Dragon_slayer - hacker/scammer/duper

This is a discussion on Dragon_slayer - hacker/scammer/duper within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He was the only person to know any of my info, in game chars are _aWp_,lord_firestorm and occationally MsKunt He ...
Page: 1

ch00bie

Default Dragon_slayer - hacker/scammer/duper

He was the only person to know any of my info, in game chars are _aWp_,lord_firestorm and occationally MsKunt

He stole my account from me was the only person to know any/all of my info recently after i was hacked he miraculasly aquired large sums of money on a character < lvl 50 Says he bought from PUS but for his story to be true he must have been able to sell those items the same day. I asked him for a screenshot of hit recharge history a few daysago and yet has he to reply to me but just now and he is saying that "He's has not been on" when his MSN display picture has changed 4-7time and hit name has changed 2-5.

He is also a duper I know of which because he was participating in duping silver bars/coins and a set of +7/12 rogue chitins last weekend.

His msn is [email protected] or [email protected]

Just be aware^^

weastwick

a scammer talking about a scammer intresting
    would not believe a word this man says
    there is a reason he is banned from this board

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by weastwick
    a scammer talking about a scammer intresting
    would not believe a word this man says
    there is a reason he is banned from this board
    and thats u saying?

you may have been scammed with this new bug many high lvl ppl are scammed/haxed today

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti
    you may have been scammed with this new bug many high lvl ppl are scammed/haxed today
    lol newb, check dates