This is a discussion on ..... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; !!!!! :wacko: :wacko:...
Page: 1

ragemeup_

Default .....

!!!!!
    :wacko: :wacko:

acolyted

:blink:

Goofy

Goffy? omg you assasinated my name!

Shogoten keep pushing your luck

as long as for Foti, i will speak to him and solve this missunderstanding
    non of your business as long as im concerned.

Now keep on trying to make me look bad , you will only make yourself be in a really uncomfortable situation

Oh btw, be carefull if you go to the Net cafe, tzogan is not very happy with you

Ragemeup aren't u the guy who scammed swiety?

Goofy

if you consider the fact that this guy has swiched to many chars, scammed many people, and still play this game under the name Shogoten (orc side), yea thats possible :P..

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by Luigi
    Ragemeup aren't u the guy who scammed swiety?

PRAWNED lol

Originally posted by Goofy
    if you consider the fact that this guy has swiched to many chars, scammed many people, and still play this game under the name Shogoten (orc side), yea thats possible :P..
    well, if u give me his adress or telephone number, he will never scam any1 in this game or else,

so far I found out that he play from cyber caffe in Loutraki citty, adress Solomou 3
    I am coming to Greece in 12 days

will look for that caffe, and idiotic kid 13-16y old, who play KE in cyber caffe at that adress, if I found him, I will break his knees

Originally posted by Baba
    so far I found out that he play from cyber caffe in Loutraki citty, adress Solomou 3

will look for that caffe, and idiotic kid 13-16y old, who play KE in cyber caffe at that adress, if I found him, I will break his knees
    Cool down baba, u are scaring me :blink:

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba

Cool down baba, u are scaring me :blink:[/b]

:angry: I am serious capty, I hate dirty ones

Originally posted by Baba
    :angry: *I am serious capty, I hate dirty ones
    I know, but there are a lot of scammers in this game.. :/

However.. It seens to me this ShoGoTeN is starting to scam as much as charlie :angry:

TunaFishyMe

dont break his knees. cut his achille's tendon.

Goofy

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goofy
    well, if u give me his adress or telephone number, he will never scam any1 in this game or else,

will look for that caffe, and idiotic kid 13-16y old, who play KE in cyber caffe at that adress, if I found him, I will break his knees[/b]
    OMFG where did u find all that?! h43r: h43r: :blink: :blink:

Originally posted by C4pt4iN@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba

Cool down baba, u are scaring me :blink:

:angry: I am serious capty, I hate dirty ones[/b]
    OMG Baba u are Police of the scammers.
    PLs make a video how u break his knees i want see you(with a mobile) :wub:

Myself_

<!--QuoteBegin-Goofy

will look for that caffe, and idiotic kid 13-16y old, who play KE in cyber caffe at that adress, if I found him, I will break his knees[/b]
    FUCK YEA GO BABA

TzoGan

Originally posted by Goofy
    Oh btw, be carefull if you go to the Net cafe, tzogan is not very happy with you
    Baba is coming anyway... why should even bother :lol: . He is scared already, dont have to scare him more. Dont make him cry till he passes out. -_- In the mean time its wise to ban his ip from this forum since he is cheating (many ppl have proof) and he started posting fake stuff about people <_< . This charlie guy getting banned so why not this guy?