Gms WHAT a Hell!?

This is a discussion on Gms WHAT a Hell!? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tons of KOXPers infront of castle, what are you guys going to do about that?! ~Nothing? Thanks.Not :wub:...
Page: 1

Curs3D

Default Gms WHAT a Hell!?

Tons of KOXPers infront of castle, what are you guys going to do about that?!

~Nothing? Thanks.Not :wub:

ANZAC_Mondane

Yep,, like 5 in front of EMC,, all KOSP ,, i was trying to help a Noobie friend do a Quest,,, but all instant Dead <_< ,, then i get a Pm from liek 2 of Them going Muahahah i have Kosp a.q Fack your Mother ect :angry: ,, No wonder I H8 the Littel Shit Turks :blink: ,, ive lost my respect for them ,, andthey Wonder why :angry:

Desaan_CZ

its not only turks who are using koxp...but yeah, there are most % of them
    btw i spoke with one koxper, they have no fear of gms... <_<

DiffusalBlade

yea a high % of turks use koxp but the polish are catching up

ANZAC_Mondane

Well i went to 2nd war tonight,, adn i died like 7 times to Kospers ,, and the Times i didnt die to them,, its becasue they hit me nearly dead and i get finnished of by another i lay ther on Ground to see what he looked like,, and the Kosper was in Full shell with a Horn bow

What Fuckn Wankers ,, Fuckn K2 are all jsut Worried about ther New server and More Income,,, if and when they do something,,, it will be after New server ,,, ,,, this was a Bullshit war ,,, i have never lagged so Much ,, im sure its becasue of all the #rd party Tools Running From Turkish IP that Fucks the Server up

Curs3D

ANZAC, please sell me your anty turk pendant +1 pls :/ 999 mil ^^

justdutch

ANZAC i have to see dutch beer is must better^^