Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Girakon Cheaters

This is a discussion on Girakon Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hate this fucking kser on new server, i make great exp party and then kser come :S...
Page: 2

Banned

I hate this fucking kser on new server, i make great exp party and then kser come :S

djeru11

Its not a special computer. the reason it runs the way it does (to fast), is because of my dual core processor. Im still trying to figure out what makes it kick in since its not always on. I would fraps it if i could but as soon as fraps is on it runs completely normal. i Think it may have something to do with the fps. anyways enuf said. pce.

-weJ* <-- Smokes Madd Bluntz

Banned

Its not a special computer. the reason it runs the way it does (to fast), is because of my dual core processor. Im still trying to figure out what makes it kick in since its not always on. I would fraps it if i could but as soon as fraps is on it runs completely normal. i Think it may have something to do with the fps. anyways enuf said. pce.
    -weJ* <-- Smokes Madd Bluntz[/b]

I knew bout 3 guyz with the same prob, i forget how they fixed it and the topic has been deleted with the official myko forum... Ill look around for the guy that posted , had so much complicated computer lingo in the topic I became cross eyed .

I hear it makes the game worse sicne skills cancel heavy amounts

ya ya, every koxper said: Man, its gamebug or lag, i am not koxper! h34r: Get balls, tell us truth and get out of this game cheater <_<

OMFG4444
    koxp

Interface

[/b]
    Yeah i remember that mage ran away from me like roadrunner :P

For4kin Scammer got our clan master items ten left as soon as masterd

Xselnce

-weJ* <-- Smokes Madd Bluntz[/b]

This is truth.

It happens on alot of dual cores. You use fraps and when fraps is recording it runs fine when you stop record bamm you double your speed in game. I run as fast (w/o swift) as my clan mates (w/ swift) and when I have swift on I run faster than lightfeet. I have only found turning off fraps seems to stop it for a lil bit, or just don&#39;t use swift when it happens. :P

I am one of the most legit players in the game (a lot of people will vouche for that) I just say this to let you know it isn&#39;t someone just backing up this guy. It truly happens and you can&#39;t do anything to stop it. I will absolutely never use it to gain an advantage.

hmm that might be true, i&#39;ve heared it befor from some turk who could run faster he said smth about that there&#39;s a computer wich is very unique who can make u move faster not just runing but the whole game works faster, no1 has ever confirmed that tho.[/b]
    thats true dude.. my old pc was like that... the game was moving at way faster speeds... but that was also in myko... dunno bout usko

yes same here i got banned but ko gave backed after i told them this..

Havoc2

lawl? are you joking? if you run faster than swift as a mage / warrior / priest then your speedhacking regardless there is no such thing as a "special computer" only a special program. and its called koxp if a mage can run as fast as lightfeet i dont care if he thinks its his computer its the hacks hes using. and when he says he cant fraps it because fraps lags him to the speed of a normal computer hes lieng. he just wont fraps running that fast or youll see koxp. sad thing is i have duel cores and one of the fastest computers that i know of and i have NEVER run faster than sw or sprint so lets stop the idiotic comments thats only fooling the kids.

i dont care if you have a computer 100x faster than mine but the guy out ran a rouge, used a "sprint" skill that was faster than swift.. if i dont recall a mage doesnt have sprint AT ALL even if his computer is fast enough that he DOES have it

Imhotep

lawl? are you joking? if you run faster than swift as a mage / warrior / priest then your speedhacking regardless there is no such thing as a "special computer" only a special program. and its called koxp if a mage can run as fast as lightfeet i dont care if he thinks its his computer its the hacks hes using. and when he says he cant fraps it because fraps lags him to the speed of a normal computer hes lieng. he just wont fraps running that fast or youll see koxp. sad thing is i have duel cores and one of the fastest computers that i know of and i have NEVER run faster than sw or sprint so lets stop the idiotic comments thats only fooling the kids.

i dont care if you have a computer 100x faster than mine but the guy out ran a rouge, used a "sprint" skill that was faster than swift.. if i dont recall a mage doesnt have sprint AT ALL even if his computer is fast enough that he DOES have it[/b]

Nah m8, they are telling the truth, I remember back on Dies, Doc1 used to have this problem. Was funny as hell ^^

instinct moderfuking sluts from peru clan
    Luring everything on every boss and ifthey cant have it they will lure boss to town!

If u see Instinct clan doing any boss lure on them and let them feel what its like

3thos

instinct moderfuking sluts from peru clan
    Luring everything on every boss and ifthey cant have it they will lure boss to town!

If u see Instinct clan doing any boss lure on them and let them feel what its like[/b]

you are still playing?

guess you sold your bera shit and came to gira?

D4N

its true, i havent ever had that issue with USKO but on any private server i have that problem, and i out-run GMs if i let it keep going as fast
    it only gets faster and faster, but once you restart you computer it goes away for a while....well thats how it always worked for me... well anyway, if you restart your computer you should be in the clear.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast