Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Got everything back

This is a discussion on Got everything back within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it is a good topic ot mention it he feels bad for peopel being scammed <_< maybe he should learn ...
Page: 2

cCcChamo

it is a good topic ot mention it he feels bad for peopel being scammed <_< maybe he should learn a lil about his clan[/b]
    Maybe you stfu or show some proof. u lil cunt.

it is a good topic ot mention it he feels bad for peopel being scammed <_< maybe he should learn a lil about his clan[/b]
    Go make a XXX clan scammed me topcic, get the fuck out of my topic.. Jeeze..

Go make a XXX clan scammed me topcic, get the fuck out of my topic.. Jeeze..

GlassJaw

double post and i have proof post it later

cCcChamo

double post and i have proof post it later[/b]
    Why later...
    going to photoshop some shit. or bedtiem right now for you?

Karysa knows I gots his back since day 1. Anything ya need baba. Breaks my heart to see another GG fall to the hands of a worthless scammer.

To the hacker/scammer: Fuhkin nerdy little cumbag with no life/friends, and no fuhkin values. Rather hold onto your pokemon pogs and your virginity rather then hold on to a decent friend. Die of AIDS you coward. And if you&#39;re a turk, ı ıs fack your mather!!!![/b]
    Hope u can rebuild and GL in new/same server....if u have good friends should be no prob

ı FAWKıNG LOWE YOU MAN!!!!! Sex PlıS!!!!!

p.s pertaining to ur siggy.....i HATE NO ONE.....so its false!

GlassJaw

no loser btw who the fuck are u i got scammed by a member of powerhouse and all brokey&#39;s butt buddies like you run around with my 200 gb in items..... btw brokey u told me u got hack which was confirmed false by members of your clan fishy? <_<

no loser btw who the fuck are u i got scammed by a member of powerhouse and all brokey&#39;s butt buddies like you run around with my 200 gb in items..... btw brokey u told me u got hack which was confirmed false by members of your clan fishy? <_<[/b]

THIS IS NOT A GLASSJAW OR POWERHOUSE SCAMMING TOPIC WTF GO AWAY!

Hope u can rebuild and GL in new/same server....if u have good friends should be no prob
    ı FAWKıNG LOWE YOU MAN!!!!! Sex PlıS!!!!!

p.s pertaining to ur siggy.....i HATE NO ONE.....so its false![/b]

Well I&#39;ve decided I really don&#39;t want to start over yet again on Diez.. So Ima play Ronark which still has a nice economy.. If new server comes very soon before I get far on Ronark I will go there, if it takes too long I&#39;ll stay Ronark.. But BB Diez..

ZZZ that peice of shit im glad i didnt buy the account ^^

GlassJaw

Ok bye LOL Powerhouse sucks :lol: Good luck sorry u got scammed sucks doesnt it <3

cCcChamo

Ok bye LOL Powerhouse sucks :lol: Good luck sorry u got scammed sucks doesnt it <3[/b]
    ROFL worried bout some noob who got scammed. ingame name?

GlassJaw

Hey who ever the fuck you are ur retarded and one of brokey&#39;s butt buddies grow a pair and shut the fuck up

zzzzzz You stupid fucks still are in my topic flaming each other??? USE PM! Can a MOD PLEASE close this topic, it has served its purpose..

GlassJaw

Never RAWR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast