Scammed by x6tence aka DropDeadSexy aka Knaller

This is a discussion on Scammed by x6tence aka DropDeadSexy aka Knaller within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thought he was a trustable person, ppl told me he was. now that he bought prem with click n ...
Page: 1

Papps

i thought he was a trustable person, ppl told me he was. now that he bought prem with click n buy id have to have his full info to change pass. since he blocked me on msn i cant get ahold of him so i cant do shit. he thinks that its fair to take all my shit and give me prem for it but nope

i&#39;ve also heard that he scammed ppl in other servers recently too, since he started bugging n shit

we dont give a shit if this is the wrong section being as it is in ronark he got scammed by a perosn in ronark, ronark ppl might as well see it

we dont give a shit if this is the wrong section being as it is in ronark he got scammed by a perosn in ronark, ronark ppl might as well see it[/b]
    i&#39;ve also heard that he scammed ppl in other servers recently too, since he started bugging n shit[/b]
    so everyone need to know.