopCat

Nah
    Let him talk wanna c where he goes with this one.. I think i should ahve made the topic abt him when he toook 60 gb skele belt and cleric earring froom my inn.. Only he had pass and he alone had seal unseal pass..
    Plus 2 days ago scammed his own freind Coen the lvl 74 rouge he sold him

BB bro

Nah
    Let him talk wanna c where he goes with this one.. I think i should ahve made the topic abt him when he toook 60 gb skele belt and cleric earring froom my inn.. Only he had pass and he alone had seal unseal pass..

BB bro[/b]
    Plus i even told u u aint getting ur shit back until i get that off Linus.. u are well aware jhonny took them and i didnt get shit back.. gonna post Linus reply here.. Dude grow the fuck up.!!

Banned

1st

here we go again.[/b]
    Get cofee and donuts cause this one gonna be intersting!

Banned

Get cofee and donuts cause this one gonna be intersting![/b]
    Already did.

iiason

nope, i didn't scam him, i could not of done so, i don't live in netherlands, and u you know i didn't scam you. wat am i? a low-esteem hacker? took the gbs n cleric, when i could of took the shell set +8, and all the unique +1s and my own shit.

remeber!!! i was quittin at dat time, i would not cared about my fukin reputation!! i don't play anymore!!

and seriously, i w8ed 3 month, this is long enough.

and how come, as soon, as i made the post, ur replying, when i try to pm you/talk to you on msn u neva reply?

and, so are you saying, u said to me, if linus is not returnin the items, i'm not gettin my things back? are u denying u never said, i'll get them back regardless?

i am been mature about this, i didn't accuse you of scamin, was gettin your attention, coz u ignore everything else.

iiason

so are you gonna reply? or talk to me on msn? or just keep on avoiding me?

Nah

BB bro
    Plus i even told u u aint getting ur shit back until i get that off Linus.. u are well aware jhonny took them and i didnt get shit back.. gonna post Linus reply here.. Dude grow the fuck up.!![/b]
    k there is a part i need to make it clear u said jase scammed coen? there is certain things u dunno about him, me and coen. why not u go ask coen does he believe jase would scammed him. if jase really does that ill take action myself which mean i wont let a traitor among our brotherhood friendship to hav a good life.

so TC b4 u wanna accuse someone think twice.

so are you gonna reply? or talk to me on msn? or just keep on avoiding me?[/b]
    jase u remember few months ago when u bought simplyjz and those items. what i told u? if u remember what i told u and accept my advice this would happen?

iiason

k there is a part i need to make it clear u said jase scammed coen? there is certain things u dunno about him, me and coen. why not u go ask coen does he believe jase would scammed him. if jase really does that ill take action myself which mean i wont let a traitor among our brotherhood friendship to hav a good life.

so TC b4 u wanna accuse someone think twice.
    jase u remember few months ago when u bought simplyjz and those items. what i told u? if u remember what i told u and accept my advice this would happen?[/b]
    i trusted him, and i still do, just w8ing for him to talk to him...which he isn't doing.

TopCat

i trusted him, and i still do, just w8ing for him to talk to him...which he isn't doing.[/b]
    ill speak to u tomorrow unblocked u on msn

iiason

k.

mod can close topic now.

we are wokin it out.

i trusted him, and i still do, just w8ing for him to talk to him...which he isn't doing.[/b]
    well up to u tho and a lot of SS members saying ur scammer in their clan chat. most of the ppl in ss telling coen jase scam u.

TopCat

well up to u tho and a lot of SS members saying ur scammer in their clan chat. most of the ppl in ss telling coen jase scam u.[/b]
    HMMM
    I WILL FIGURE THAT OUT..

Edit : nvm misunderstanding

but these topics come up every week about tc

and no offence man there getting more and more convincing every time.

ooo

the neverending dram yawnn

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast