Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

gogogo lykomedos

This is a discussion on gogogo lykomedos within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in oblivion clan ctrl minor bugger gj 68 warrior and 63 sin cannot kill him he didnt used any hp ...
Page: 1

hoody

Default gogogo lykomedos

in oblivion clan ctrl minor bugger gj 68 warrior and 63 sin cannot kill him he didnt used any hp pots

Goofy

whenever i see someone using ctrl minor i just think: Ice Age soon baby. Enjoy it for now....

TunaFishyMe

he can be using 2 minor heals. depending on the stats of the lvl 68 warrios, and lvl 63 sin, they probably couldnt kill me either.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

cant actually prove that is using minnor. Unless u got a camera on his house

im not defending him just cuz is on my clan, but many known ctrl+minnor users havent been banned/stained for cheating.

As goofy said, ice age fixing that

Banned Senior Member

we like to minor heal I personally dont know their method but we'll have to wait for RoFD wont we?

wako0

Oblivion!... We CTRL+Minor!

hoody

what is his lvl ?

Banned Senior Member

FatM4n

it seems as in ice age u can minor heal very much with the ctrl+minor dunno if it works but my friend and i tried and he could minor 6K on my warrior pretty fast

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

no u can't -.-!

hoody

phantom do u know :jony: warrior ? he is and me cannot killed lykomedos.canu tank us ?I wanna try it really .I did small math without ctrl minor it gives 700-800 heal in a sec.our dmg's higher than it.I am really wonder lets try it. I ill try call jony if u want

Originally posted by hoody
    phantom do u know :jony: warrior ? he is and me cannot killed lykomedos.canu tank us ?I wanna try it really .I did small math without ctrl minor it gives 700-800 heal in a sec.our dmg's higher than it.I am really wonder lets try it. I ill try call jony if u want
    u + :jony:? i bet i could tank u both using a rogue too :P

btw chusco can tank u guys with minor heal as well, not ctrl ^_^

Banned Senior Member

could try, 45 dd + 45 spear def/25 ex def is fun to toy around with, and yes I can tank Jony I've done it before, but the mage ( dunno if it's him ) ALWAYS pisses me off cause they slow me 9 out of 10 times :P. 2 minor combo gives good healing, depending on how you do the 2 minor heal it varies the healing rate. on the one I can get the 2 minor to run almost as fast as ctrl minor, but I cant really attack while doing it that way.... yet.....

wako0

nub <_<

Originally posted by phantomlink
    could try, 45 dd + 45 spear def/25 ex def is fun to toy around with, and yes I can tank Jony I've done it before, but the mage ( dunno if it's him ) ALWAYS pisses me off cause they slow me 9 out of 10 times :P. *2 minor combo gives good healing, depending on how you do the 2 minor heal it varies the healing rate. *on the I can get the 2 minor to run almost as fast as ctrl minor, but my attacking but I cant really attack while doing it that way.... yet.....
    cause your left hand is basically always reaching for something sharp. can't concentrate on keyboard thats why.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast