got my account jacked

This is a discussion on got my account jacked within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lvl 55 rogue got jacked from a person on this forum named icy_kills and i have click and buy, and ...
Page: 1

Styelsz

lvl 55 rogue got jacked from a person on this forum named icy_kills and i have click and buy, and im worried hes gonna charge my moms credit card for who knows how much

WHAT CAN I DO!????????

my accounts gone!!!

changed password changed everything...

Do you know your Birth date on the account? If so pm me and ill tell you what to do

~Cammy

daschen001

Do you know your Birth date on the account? If so pm me and ill tell you what to do

~Cammy[/b]

before u say anything this is the kids bro and he will not be on comp for a while and since i found out about this i am trying to return wat he got from u but unfortunaly u do not reply to msn post that i sent u.

so if u still wanna talk reply on msn when i talk to u.

WrathofGod

lmao i think this guy is a scammer too... ip check all his accounts and post them here to easily see if he is a scammer or not cause i have heard a couple stories of this kid bein a scammer

daschen001

lmao i think this guy is a scammer too... ip check all his accounts and post them here to easily see if he is a scammer or not cause i have heard a couple stories of this kid bein a scammer[/b]

bro u can trust me or not but if u want to blame me for shit my bro did go ahead but i did get the kids account back.

Icy kills HACKER

Styelsz

Icy kills HACKER[/b]
    icy_kills gave me my account back, i beleive its his bro that resolved the issue but there is still some confrontation that the brother is the the same person and gave me back my account in fear, i do not know, but..... the issue is resolved and thankyou icy for doing the right thing...

TOPIC CLOSED