GOD_OF_WAR_402/401

This is a discussion on GOD_OF_WAR_402/401 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; have known him from the start when I was play ko, he is a liar, scammer, and will do anything ...
Page: 1

Default GOD_OF_WAR_402/401

have known him from the start when I was play ko, he is a liar, scammer, and will do anything to get your items, selling duped items right now so if you see his name best not to buy anything!

Raskal

he also says he know hydro for over 6 years and try sell me enion bow+7 :lol:

Dragon_slayer

Default Re: GOD_OF_WAR_402/401

have known him from the start when I was play ko, he is a liar, scammer, and will do anything to get your items, selling duped items right now so if you see his name best not to buy anything![/quote]

+999,999,999! GOD_OF_WAR402 IS A PEICE OF SHIT! Hell 90% of the ppl that came out of Nuxes duped/scammed i know one person from nexus that is legit and thats Kat but she went human but other then her none of them were legit i was in that clan for 1 day and saw some of there convos about duping and scamming and shit. they all just need to fucking be ban, and i know the friend who duped that for him,(well can almost bet) more then likely Darkness. them 2 have duped together before.