Glarfist you need to have a look

This is a discussion on Glarfist you need to have a look within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One of your guys glitching the temple ftw And yet another cheat from Clan Bauer.........go go go Bengal Tiger Cheers!!...
Page: 1

Ereshkigal

Default Glarfist you need to have a look

One of your guys glitching the temple ftw

And yet another cheat from Clan Bauer.........go go go Bengal Tiger

Cheers!!

evenson

Hes not a member of Tormentor[s] but i'm sure ::hawk:: will sort this bullshit out, we dont tolerate cheaters as far as i know, so please direct this thread to ::hawk:: as he is the leader of Tormentor[z]. Thanks, and this will be dealt with.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by evenson
    Hes not a member of Tormentor[s] but i'm sure ::hawk:: will sort this bullshit out, we dont tolerate cheaters as far as i know, so please direct this thread to ::hawk:: as he is the leader of Tormentor[z]. Thanks, and this will be dealt with.
    when the fuck did u became so formal? damn... being human has taken the sarcasm, agresion and all those great things of life out of u

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

dont really know why ppl keep bugging that, ft items are bugged themselves :unsure:

Banned

bauer clan has always been fishy, they all have dual +8 shards and full shell 7.

i can see them even when they are stealthed their stuff glows so much.
    they also have no honor in this game. i will personally go for a bauer clan member over a any other clan.

Ereshkigal

I posted for Glar, because tbh didnt know who ran the second clan.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Was funny in vent with you , looks like you did the same to these guys as you rather camp friend did to those red necks

ColdLady

What I had to do is done. Ty for info.

Ereshkigal

Np m8, dont like to see you guys get a bad name. <3 fighting you all. Ill be sure to post for you if its second clan from now on, hopefully wont be for anything like this