Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Glyptodont on TP gate

This is a discussion on Glyptodont on TP gate within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this topic was fun before every1 started to be authors =\...
Page: 3

Banned

this topic was fun before every1 started to be authors =\

Little archer Senior Member

whos that jacapo guy and why is he flaming draven so badly?

randoms r evolving into something terribly aggressive, do not want to see how it turns out in the end.

Banned

Draven said something, jacapo replied, draven thought it was a personal attack and replied, jacapo and some others got angry and realiated...kinda got out of control :P

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    whos that jacapo guy and why is he flaming draven so badly?

randoms r evolving into something terribly aggressive, do not want to see how it turns out in the end.
    Jacapo is Blooddrain100 namechanged from Valiance Clan... i dont ever come to these forums until i heard about a few posts i wanted to say something about. Draven and I had bad blood because we had a falling out when Hellsfury was at its peak. Clan split, those who left made Valiance and other half stayed...

Personally i have NO interest in STARTING shit with draven but due to our history its very hard for me to hold restraint when i feel something is directed to me

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a Bloodrain here on forums named a41238 (something with a lot of numbers) who scammed someone for something some time ago?

Reasons like that is why the cwest population is decreasing and people are quitting.

Jacapo

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Excuse me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a Bloodrain here on forums named a41238 (something with a lot of numbers) who scammed someone for something some time ago?
    Ive (M4, Chris Blooddrain100) have never had my own k0flife account. My sharer was David1641 on original forums. Ive never scammed anyone in fact ive bought GBs from you before and i msn u every once in a while to buy gbs.... If iwere active on forums before id have plenty of vouchers. Bought from degano, mexicacan, tyler just to name a few... also done character trades jus never spent my time here

Little archer Senior Member

nah that was another blooddrain, from error.

didnt know he scammed someone though, lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Reasons like that is why the cwest population is decreasing and people are quitting.
    lol and what u think people do on turk servers?

better to get ur nation invaded and then town and see all the +21 rev weapons and the auto heal \ duff priests?

don't think so

Banned for scamming.

It's both Bug abuse and epic win

AmDWs6

Lol wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123