Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Girakon Cheaters

This is a discussion on Girakon Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; true. sucked b.c some of the warriors were using buff xD[/b] yeah, fucking tards...
Page: 12

Banned

true. sucked b.c some of the warriors were using buff xD[/b]
    yeah, fucking tards

BloodLine and Throne atacking crystal on CSW through the walls. Also Zafira was cata bugging heres the proof for both of the things

http://rapidshare.com/files/13150282...gging.wmv.html

Those not include Throne cuz they dont even read this forum. I would like to dedicate the song to Lecter. h34r:[/b]

u report us? , najs but it u clan using tbl edits like a 4fun(pro clan lider)
    anyway gz shiru :huh:
    btw. youtube plz , i wont download this faked crap

BloodLine and Throne atacking crystal on CSW through the walls. Also Zafira was cata bugging heres the proof for both of the things
    Those not include Throne cuz they dont even read this forum. I would like to dedicate the song to Lecter. h34r:[/b]

Thanks for song.
    Of course, on this movie it's a bug, but everybody need to know who learn us this bug and how many clans do it in the same way(before bloodline)
    Your old ally Nobodycantstopus(why didn't u make movie when they buging it(crystal),when they using bug to get into the crystal room,
    why didn't u made movie about Zend(your ally) and finaly your clan they buging cata too (almost 80% of players))
    Why didn't u make topic about cheaters in your clan(sapientes), players who use/used tbls edits?
    Tell me why ?
    I have the answer.
    Because for the time being you need them,

sapientesgladios has a shitload of catabuggers. and still fail at csw ;<[/b]
    Before I have never written bad words about Sapientes (in the official forum) (because in this clan play Polish ppl,also we had ally with this clan and there is 100% legit player like puzjel)
    but now all ppl from Sapientes can tell Shiru "saol"

Toja, I promiss you to leave you alone, but you show me that i can&#39;t.
    After 9 months playing with us, you&#39;re trying to make shame on us. np for me

btw. you dedicated me song about that i will be alone. Kid you will be alone,
    because you showed your loyality after 9 months played with us(bloodline) and I think that no English clan will add you because every time you will quit other clan you will try to put shame on this clan.

I dedicate topic about scammer to you - Enjoy scammer
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=243677

TopCat

hmmm but somehow i never knew this bug :P
    Now i know ..XD

I said to Gruby to warn you about it. That if u keep doing it i will start posting. So here you go. And you didnt get the song.

Exclamation

Thanks for song.
    Of course, on this movie it&#39;s a bug, but everybody need to know who learn us this bug and how many clans do it in the same way(before bloodline)
    Your old ally Nobodycantstopus(why didn&#39;t u make movie when they buging it(crystal),when they using bug to get into the crystal room,
    why didn&#39;t u made movie about Zend(your ally) and finaly your clan they buging cata too (almost 80% of players))
    Why didn&#39;t u make topic about cheaters in your clan(sapientes), players who use/used tbls edits?
    Tell me why ?
    I have the answer.
    Because for the time being you need them,
    Before I have never written bad words about Sapientes (in the official forum) (because in this clan play Polish ppl,also we had ally with this clan and there is 100% legit player like puzjel)
    but now all ppl from Sapientes can tell Shiru "saol"

Toja, I promiss you to leave you alone, but you show me that i can&#39;t.
    After 9 months playing with us, you&#39;re trying to make shame on us. np for me

btw. you dedicated me song about that i will be alone. Kid you will be alone,
    because you showed your loyality after 9 months played with us(bloodline) and I think that no English clan will add you because every time you will quit other clan you will try to put shame on this clan.

I dedicate topic about scammer to you - Enjoy scammer
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=243677[/b]
    +1

Dragonlord9

Sam pogążasz się durniu :P

Maximus2822

loads of ppl ive never heard of appearing with high ladder ranking symbols, e.g. dragon on some orc who was seeking 44-80

tbh anyone less than 70 doesnt stand a chance in cz any more and ive never seem him in cz, cant remember his name tho but its pretty obvious that theres still lots of ppl abusing bugs in this server

arko

loads of ppl ive never heard of appearing with high ladder ranking symbols, e.g. dragon on some orc who was seeking 44-80

tbh anyone less than 70 doesnt stand a chance in cz any more and ive never seem him in cz, cant remember his name tho but its pretty obvious that theres still lots of ppl abusing bugs in this server[/b]
    those are clan logos.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Yesturday in war, NobodyCanStopUs, being on walls of the little wooden buildings and aoeing with their mage party. I got screenshots but too lazy to post atm.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

so many priests from throne clan have 100% heal/duff etc and some even run and cast heal in like 0,1secs, really pathetic

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

so many priests from throne clan have 100% heal/duff etc and some even run and cast heal in like 0,1secs, really pathetic[/b]
    more coming from the infamous clan, and yesturday the best thing happened, in ED 4fun (4insane) looted a gb for himself while looting me a hacker... i know that he uses tbls to pk, but he also uses tbls to loot ><

dont worry its normal, yesterday i couldnt even open box from deva ^^

PartyPLZZ

for those that are aware of the orc np ladder pls take a look at official forum and make ur statement http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=181601

i think he donated all his nps, cuz he has no nazi

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast