FUCKING MACROING/LURING PEICES OF SHIT!

This is a discussion on FUCKING MACROING/LURING PEICES OF SHIT! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK this is bull shit D3 there has been a macro party there for 3 days so they left for ...
Page: 1

Dragon_slayer

Default FUCKING MACROING/LURING PEICES OF SHIT!

OK this is bull shit D3 there has been a macro party there for 3 days so they left for a lil bit and i tryed to exp they come back and bring this shit with(Troll Bezerker and Falcon)! WTF 3 mother fucking days you would think a GM or someone would notice this shit!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/dea...slayer08/jk.jpg

Srry pic is small

Hydro

lol hmm i know omg what basterds that little piece of bacteria got that other little piece of bacteria killed

lol, if we are talkin about the same macro party, then it was me who lured the falcon, the whole macro party tried to avoid it by TPing, but I keep luring it to them :rollseyes: But then server had to restart... -_-

They arent gonna get peace by me, if I catch them tomorrow again, Im gonna pull another falcon :angry:

Dragon_slayer

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    lol, if we are talkin about the same macro party, then it was me who lured the falcon, the whole macro party tried to avoid it by TPing, but I keep luring it to them *:rollseyes: But then server had to restart... -_-

They arent gonna get peace by me, if I catch them tomorrow again, Im gonna pull another falcon *:angry:

Well TYVM but they lured the TB cause i started exping while there were running. i didnt know who brought the falcon but now im dead . But most of them cant be killed or couldnt be earlier cause i lured a DM to the middle of them and it just stood there didnt attack them or anything so :S but they have been there for 3 fucking days its getting old

I firstly tried the DM aswell, was expecting them to hit it, but no.. their KOSP were too advanced so it doesnt attack the DM, and since if DM doesnt get attacked, then it wont agro them. So therefore I pulled a falcon instead, and it actually disturbed their little macro party pretty much, really fun to watch

TB was pulled by some rogue I dunno who, but he also wanted to get them exped, too bad both TB and DM arent agro when they are out of their spawn. So I guess u got exped by a DTH or my falcon :x

Cookie_God

kosp has a hp set to which monsters you wanna attack

Dragon_slayer

The fucking falcon. but its all good i wont bitch at you for trying to do a good job :P. but still its bull shit that they can do that for 3 days but anyone with an IP that not from turkeyville gets ban right away. damn i think this game is more fucked up then first suspected.

lol lure troll captains they work good they get scared of it lol or troll king or even talos lol i have fun with those when i c damn koxp around ^^ falcons can kill but a tc or the bosses realy work ^^ lol have fun with the luring

Dragon_slayer

Originally posted by zonebone66
    lol lure troll captains they work good they get scared of it lol or troll king or even talos lol i have fun with those when i c damn koxp around ^^ falcons can kill but a tc or the bosses realy work ^^ lol have fun with the luring

yea but my fat ass warrior cant move that fast and i have to get to close for comfort to lure shit anyways i used my lvl 46 mage to lure the DM lol