Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Girakon Bull Scammer

This is a discussion on Girakon Bull Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im surprised the mods still havent ban this kid yet...
Page: 3

ooo

im surprised the mods still havent ban this kid yet

jesse1234

wow u hav no proof at all get us some good proof not stuff u can edit! buii is 100% trustable
    i let him use my rappy and hes let me use his gear more then once i dont care what u say buii is still my #1

DCZ is for nubs!!!!!

ooo

wow u hav no proof at all get us some good proof not stuff u can edit! buii is 100% trustable
    i let him use my rappy and hes let me use his gear more then once i dont care what u say buii is still my #1

DCZ is for nubs!!!!![/b]
    proofs are in the ss u retard, how can u edit that? i mean like i have all the time for that shit? fuking moron

ooo

BUMP

not to be a dick by adding my 2 cents in this homo toe fumble here but Number one never share accounts with people who dont live next door to you rofl becuse your asking to be scammed lol number 2 how old or you have you not ever seen any of the other scammer topics on k2 you think your case is any more important or diffrent then theres. number 3 the player bull is idiot for giveing you your money back sorry to say but you gave him your account info how stupid are you. "thats why theres age req for drinking and playing kol boys and girls" but hey its all for shits and giggles and most important dont trust people who ask for you ID and Password. or better yet not to be rude and get a little of subject but let me tell yall a little story about these 4 friends of myne they all were best friends shared every thing money wise even there accounts bought each other items and all 4 of them were just as powerful as the next it was a rouge warroir priest and mage they knew each other for 3 years on cypher followed me from clan to clan hung out had fun on vent they would trade accounts once maybe twice a month between each other antill just last summer scott got hacked by jason well scott quit for a month becuse no one would buy items the three others jason ronnie and nickly scamed his items for them selfs so i gave scott items to come back never told scott that his friends had hacked him then nickly got kicked for scaming sythe and another friend. and the 2 other friend that still had there items they all still shared accounts between the 4 of them the funny thing was tho scott and jason knew each other even in real life. but any ways shortly there after scott finds out jason scamed him and jason goes no it was ronnie becuse ronnie had his aom then nickly scamed them all and sold every thing for him self bought one really good item and burned it with a trina trying to make it go +9 rofl pretty funny yes bottom line dont share your accounts with any one. and if you do then youll be on here this form telling a long and sad story about being scamed and when people read your post and when they see your name on forums they will all say ____ was the idiot who had items but doesnt any more _______ scamed him!

Jason269

Dark re-edit your post man wow lol...

Paragraphs would be nice =]

KooPa

ask everyone that knows me in girakon.......... most ppl will say im very Nice/Honest player :P im a not bad person if u know me HIV >.<

PSYK0SIN

ask everyone that knows me in girakon.......... most ppl will say im very Nice/Honest player :P im a not bad person if u know me HIV >.<[/b]
    "most"

ooo

ask everyone that knows me in girakon.......... most ppl will say im very Nice/Honest player :P im a not bad person if u know me HIV >.<[/b]
    ur busted with solid evidences. are u still in denial?
    i could careless wat happen. just i saw u made a post about urself as a "GG" really made me feel like i had to make a thread about u little boy. and hopefully nobody get scam.
    p.s im glad u got scammed, really made my day. scammers gets scammed, how ironic was that?

nathan16

busted.

iiason

u gonna send me dat shit u own me or not? >.<

big_foot

If its PSYK0SIN who scammed buii Then ... I FUCKING LOVE U PSYK0SIN =D he punished many scammers in their own game Muahh!!! He even got my account back from my scammer and i dont know how he did but Genius!!! :3
    he helped my friend Taoruq to get his acc back

KooPa

huh? dont understand?

Touchfemale

omg

ooo

bump

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast