Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Glyptodont on TP gate

This is a discussion on Glyptodont on TP gate within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ko4mylife lol i find it funny and creative way to avoid them from tp away nice............
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    lol i find it funny and creative way to avoid them from tp away
    nice.........

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol i think its a creative and funny way to piss nubs without a life and yes i would say the same if humans did it.

i only expect noobs to qq about it anyway so..
    I dont think its funny. Almost everyone I know that is 70+ uses ED to gear themselves. Its their main source of money in game. I see alot of you guys QQ about the server being dead and that stuff, so if a dead server isnt wat you like... why interfere with some people trying to get themselves some coins to gear up better and pk. Alot of guys wont pk becuz of their gear situation.

In turn, i think its a cheap way to gain NP. How much fun is that? Its like going to bdw and hacking up into the safe zone to kill a couple ungeard, af.k noobs. Its no challenge and no fun. Those with the attitude that its fun, really just shows that you are fine with ANY kind of unfair bug abuse to give yourself an advantage becuz you probably cant do much killing the real way.

Give me a smart intelligent rebuttal to that, I'd like to hear it. ^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    I dont think its funny. Almost everyone I know that is 70+ uses ED to gear themselves. Its their main source of money in game. I see alot of you guys QQ about the server being dead and that stuff, so if a dead server isnt wat you like... why interfere with some people trying to get themselves some coins to gear up better and pk. Alot of guys wont pk becuz of their gear situation.

In turn, i think its a cheap way to gain NP. How much fun is that? Its like going to bdw and hacking up into the safe zone to kill a couple ungeard, af.k noobs. Its no challenge and no fun. Those with the attitude that its fun, really just shows that you are fine with ANY kind of unfair bug abuse to give yourself an advantage becuz you probably cant do much killing the real way.

i still think its funny ^^

btw if those people weren't like razor, and had a brain, they would just relog or log to c2.. but no brain...

Jacapo

There is a myriad of things you can do to avoid the glyptodant.... zoom in and you can se only the TP gate... relog c2 or how about kill me? lol? BadFamily doesnt seem to have a problem all tping to eslant at same time and fighting us... Stop making lame excuses for human unorganization. Last night at war the human king announced to the whole nation to TP at eslant at once... The humans raped us and that was that. Bug abuse for using a TS? They should disable TS in EMC just like they did in other PK zones. I dont see anyone complaining about castle holders keeping the gates locked 24/7 so noone can go to the abyss... If they lock gates there is NO legit way of getting inside. At least with this you got plenty of options.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacapo View Post
    There is a myriad of things you can do to avoid the glyptodant.... zoom in and you can se only the TP gate... relog c2 or how about kill me? lol? BadFamily doesnt seem to have a problem all tping to eslant at same time and fighting us... Stop making lame excuses for human unorganization. Last night at war the human king announced to the whole nation to TP at eslant at once... The humans raped us and that was that. Bug abuse for using a TS? They should disable TS in EMC just like they did in other PK zones. I dont see anyone complaining about castle holders keeping the gates locked 24/7 so noone can go to the abyss... If they lock gates there is NO legit way of getting inside. At least with this you got plenty of options.
    why you trying to start crap here? I didnt even say it was bug abuse. I said it was a CHEAP way to gain NP and that I didnt think it was funny. I wasnt even in that war, if I was I would have had Shawn use commander chat to have the entire human nation come there...over and over. I didnt QQ about any of it. Learn to read. My suggestion is to not fuck with people trying to earn more coins so they can get gear faster so the pk on the server can get better faster. If you have a better idea.... then lets hear it.

i didnt even look at the pic, now i know its you.... That figures as you are the most unethical player in KO. I guess there is no honor among theives as they say..... you prove it constantly. You have the attitude I spoke of in my first post.

Go ask DeadShotCorps on Ares about you, come ask the original core of Hellsfury about you. Go ask some of the guys rumored to have been banned becuz of the old unique duping that I kept hearing your name tied to.

I honestly cant believe Cuban will put his account in jeopardy playing next to you. MrCuban , with all due respect.... has to be the dumbest guy on here for doing so. One day he will log in and be banned......and im sure it will have something to do with playing with you.

p.s. I dont give a shit about what BadFamily does, Im not associated with them. We only helped them twice in CSW and both times they didnt pay up as discussed. Maybe you should clan them.......

hey fag hwoling u even talk to me ingame however u flame me in forums

hypocrites will remain that way it seems.

um, its not like theres no other way to avoid that... u can always relog to c2.

u put it like ur hacking thru the servers in order to make the ED npc disappear when i wasnt even considering the eslant blocking (was thinking more of the emc one). still how is this interfering with some people trying to get themselves some coins to gear up better and pk?

would occasional "bug abusing" (which come after many factors like 1. is it a war day? 2. is it the 3rd war? - 3. did humans lose? - 4. is it ED time yet? - 5. was there anyone blocking after all.... ) really destroy the lowbies economy? i dont think so.

and @ the act itself i already said its amusing to me, even if im on the affected part. its funny because:

1. people eventually get tired of the inmunity right after they die.
    2. even if u instatown after dying, u wont get away
    3. watch as they helplessly try to do something without success xd

even then, its not like there is no way of countering such "cheap bug abusing".

1. try setting ur respawn in another village
    2. zoom in and click
    3. call for backup in zeh clan of urz
    4. stop. and think before typing /town. (maybe stealth? wait til monument blesses? transform into something before towning?)
    5. if none of that works relog to c2

oh yea if its at eslant go straight to number 5

anyway... i still dont see whats the "bug" that players are abusing in this case. X decided to sit at Y transformed as Z. i guess the bug would be that mgames failed to implement "B" on tp gates?

still dont know and i dont approve other kinds of real bug abusing like tping through gates or cata bugging. meh, under whatever circumstance at least i wont be qqing here at forums cuz i lost 100 nps (or 1k if i was dumb) and screaming for a GM to permaban these people when there are other much worse hacking / bug abusing (from top players too) that goes unnoticed most of the times.

Banned

hey fag hwoling u even talk to me ingame however u flame me in forums

hypocrites will remain that way it seems.
    coz you started?

and we are back to 1st grade.

ahh old times

most people know how to avoid it guys...... lol replying with that means nothing really. no offense. again....... my opinion is its just a cheap way too play and gain a few nps... thats all im saying.

meh, u play way too legitly draven :P ur the kind of guy that alt f4's if someone is hacking in an ED.

im not like that. if someone blocks the gate i wont sit showing them how respectful i am

actually id be pissing off the bug abusers if i kept ksing them

meh, u play way too legitly draven :P ur the kind of guy that alt f4's if someone is hacking in an ED.

im not like that. if someone blocks the gate i wont sit showing them how respectful i am

actually id be pissing off the bug abusers if i kept ksing them
    i actually dont do ED, cant stand all the randoms and all the bad attitudes. I play for fun, cant stand drama in game. cant stand a million pm's either. Im kinda quiet dont really yipyap unless your my buddy or something. i keep to myself.

last ed i did with a ESSENTIAL priest, was yelling at another priest to cure him and heal.... lol nabs..

Jacapo

why you trying to start crap here? I didnt even say it was bug abuse. I said it was a CHEAP way to gain NP and that I didnt think it was funny. I wasnt even in that war, if I was I would have had Shawn use commander chat to have the entire human nation come there...over and over. I didnt QQ about any of it. Learn to read. My suggestion is to not fuck with people trying to earn more coins so they can get gear faster so the pk on the server can get better faster. If you have a better idea.... then lets hear it.

i didnt even look at the pic, now i know its you.... That figures as you are the most unethical player in KO. I guess there is no honor among theives as they say..... you prove it constantly. You have the attitude I spoke of in my first post.

Go ask DeadShotCorps on Ares about you, come ask the original core of Hellsfury about you. Go ask some of the guys rumored to have been banned becuz of the old unique duping that I kept hearing your name tied to.

