Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GM_Tupac

This is a discussion on GM_Tupac within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheBP who cares, tupac owns (GM_tupac xD) i hope u destroyed grims n00b server I should have.... ...
Page: 2

GM_Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by TheBP View Post
    who cares, tupac owns (GM_tupac xD)
    i hope u destroyed grims n00b server
    I should have.... since I did have full dedicated server access for weeks.. but yeah, its whatever(:

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBP View Post
    who cares, tupac owns (GM_tupac xD)
    i hope u destroyed grims n00b server
    Coming from someone who hasn't played ko for more then a year GG
    You've never spoken to me and its a shame you would wish something like that.

@Tupac, LOL YOU ARE CORRUPT.
    Sorry but i don't see how u having iron belt +2 and iron neck on a personal account isn't corrupt.

Okay if it makes you feel better you didn't inject items. You spawned isiloons and farmed them... Feel Better?

Your immature, And i have no reason to even be speaking to you, Hints why i haven't replied until now.
    You spam forums and our topic about how newb our server is and how your not corrupt etc, etc, But yet you still try and come play?

Lol i gave you my account info so you could log on and give your self forum rights. I Trusted you and you let me down, WONT Happen again.

Stay away from freshko and its forums.. I don't see why you feel the need to get the last word in everything.
    Keep living in your moms basement, PLEASE reply to this like i know you will.
    Even with me saying this your still going to post and make your self look more retarded.
    Ive proved myself in usko meny of times and regaurdless of what any of you
    "Newbs" Yes you are newbs Defintion of newb would be Your new Aka ive played longer then all of you who are flaming me. Means yes i get the right to flame back.

Tupac you hacked our forums you played with items that wern't ment to be on your account.
    You banned ppl for "disrespecting you"
    You never had that permission and I seen the ksc of how he "Disrespected you"
    He didn't and he was unbanned after that.
    Ive tryed to be nice and im sick of it. One more Flame please bro pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeee Give me the reason to Shut ur Family internet Down
    So your daddy and mommy can ask WTF?!

Anyway its obvious im frustrated with this kid and VERYYY frustrated with ko4life for not doing a damn thing about checking his ip to see that he has multiple accounts, Flames,
    And honestly thinks he is the best rogue Ever its the same thing after another.

Peace!

GM_Tupac

Let me start with. A) I thought you was done, for good, no reason to speak to me. B) Hehe, you still managed to spell many* and regardless* wrong after the millionth time of being corrected.. I'm the kid though .

Let me start with this:
    Code:
    Sorry but i don't see how u having iron belt +2 and iron neck on a personal account isn't corrupt.
    On a personal account? It was the same account as my GM, which I asked for permission to do.

Secondly:
    Code:
    Your immature, And i have no reason to even be speaking to you, Hints why i haven't replied until now.
    You spam forums and our topic about how newb our server is and how your not corrupt etc, etc, But yet you still try and come play?
    1. You still have no reason to be speaking with me, so why reply?
    2. What forums have I spammed? A post directed towards me or about me I replied to, how is this spam? This is defending myself.
    3. I tried to help your members because your lazy ass couldn't do it yourself.

Thirdly:
    Code:
    Tupac you hacked our forums you played with items that wern't ment to be on your account. 
    Ive tryed to be nice and im sick of it. One more Flame please bro pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeee Give me the reason to Shut ur Family internet Down
    1. I didn't hack. I had login info, which clearly allows me to enter the forums legally. I then deleted the board. Where in here do you see me "hacking the forums".
    2. Okay, I enjoyed those 5-20 minutes too. .
    3. Correct me if I'm wrong folks, but tell me what server has a GM not been able to ban due to somebody disrespecting them? And besides the fact, I felt I did enough to earn the right to basically do anything I want. After all, me and Markus was in charge, right? Well, that's what you said. Don't try me kid. I got every conversation we've ever had.
    4. One flame: BLOW ME.
    5. Shut me down.

Fourthly:
    Code:
    Anyway its obvious im frustrated with this kid and VERYYY frustrated with ko4life for not doing a damn thing about checking his ip to see that he has multiple accounts, Flames,
    Ko4life loves me bro, deal with it;]. And tell me, what exactly have I done wrong on these forums? You think cause you got some guys that kiss your ass the Admins here are your friends? Hah, you got another thing coming bud. Also, I only have 2 accounts on ko4life that are mine, and Daz has one as well. And neither of us have 1 flame.

Note to all: And this is your owner..., hehe.
    Last edited by GM_Tupac; 08-02-2010 at 07:12 AM.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Tupac View Post
    Let me start with. A) I thought you was done, for good, no reason to speak to me. B) Hehe, you still managed to spell many* and regardless* wrong after the millionth time of being corrected.. I'm the kid though .

Let me start with this:
    Code:
    On a personal account? It was the same account as my GM, which I asked for permission to do.

Secondly:
    Code:
    1. You still have no reason to be speaking with me, so why reply?
    2. What forums have I spammed? A post directed towards me or about me I replied to, how is this spam? This is defending myself.
    3. I tried to help your members because your lazy ass couldn't do it yourself.

Thirdly:
    Code:
    1. I didn't hack. I had login info, which clearly allows me to enter the forums legally. I then deleted the board. Where in here do you see me "hacking the forums".
    2. Okay, I enjoyed those 5-20 minutes too. .
    3. Correct me if I'm wrong folks, but tell me what server has a GM not been able to ban due to somebody disrespecting them? And besides the fact, I felt I did enough to earn the right to basically do anything I want. After all, me and Markus was in charge, right? Well, that's what you said. Don't try me kid. I got every conversation we've ever had.
    4. One flame: BLOW ME.
    5. Shut me down.

Fourthly:
    Code:
    Ko4life loves me bro, deal with it;]. And tell me, what exactly have I done wrong on these forums? You think cause you got some guys that kiss your ass the Admins here are your friends? Hah, you got another thing coming bud. Also, I only have 2 accounts on ko4life that are mine, and Daz has one as well. And neither of us have 1 flame.

Note to all: And this is your owner..., hehe.

Lol Honestly not worth my time but just to do this realllll quick like
    Ko4life has no clue who you are, And never will lol
    Have fun trying to make me look bad.
    Yup this they're owner and most ppl Love the way the server is and how its ran.
    Like ive said for the 5th maybe 6th time im done replying to you, nothing good comes from it at all
    and ppl already have taken my side other then yours
    So me replying only just Makes your e penis flame :P which honesly you can't even flame me
    I was better then you in usko, Sorry?
    Good bye
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 08-02-2010 at 07:35 AM.

GM_Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Lol Honestly not worth my time but just to do this realllll quick like
    Ko4life has no clue who you are, And never will lol
    Have fun trying to make me look bad.
    Yup this they're owner and most ppl Love the way the server is and how its ran.
    Like ive said for the 5th maybe 6th time im done replying to you, nothing good comes from it at all
    and ppl already have taken my side other then yours
    So me replying only just Makes your e penis flame :P which honesly you can't even flame me
    I was better then you in usko, Sorry?
    Good bye
    Lmao, of course. Out of alllllll that all you got was Ko4life don't know me, which is true, it was a joke..., dumbass. . People take your side obviously, cause your the owner of the server. It doesn't bother me the least bit, lol. You decided to take the time to make a post, and as did I.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12