Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Girakon Cheaters

This is a discussion on Girakon Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats why went human and owned them over and over and over again that they left cz from G1 went ...
Page: 17

OrangeSpy

thats why went human and owned them over and over and over again that they left cz from G1 went to G2 so went g2 did the same.. i guess than they went eslant.. <3 humans .. all orcs are soo noob lol
    nick u fail to put me down every time.. *sigh kids*[/b]
    in your dreams noob .... you might kill one or two of our clanies when they were exping with random turks ...
    you are funny realy you think that anyone is able to kill our party ahahahaha
    we rape nobody and bulls exp parties in 3 ppl they had 2 priests 5 warriors with +9 ... so better stop telling jokes and try to learn how to play KO

TopCat

in your dreams noob .... you might kill one or two of our clanies when they were exping with random turks ...
    you are funny realy you think that anyone is able to kill our party ahahahaha
    we rape nobody and bulls exp parties in 3 ppl they had 2 priests 5 warriors with +9 ... so better stop telling jokes and try to learn how to play KO[/b]
    *sigh*

w/e u say bro

first turn off ur tbl <HAHA<

first turn off ur tbl <HAHA<[/b]
    Says wallhacker :lol:

does wh help me on pk? no so stfu retard h34r:

and im not using it

TopCat

u guys spoke so much abt 8 vs 8.. was more like 16 vs 8 today in war...still owned?...sigh...

does wh help me on pk? no so stfu retard h34r:

and im not using it[/b]
    O lol... grow up kid :lol:
    16 years old ? 17 ? hmmm

ooo

woot here comes the begging parasite to the topic.. someone who has nothing to do with nething ut has to put in her 2 cent /.. go on
    jeez at this point all i will say is ull never forget how much u got beaten up by us that ur soo hurt and that all u can say is medal bug for the rest of ur life.. pity u[/b]
    lol, once again u have proven urself to be the bigger retard than what i expected. i am glad that the only time u can say u are better than i am is when your party beaten me by myself ( solo ). so my guess is your definition of being good is when u can beat someone with a whole party?

with all those gear your clan is still horible, and the most pathetic players of all is YOU and corporate ( the bugger ). remind me if he ever beaten me 1 time over the past 1 year instead of running and towning like a pussy. and you, lol EVEN WITH CRITICAL POINT U STILL KISSED MY FEET.

my noob mage is still much much much much better than all of u combined k? its a fact

Banned

I have a idea, go make a big MSN chat filled with both your clans, then talk shit there. Perfect eh?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

haha well, i think shit will get out of hand there, and then these guys will just spill back out over here...

ooo

I have a idea, go make a big MSN chat filled with both your clans, then talk shit there. Perfect eh?[/b]
    i think You should take it easy abit, cuz without this kind of talk there wont be KO4life and soon the forum will be even more dead.

Banned

If you think stoping 2-3 people arguing in a thread will make the forum more inactive, then thats your opinion.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol, once again u have proven urself to be the bigger retard than what i expected. i am glad that the only time u can say u are better than i am is when your party beaten me by myself ( solo ). so my guess is your definition of being good is when u can beat someone with a whole party?

with all those gear your clan is still horible, and the most pathetic players of all is YOU and corporate ( the bugger ). remind me if he ever beaten me 1 time over the past 1 year instead of running and towning like a pussy. and you, lol EVEN WITH CRITICAL POINT U STILL KISSED MY FEET.

my noob mage is still much much much much better than all of u combined k? its a fact [/b]
    true facts... sad that TC feels proud of killing a mage that&#39;s soloing with his full babashopped party... oh and 3 priests, don&#39;t forget that one

Banned

true facts... sad that TC feels proud of killing a mage that&#39;s soloing with his full babashopped party... oh and 3 priests, don&#39;t forget that one[/b]
    Said to stop, bye.

true facts... sad that TC feels proud of killing a mage that&#39;s soloing with his full babashopped party... oh and 3 priests, don&#39;t forget that one[/b]
    uh oh.
    Said to stop, bye.[/b]
    BOOM HEADSHOT!!

cya soon nik lol