I honestly cant believe Cuban will put his account in jeopardy playing next to you. MrCuban , with all due respect.... has to be the dumbest guy on here for doing so. One day he will log in and be banned......and im sure it will have something to do with playing with you.

p.s. I dont give a shit about what BadFamily does, Im not associated with them. We only helped them twice in CSW and both times they didnt pay up as discussed. Maybe you should clan them.......

First and foremost I DID NOT DIRECT ANYTHING TOWARD YOU? So you can learn to read u illiterate hick. I quoted your post simply because you wanted someone to give you a "rebuttal".... 2ndly anyone can vouch for me that im a LEGIT and honest player never scammed anyone. Im not even gonna go into how your leeching ass only calls us scammers for taking drops we got by ourselves and didnt give to your leeching ass. Ive used cubans iron set 3 and cs and hb 9 and he knows hes got nothing to worry about. O0o and what about Deadshotcorps in ares? were u there? A guy i used to share with got his account hacked and gear stolen and im guilty? What the people who told u this bullshit neglected to mention is that there was more than me who had Bully's details. And shortly after my warrior on ares was hacked /raped of all items. Get of your high horse I been playin this game since beta and yur just a scrub who thinks he knows shit. What can u expect from a guy who doesnt talk to his real life best friend anymore from some Knight online drama. Fvckin F4ggot. /ban me no descent player gives a fvck about you and we all think yur bad so please stroke yur e-c0ck one more time and hit that mute/ban button

M4 out
    Last edited by Jacapo; 09-06-2010 at 03:17 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jacapo View Post
    First and foremost I DID NOT DIRECT ANYTHING TOWARD YOU? So you can learn to read u illiterate hick. I quoted your post simply because you wanted someone to give you a "rebuttal".... 2ndly anyone can vouch for me that im a LEGIT and honest player never scammed anyone. Im not even gonna go into how your leeching ass only calls us scammers for taking drops we got by ourselves and didnt give to your leeching ass. Ive used cubans iron set 3 and cs and hb 9 and he knows hes got nothing to worry about. O0o and what about Deadshotcorps in ares? were u there? A guy i used to share with got his account hacked and gear stolen and im guilty? What the people who told u this bullshit neglected to mention is that there was more than me who had Bully's details. And shortly after my warrior on ares was hacked /raped of all items. Get of your high horse I been playin this game since beta and yur just a scrub who thinks he knows shit. What can u expect from a guy who doesnt talk to his real life best friend anymore from some Knight online drama. Fvckin F4ggot. /ban me no descent player gives a fvck about you and we all think yur bad so please stroke yur e-c0ck one more time and hit that mute/ban button

M4 out
    I can't believe that these things are being said about him. He is one of the nicest giving people in this game.... He's one of my best friends, he was better then any friend that i had in badfamily seriously.. I don't care for all of these things being said about him, I know who he is and what kindda person he is. He said she said bullshit needs to stop it doesn't matter what happened in the past but all this got started with people being associated with people get the history right be4 u go pointing fingers... As for MrCuban he's a smart guy i know he knows when he meets someone worth talking to and hanging around when he see's one. We pk every night together.. i don't understand y you keep calling him a scammer this and that stealing stuff if he was honestly like this wouldn't he be one the most geared out chars in this server atm himself if he knew how to work that shit i think that he would use it to his benefit here in this server to bc its whatever u know? anyways i love this guy lay off of him hes a nice person! >.<

Banned

I was reading jocopocos or w.e his names post and yea he made some sense ...... i seen joco strategy in wars and i laugh because its very easy to use the tp gate even if he is on it.....
    anyone with half a brain can figureout how to use the gate when a transformation scroll is near the gate........ zoom your screen in.... noobs LOL!!
    or you guys can try killing him .... lol is he really that hard to kill in a ts?
    my clan use to do this on ronark and gm even said it was okay soo idk why i keep hearing its bannable...

lol and also draven dont throw a hissy fit..... joco is right he didnt direct anything to you. and actually when you posted that reply to jocos post about " why are you starting crap " you are the one that actually "Start Crap" .....
    Last edited by magexmagexmage; 09-06-2010 at 03:01 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast