Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Got everything back

This is a discussion on Got everything back within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well the short version of the story boils down to this: JV and Cruel thought I hacked Jensken(not true). So ...
Page: 1

Well the short version of the story boils down to this:

JV and Cruel thought I hacked Jensken(not true). So they took my things from the accnt I had bought from JV. They found out it wasn't true about me hacking Jensken and JV felt bad, so he gave me accnt info to accnt with all my items + more items and 30gb was on. So in the end I actually ended up with more then I had. So it's fucked up that it happened in the first place, but I commend JV for being man enough to admit it and giving everything back + more.. So like I told him, I will forgive and forget this ever happend, and in the future never buy an accnt.

u mean warriorJV he pmed me in ardream today eventho he is orc so i couldnt understand him... :-/

u mean warriorJV he pmed me in ardream today eventho he is orc so i couldnt understand him... :-/[/b]

No I bought accnt with WarriorJV,MageJV,RogueJV from 'JV' on ko4life. I also bought Tehslider from him. Accnt with mage,war,rogue PW had gotten changed like a week ago, I figured it was some fluke or w/e since nothing at all came missing from the accnt.. And I sold that accnt. I woke up this mornin to find Tehslider DC'd from server and PW changed.. Logged in to find it completely naked, even junk items from inn, and only 1337 coins left in inn.. I had the email for the accnt and no email for forgotten PW or anything which means he had to of sent a ticket from another accnt with billing info to get PW changed..

New Mage/warrior/rogueJV has been advised to clear any items off the accnt before it happens to him too..

sexy Owa

ouch

ouch [/b]

It's just a game.. I won't be brought down by some loser thief...

sexy Owa

well thats good to hear, strip your other chars and work on info change if you can lvl to 59 isnt hard otherwise just make new chars >.<

well thats good to hear, strip your other chars and work on info change if you can lvl to 59 isnt hard otherwise just make new chars >.<[/b]

I have other chars on secure accnts, just no items. I have a bunch of scrolls I can sell to get started once I lvl up human priest a bit... But I been considering moving to new server lately since so many english ppl planning on going, now I have a good reason to go, so I&#39;ll prolly end up doin that..

Banned

Meh, that sucks. Being nosey :P Did you pay USD?

Meh, that sucks. Being nosey :P Did you pay USD?[/b]

Naw never payed USD for any item or char in this game.. Bought accnts with IGC..

Banned

Oh thats not too bad then, Hf getting your items back (no sarcasm) <3

GlassJaw

psshh powerhouse clan=Scammed gear

psshh powerhouse clan=Scammed gear[/b]

Please take that kind of shit to an appropriate topic.

Banned

Karysa knows I gots his back since day 1. Anything ya need baba. Breaks my heart to see another GG fall to the hands of a worthless scammer.

To the hacker/scammer: Fuhkin nerdy little cumbag with no life/friends, and no fuhkin values. Rather hold onto your pokemon pogs and your virginity rather then hold on to a decent friend. Die of AIDS you coward. And if you&#39;re a turk, ý ýs fack your mather!!!!

i never know how ppl can change pw when all the info is changed.. must be some godly comptuer powers

GlassJaw

it is a good topic ot mention it he feels bad for peopel being scammed <_< maybe he should learn a lil about his clan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast