Katr Ryanm - [email protected]

This is a discussion on Katr Ryanm - [email protected] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He added me to MSN claiming to be "ILikeCheese". I asked him to pm me on the forums and he ...
Page: 1

The Biggest Bawse Senior Member hoop's Avatar

Wink Katr Ryanm - [email protected]

He added me to MSN claiming to be "ILikeCheese". I asked him to pm me on the forums and he just said "lol pfffff" and never answered me, eventually logged off.

I'm not sure if he was being for real or not, either way he was very shady, and i'm not calling him a scammer, as he didn't do anything yet, but just be careful guys.

Katr Ryanm - [email protected]

just a heads up

lol? can i get some pics or something?, i only have 1 msn and i dont give it out seeing i havent played ko in about 2months+...

btw, that isnt my msn

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    nothing is about hack/scam ?
    grats you got your 50th post you can stop spamming now.

The Biggest Bawse Senior Member hoop's Avatar

ILikeCheese I knew it wasn't you, I'm not saying it was or accusing you, I'm letting people know there's an imposter(in my opinion), I don't have screenshots, so you can choose to believe him or not I'm just warning .

And Ilikecheese just confirmed that it's not him

CherryPoppin Senior Member MastaCrunk's Avatar

+1 I had a buy topic for an fp set +9 and he pmed me saying he had one for sale. His b/o was 165 usd and I offered a fair amount of gbs. He denied. I even offered a flat trade of my hb+8 for the set and he still held back. Only wants usd via pp and he wants money first with no trusty lol, def up to something. Same MSN he is lujek on ko4life.