God Damn F***ing HACKERS

This is a discussion on God Damn F***ing HACKERS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG. MY ANGER RIGHT NOW IS HARD TO COMPARE. I made a new character (Road) on EDANA, I was on ...
Page: 1

Road

Default God Damn F***ing HACKERS

OMFG. MY ANGER RIGHT NOW IS HARD TO COMPARE. I made a new character (Road) on EDANA, I was on E3 moraden and I saw like 500 macro'ers. I tryed to load fraps but KO FROZE BECAUSE OF THE LAG THE MACRO'ERS CREATED. Then I had to manually Unplug my computer. Turned it back on. Tryed to load a browser to post this. THEN THE BROWSER FROZE. Restarted 5 TIMES doing the same thing. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz God Damn hackers ruin my computer off ko. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: . Well, now is my first successfull try at contacting you guys. Who is the GM for EDANA. I never see her on EDANA anymore. Appears she left after first day, or stoped announcing. . Well, guys go E3 and fraps these hackers(Given the lag they produce doesn't freeze your ko :angry: ). You won't have a hard time finding them. Every other party is a macro party. I'm suprised nothing is being done now... zzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry for the big long rant but I'm sure you can agree with my frustration.

tolgahan

You cant find GMs here.GMs just take their money then sleep again.

Koz

i agree its even come so far that those damn koxpers have more np then me now. Like Davidoff and his noob clan all day hacking @ dts estland. There from orcs btw, and now he has top 10 sign np.
    wtf is this shit they have no skills @ all and lvl with hacks then make np etc.
    Serious GMs need to ban all these fucks

Dorn

yeah...i got some frapses...and dont call me a noob but one of the macroers was a karus warrior...he was sitting down and attacking and by definition that is a hacker...anyway his name is KungFuFists its on edana. Others include immortal67 on edana, Fear_Lost on edana, and GotMilk on Olympia (that one is a mage). These hackers are getting WAY too skilled...what next, a priest?