Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

GogoTheG And Tiba Scammers.

This is a discussion on GogoTheG And Tiba Scammers. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sephiroth I don't get why your stick jumping on dicks? Gogo and Tiba kicked you from clan ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I don't get why your stick jumping on dicks? Gogo and Tiba kicked you from clan under the name azreal, then you bitched about them on ts, then they re added you because they had no idea who you were under Meylene? now your sucking them off? i'd seriously go check your morals pal.
    Actually I left the clan because of a disagreement earlier on in the server before UNITED was ever formed and then I came back because both parties realised we were overreacting about it because we were tired from exping non-stop.

PS the banter and shit is a joke that clearly you don't get, but feel free to be a retard who gets upset over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    how is it not a scam case? if someone had got you to work for them, on the grounds that if you did the most work, you were promised say a house? (i know its a lot different just as an example.) you put in the work and the time to work towards that house and then the person who got you to work for them decided ah well fuck him, ill kick him off to project remove his right to the house and won't pay him for any work hes put into it. thats not a scam no?
    Seriously, i cant defend my logic to a person that compares real life problems to game ones... but i will try, and i want to bold this one, i am not defending them at all, i am questioning the case been provided as scamm and not as for example lack of morals. I can consider this case a scamm if those Stones ware HIS OWN, he farmed them himself and was tricked in some way by another person. But in this case those Stones ware farmed by probably 8 ppl who have the common thing of been in the same clan. That means that the only ppl that can deside who gets selected items ones they are in Clan Bank are the Leader or the Assistants, in this case as presented the leader took what he needs for his own gain but he did not take HIS items, he took the CLAN items.
    Thats my logic and i stand by it, sadly i dont know english enough to defend it better, hope its somewhat understandable.

EDIT: If it was me i was gonna rage at him and probably curse his family and sublings and move on to other clan but i will not consider it a scamm but a bad run of clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Seriously, i cant defend my logic to a person that compares real life problems to game ones... but i will try, and i want to bold this one, i am not defending them at all, i am questioning the case been provided as scamm and not as for example lack of morals. I can consider this case a scamm if those Stones ware HIS OWN, he farmed them himself and was tricked in some way by another person. But in this case those Stones ware farmed by probably 8 ppl who have the common thing of been in the same clan. That means that the only ppl that can deside who gets selected items ones they are in Clan Bank are the Leader or the Assistants, in this case as presented the leader took what he needs for his own gain but he did not take HIS items, he took the CLAN items.
    Thats my logic and i stand by it, sadly i dont know english enough to defend it better, hope its somewhat understandable.

You're pretty much right on this but 1. Sephiroth and JigglyDuff are blowing it out of proportion 2. Gogo asked the main clannies if it was cool and they said it was and 3. The clan bank already owed him money because he put a ton of money into buying capes from his own pocket.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Flaming aside. Shouldn't the clan leader be the bigger person and give the members their share of the materials they farmed?

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    You're pretty much right on this but 1. Sephiroth and JigglyDuff are blowing it out of proportion 2. Gogo asked the main clannies if it was cool and they said it was and 3. The clan bank already owed him money because he put a ton of money into buying capes from his own pocket.
    Dont get me wroung, to be honest if i was a clan member i woud not give a single fuck if he payed for capes, thats why he is clan leader, if he cant handle that dont start a clan - nobody owns him anything for that. What i dont agree is this case been treated as scamm case.
    DoomBringer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Dont get me wroung, to be honest if i was a clan member i woud not give a single fuck if he payed for capes, thats why he is clan leader, if he cant handle that dont start a clan - nobody owns him anything for that. What i dont agree is this case been treated as scamm case.
    Everyone is free to run their clan the way they see fit, if people don't like it then they can either not join or leave

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Flaming aside. Shouldn't the clan leader be the bigger person and give the members their share of the materials they farmed?
    After all the drama they've tried to start and flame they've incited I don't really think they deserve shit, regardless of how much time they spent farming.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

I still don't believe their efforts should nulled by the flames. They invested time doing it and should we rewarded.
    ...But hey, there wouldn't be a 12+ page good ol' drama thread so I can't really complain.
    Anibal and NuclearWinter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Clan members farm items.
    Items go to the clan bank.
    Leader calls members names.
    Leader crafts an item not really suitable for his class.
    Members confront him about name calling and the crafting blunder.
    Leader nerdrages and gkicks them without giving said members their share. (The doc. said 22.5 hours of farm if I'm not mistaken.)

Is this about right?
    Do u even know what actually happened? I guess not thats why u comment this way

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by c0s4 View Post
    Do u even know what actually happened? I guess not thats why u comment this way
    No, hence the question at the end.

I just would like to say do not play with these brothers

I do find this amusing though;

Quote Originally Posted by GogoTheG View Post
    come on man i deserved all those clan drops.... i put so many hours into that clan
    His defence to StoneCold's scamming allegation is that he put the hours into the clan, earned and deserved the drops. Shame he hasn't taken that stance now he's the leader and other people have put in hours and deserve the drops.
    razor, Kallop and SM0KED like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I do find this amusing though;

His defence to StoneCold's scamming allegation is that he put the hours into the clan, earned and deserved the drops. Shame he hasn't taken that stance now he's the leader and other people have put in hours and deserve the drops.
    To be fair Sephiroth was in clan for like 3 days and Jiggly didn't contribute anything to the clan aside from farming that one time, he's never ever been in CZ pking with us and he attended a single war.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    To be fair Sephiroth was in clan for like 3 days and Jiggly didn't contribute anything to the clan aside from farming that one time, he's never ever been in CZ pking with us and he attended a single war.
    farming that 1 time? what 1 time was that? you mean the whole week cameron was online throughout the night to farm with em, tell me what you've contributed to united? oh yeah absolutely nothing, you were in the clan before both of us shows how much of a gg clan it was... which wouldn't of happened as cameron was the only db in clan active and online... as you were always in another channel on ts with other people and never took part in shit, you clearly know nothing... Jiggly was in nearly every pk party that was made after we joined, i couldn't give a fuck about the shield to be honest as i said Prophet should have it anyway, but even he ended up with nothing, its the principle.

@azreal313 First of all defending them makes you look really stupid,let them fight their own battles,oh woops they can't because they run their mouth and once it came to VSing they chickened out.
    Second of all this topic can be written as in selfish clan leader or possible retarded/incapable clan leader it's not a scam. Is he retarded for doing this? Yes! Is it a direct scam? No.

Really not worth fighting over this,sorry for your loss Mattish/however else lost anything.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-20-2016, 10:38 AM
  2. Hits: 11
    05-20-2016, 09:56 AM