Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GiveMeUrLove koxper!

This is a discussion on GiveMeUrLove koxper! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now he have dragon simble -.-" All day pk ( using koxp -.-") He is the real Givemeurlove?...
Page: 2

Lezito

Now he have dragon simble -.-"

All day pk ( using koxp -.-")

He is the real Givemeurlove?

1. isnt me
    2. i sold my acc to Mex his msn is [email protected] also he scammed me one priest
    3. my still is playing in pathos lvl 65 400k nps sometimes dota so dont flame my name

ok, its cool then :wub:

Originally posted by Toadie
    ok, its cool then *:wub:
    did u asked me on msn if i play in manes i told u yes i played but i sold my acc -.- and u still is posting saying i m koxp zzzz
    i was confuse coz u was calling me faking koxp ..... :S now i know why did u said that

Mex

F U ... i sold that account dayz ago i play pathos ... i already fucking told u how the fuck iam i going to scam u the priest if forgot pass shit dont work zzz better stfu

poiz3n

morian its me poiz3npreist, ty for ally xD

Originally posted by Mex
    F U ... i sold that account dayz ago i play pathos ... i already fucking told u how the fuck iam i going to scam u the priest if forgot pass shit dont work zzz better stfu

k fu u2 so i change my pass but no the email and the next day i got hacked -.- and now u are playing in pathos maybe with my priest u only change the name GG ...

Z3non

OMFG! WHEN WILL U PPL STOP THE DAMM FLAMING?

Yeah, he is a koxper/kosper, we all know that by now!

Close this topic before it becomes another flame war!

Mex

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mex

k fu u2 so i change my pass but no the email and the next day i got hacked -.- and now u are playing in pathos maybe with my priest u only change the name GG ...[/b]

F u again i was offline all day afther we traded b/c my internet wasnt working u can ask anyone on my msn ... then i come back check site to find U CANT USE FORGOTTEN PASS shit any more so how the fuck i scammed u lying pieace of shit ... Prob was one of ur firends that u were giveing pass out to fagget >>> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0 <<< ... SO STFU

Originally posted by Mex+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mex)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mex

k fu u2 so i change my pass but no the email and the next day i got hacked -.- and now u are playing in pathos maybe with my priest u only change the name GG ...

F u again i was offline all day afther we traded b/c my internet wasnt working u can ask anyone on my msn ... then i come back check site to find U CANT USE FORGOTTEN PASS shit any more so how the fuck i scammed u lying pieace of shit ... Prob was one of ur firends that u were giveing pass out to fagget >>> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0 <<< ... SO STFU[/b]

nvm i wont say mctasty hacked me and is only a bp i dont care

Sorrent0

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    Originally posted by Mex+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mex)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mex

F u again i was offline all day afther we traded b/c my internet wasnt working u can ask anyone on my msn ... then i come back check site to find U CANT USE FORGOTTEN PASS shit any more so how the fuck i scammed u lying pieace of shit ... Prob was one of ur firends that u were giveing pass out to fagget >>> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0 <<< ... SO STFU[/b]
    just wonderind, how i can ask any1 from ur msn if your internet "wasnt working" :rollseyes: bit stranged but dont confuse iam nto accusing no1

nvm i wont say mctasty hacked me and is only a bp i dont care [/b][/quote]

Str1ckN

Originally posted by Sorrent0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sorrent0)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)
    Originally posted by Mex
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mex

F u again i was offline all day afther we traded b/c my internet wasnt working u can ask anyone on my msn ... then i come back check site to find U CANT USE FORGOTTEN PASS shit any more so how the fuck i scammed u lying pieace of shit ... Prob was one of ur firends that u were giveing pass out to fagget >>> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0 <<< ... SO STFU
    just wonderind, how i can ask any1 from ur msn if your internet "wasnt working" :rollseyes: bit stranged but dont confuse iam nto accusing no1

nvm i wont say mctasty hacked me and is only a bp i dont care [/b]
    [/b][/quote]

Colomka

he got banned today

lol owned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12